It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming riots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

...don't forget TV's with the really clear picture!!!

I may riot.

Yeah, I'm cheap.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Bluntone22

What evidence did you see ? All I saw was the guy kneel on the guys neck until he died . The guy on the ground warned him he couldn’t breath . Jerk didn’t care and kneeled on his neck until he died . That’s what I remember, I could be wrong

I saw a criminal high on drugs resist police and get restrained according to the procedure laid out in the manuals. Following procedure and getting it wrong is not murder. Involuntary manslaughter, perhaps, but not murder.
The problem here is that if Chauvin is found guilty of murder it's a green light for every criminal to claim distress when being arrested which will put cops in grave danger, even more so than they are now.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I say TPTB thinks there will be unrest, there's been at least one Black Hawk over Minneapolis/St. Paul everyday since the trial began

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They will wait till Joe makes owning a gun illegal for most people and confiscate their guns before they have the riots. That is why joey is rushing gun control through, otherwise someone might get shot by the homeowner when throwing a fire bomb at a house.

Meanwhile, all the cops will quit because they are sworn to protect the good people and they won't be able to do their job.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
America has been arming up like crazy. I don’t think this summer will be the same as last. Plus most are fed up and see right through the BLM garbage anyways.
]

I think many Americans have run out of patience. Government is doing nothing to protect the vast majority and seem to be enabling a great deal it. Waiting is not an option but fighting back still is. I'm saying we crossed the Rubicon and any blood spilled will be on them, not on those trying to protect their families and means to make a living.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm afraid you may be right.

That's why the odds are very good that I'm going to be spending quite a lot of money--well, a lot for me, anyway--this weekend.

A short magazine fed carbine of some sort, preferably in .308, and another shotgun of some sort.

Something is going to give this summer, or into the fall, people are angry, and rapidly approaching pissed off. It won't take a whole lot more for some lines to be drawn--and may God have mercy on your soul if you cross that line, because they won't.

Don't want to see it, certainly don't want to do it...but I will. I've had a gut full of it, and I find I'm full.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A knee to the back of the neck is survivable. But how about while on a high dose of Fentanyl?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well riots are never good. Most times.

Hopefully they don't burn the krispy kreme donuts places. Then? Nobody gets any donuts. Or the fast food joints. Otherwise how will people find food?

But feel free to burn and loot all other stores and places. There insured, and nobody will miss them when there gone anyways.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Well riots are never good. Most times.

Hopefully they don't burn the krispy kreme donuts places. Then? Nobody gets any donuts. Or the fast food joints. Otherwise how will people find food?

But feel free to burn and loot all other stores and places. There insured, and nobody will miss them when there gone anyways.

You made me laugh krispy kreme is obviosly important to you. The world can go to hell as long as i get me donuts oh and cofee of course they are both high on my priority list as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well ya at this point what is there to miss even if the world goes by by?

Not much, and definitely not most people. They wont be missed at all. But sure as hell will miss the donuts and coffee and a few other things. Maybe leave a few grocery stores here and there. But the rest? Wont be missed at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Is being high on drugs illegal or something ? He’s high , better be an typical cop and make the guys life miserable by kneeling on him . I don’t know it seemed pretty unnecessary to me . Have you ever been beaten by the cops ? I have . They don’t really care if they assault you unwarranted. They kind of thrive off it I believe and the boys in blue will never rat out another cop no matter what he did . Maybe I’m biased and I probably surely never saw the whole video . Why can’t they just throw the guy in the back of a car and take him down to the station ?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Is being high on drugs illegal or something ? He’s high , better be an typical cop and make the guys life miserable by kneeling on him . I don’t know it seemed pretty unnecessary to me . Have you ever been beaten by the cops ? I have . They don’t really care if they assault you unwarranted. They kind of thrive off it I believe and the boys in blue will never rat out another cop no matter what he did . Maybe I’m biased and I probably surely never saw the whole video . Why can’t they just throw the guy in the back of a car and take him down to the station ?

They did not arrest him for being high.
...and yes, being high on illegal drugs is illegal.
As far as I saw they tried to simply arrest him, but he resisted.
The procedure Chauvin followed is in the training manuals. What happened is he didn't follow it exactly correctly.
That is not murder - it's at worst involuntary manslaughter.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Dude was buying smokes with an alleged fake $20. Yet this thug decided to escalate the issue.

The issue here is Chauvin works with the dregs of society every day and this time his disregard for the public resulted in him snapping and murdering a dude.

A fake $20 to buy some smokes ffs. I wonder if they roid tested this thug as they drug tested the perp?

And some peep remarked that I am just following the MSM narrative....I would ask where he or she is getting their "evidence" from?????

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Dude was buying smokes with an alleged fake $20. Yet this thug decided to escalate the issue.

The issue here is Chauvin works with the dregs of society every day and this time his disregard for the public resulted in him snapping and murdering a dude.

A fake $20 to buy some smokes ffs. I wonder if they roid tested this thug as they drug tested the perp?

And some peep remarked that I am just following the MSM narrative....I would ask where he or she is getting their "evidence" from?????

It was Floyd who escalated the issue.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Riiiiiight. Cuz fat old men who are wasted are suuuuuch a threat.

I am so sick of cops getting by with this snip. Thugs partner should be charged with accessory as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I am so sick of cops getting by with this snip. Thugs partner should be charged with accessory as well.

Arrests are not made on the basis of someone being a threat. They are made when someone breaks the law.
Floyd broke the law, then resisted arrest.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Arrests are not made on the basis of someone being a threat. They are made when someone breaks the law.

Didnt look like he was resisting anything when he was dead with the officers knee on his neck. Video still makes me mad you shouldnt treat people that way could hav just tazered him instead of strangling him to death.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

If you have to ask those questions then you definitely need to watch the full video from their body cams. The real shame of it all is that Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do and it's very clearly shown now, but there are people who won't bother watching the entire footage so they continue thinking Chauvin was completely out of hand and more or less wanted Floyd to die. Your mind has been made up regardless of the evidence (because you only saw the incident halfway in).

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The trial. It's aired live every day and the prosecution can't find a leg to stand on, every single day. Even the MSM is starting to talk about Floyd overdosing and Chauvin not doing anything wrong. Furthermore, the autopsy showed no bruising on FLoyd's neck, it showed no asphyxiation, and body cam footage from another angle shows Chauvin's knee on Floyd's shoulder blade, not his neck. I can't believe that you, of all people, have completely disregarded the facts in this case and have already made up your mind. Floyd was high, so high he could barely talk. Floyd used a fake bill. Cup of Food's cashier called police when Floyd wouldn't give back the smokes. Police showed up and confronted Floyd, then arrested him. Floyd resisted and wormed his way out of the back seat of the police car. Police noticed he was on drugs and saw him foaming at the mouth. They immediately called the paramedics. Floyd, as it has been proven now, couldn't breathe because his body was overdosing and shutting down. The reason the police held him down is because people that high on drugs will pass out and then come up suddenly with a rush of adrenaline.

And Chauvin didn't snap, he was calm the whole time. Offered to roll the windows down and turn the A/C on high for Floyd - who claimed to be claustrophobic - and had to restrain Floyd as he was taught to do in those situations. He didn't disregard the public, the public should have backed the fck off and let the police do their job. Those whiny assholes had no idea what led to that situation. Only one man in the crowd saw it, and he was the one asking Floyd why he didn't just get in the damn car to begin with.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: UKTruth

Didnt look like he was resisting anything when he was dead with the officers knee on his neck. Video still makes me mad you shouldnt treat people that way could hav just tazered him instead of strangling him to death.

Chauvin's knee wasn't on the neck, he didn't cause the death, if you would pay attention then you would see it, too. The video made me mad, too, when I first saw it. Then facts started to come out, and now almost a year later the body cam footage comes out and tells a completely different story. Floyd resisted arrest for several minutes before he could be restrained.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join