It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done: The Complete Abandonment of the System by US Political Elite

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I watched this interview yesterday. She breaks it down pretty good.

Sydney Powell said the exact same thing that Patrick Byrne said about Trumps council, that they were all pushing him hard to concede the election and not to fight anything in court.

At this point, anyone who says there was no election fraud is being will fully ignorant or just ignoring the evidence. America was stolen and given to an old pervert with dementia.

Most votes than any candidate in history...... riiiiiight

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Why ask, when I don't care that you don't care

Because you asked.

Hum so now (do you really think)
Is asking if you CARE.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Huh?

Space lasers!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: incoserv

Thanks for the stellar thread. I was pricked when she mentioned Trump having the power and means to fix things but he left office without doing it. Because that’s been bothering me about him. Why didn’t he fight the election steal more than he did?? No doubt he had access to so much info that would have proved it. I know the courts are all fu**ked and corrupt but seems he must have had a way to get it done.

I know he was completely surrounded by enemies. I think he trusted people he shouldn’t have. I know he was incredibly crippled his whole term, with the enemies doing everything they could to make his term impotent.

Still.

Yep. I've wondered all along.

Maybe the deep-state is just an invincible hydra. If it is, then We The People let it get to this point by our own collective apathy and inactivity, and we deserve what we're going to get. As Ben Franklin allegedly said to the woman who asked him what they'd given the people, "A republic, madam, if you can keep it."

Maybe we're just getting the just desserts of our own laziness. Maybe DJT was a part of the game the whole time. At any rate, it's not his fault It's not even Pelosi's and Schumer's fault. The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the electorate.

Very simple. "Hey Don! Tell us, do you love Baron? Your grandchildren? We oh so love watching them on their way to school."

edit on 4/6/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I saw it few nights ago, the one thing i didnt get was why she wouldnt go deeper into discussing the meeting she had with Trump in the oval and describe what was said.... i always wanted to be a fly on the wall in one of those meetings! But she didnt give any details!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Great OP. Just addressing a snippet of it here to say, while I struggled through some cognitive dissonance regarding Trump before, during and after his presidency, it became clear that he was little more than controlled opposition all along.

Once I realized that, it ALL became very clear. Everything makes sense now.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

Thanks for the stellar thread. I was pricked when she mentioned Trump having the power and means to fix things but he left office without doing it. Because that’s been bothering me about him. Why didn’t he fight the election steal more than he did?? No doubt he had access to so much info that would have proved it. I know the courts are all fu**ked and corrupt but seems he must have had a way to get it done.

I know he was completely surrounded by enemies. I think he trusted people he shouldn’t have. I know he was incredibly crippled his whole term, with the enemies doing everything they could to make his term impotent.

Still.

Maybe the deep-state is just an invincible hydra. If it is, then We The People let it get to this point by our own collective apathy and inactivity, and we deserve what we're going to get. As Ben Franklin allegedly said to the woman who asked him what they'd given the people, "A republic, madam, if you can keep it."

Maybe we're just getting the just desserts of our own laziness. Maybe DJT was a part of the game the whole time. At any rate, it's not his fault It's not even Pelosi's and Schumer's fault. The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the electorate.

Very simple. "Hey Don! Tell us, do you love Baron? Your grandchildren? We oh so love watching them on their way to school."

I have thought this a lot and that is probably what happened.

OR payoff
edit on 8-4-2021 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yeah. I’ve completely given up on this country. I haven’t worked since September. I just refuse to contribute to this society. It ain’t much, but it’s all one man can do.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Still.

That's just victim blaming. The oppression of a people is never justified.

I do think the people should rise up. They should have risen up and engaged in violent rebellion decades ago.

The problem is there is no way to organize it. We live in a police state with ever-present tracking and surveillance. Anyone trying to become the leader of the rebellion gets detained by the FBI and the organization implodes from the inside from infiltrators and state actors.

Grass roots efforts have so far only ended up with peaceful protests. That's not going to change anything.

The gifts of technology and mass psychology have allowed the creation of a stable police state. I don't think the people can successfully rise up now. Rebellion is a natural right, but that right is now being denied.

What this means is Feudalism forever. The future of the human race will be one of endless poverty and torture. Those who have nothing will be tormented by those who have everything. The end.

And no, they don't deserve it.

I blame God. He designed his creation this way.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well you could be a Fly on the Wall in Joes Bathroom . Imagine what you would Hear...............

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nothing the people could have done would have stopped this. It was done secretly and stealthily without setting off alarm bells anywhere. It may have been the long march through the institutions but it was also the slow buying off or controlling through blackmail of everyone in positions of importance. It was the inevitable result of capitalism combined with greedy megalomaniacs. Once enough money was poured in to buying control it was game over. Trump was simply 4 years of hopium to allow them to consolidate some loose ends and bring certain technologies online. Anyone paying attention since 9/11 saw it coming. My sole consolation is I have never been quiet about it. My 2nd thread: The Constitutional republic is dead www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A friend of mine made a comparison the other day that really caught me off guard. He voted for obama twice. In the end, he said he really hoped obama would be the change he said he would be but was utterly disappointed. So he voted for Trump. And then compared the way he feels now to the way he felt when obama let him down. It made me think... Trump did let us down. I don't think that was his idea or intent, but in the end that is what happened.

He had the goods on hillary but she never got touched. He had the goods on biden but he never got touched. He had the goods on the election but nothing happened. I know the courts refused to see the evidence or try the case. At what point can we hold the court responsible for its actions or lack thereof? Is there a precedent for that?

How disenfranchised have the people actually become and is there any way to fix it? Our Constitution guarantees us the right of redress but what good is it if the people in dc ignore it?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
A friend of mine made a comparison the other day that really caught me off guard. He voted for obama twice. In the end, he said he really hoped obama would be the change he said he would be but was utterly disappointed. So he voted for Trump. And then compared the way he feels now to the way he felt when obama let him down. It made me think... Trump did let us down. I don't think that was his idea or intent, but in the end that is what happened.

He had the goods on hillary but she never got touched. He had the goods on biden but he never got touched. He had the goods on the election but nothing happened. I know the courts refused to see the evidence or try the case. At what point can we hold the court responsible for its actions or lack thereof? Is there a precedent for that?

How disenfranchised have the people actually become and is there any way to fix it? Our Constitution guarantees us the right of redress but what good is it if the people in dc ignore it?

I don't know if there is any possibility for change because "We the People" have let this happen by apathy, willful ignorance and greed. "We the People" deserve what we got.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yup. It’s over. Just waiting for the rest of the population to figure it out so we can start over.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join