It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done: The Complete Abandonment of the System by US Political Elite

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Joneselius
Oh look, all of a sudden you've detracted from what I said and are now making this about me. You're no better than your father, the Devi.

Actually, all that Evil Joo stuff you're going on about detracts from what you're saying, I don't have to do anything to make your statements look foolish, you did that.

I dunno, I read it as meaning the Wolves (uber-ultra-mega powerful wealthy fakers) in Sheep's (Jewish, for some reason) clothing. Sort of like the folks who yell "REPTILIANS!" when the British family is seen. I think. I'm not entirely sure, but it's the gist I got from those...er...rambles. Not sure why Jews, either, but whatever floats, he could have picked the Buddhists instead, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh look, all of a sudden you've detracted from what I said and are now making this about me. You're no better than your father, the Devi.

Actually, all that Evil Joo stuff you're going on about detracts from what you're saying, I don't have to do anything to make your statements look foolish, you did that.

Gods chosen people Israel do you really think every person calling themselves "Jewish" are those chosen?
Living in Israel makes you Gods chosen?

We pray for those TRUE Jews who are the chosen of God.

Jew
/jo͞o/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I dunno, I read it as meaning the Wolves (uber-ultra-mega powerful wealthy fakers) in Sheep's (Jewish, for some reason) clothing. Sort of like the folks who yell "REPTILIANS!" when the British family is seen. I think. I'm not entirely sure, but it's the gist I got from those...er...rambles. Not sure why Jews, either, but whatever floats, he could have picked the Buddhists instead, I suppose.

Buddhists aren't the go to scapegoat for the fringe.

edit on 5-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Gods chosen people Israel do you really think every person calling themselves "Jewish" are those chosen?

Ask me if I care if anyone is 'chosen'.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Something flipped the stupid switch around 5 years ago and it has been in overdrive non-stop since.

I think trump really was putting America first. And we all found out someone/something is playing a much longer game. I also think he could have been way more prepared for election theft. It should have been an open and shut case. But then again the supreme court wouldn't even hear it.

The trump/tesla connection is interesting. But as of right now yea it appears team "prison planet" is winning. Screw those guys.

I want to think that the President was just up against a machine, a real HYDRA that is so massive that he just couldn't make it work. Still not convinced that he was not a willing participant in the big game.

At any rate, as I've said elsewhere, I don't blame them; I blame the electorate for having let it come to this by years of apathy and willful ignorance.

I know most of you don't probably think in terms of the creator but I always wonder if there is another purpose at play and this needed to happen JUST AS IT HAS!!!

Ultimately, I agree. There is a bigger, cosmic scheme at play behind it all. This, however, does not absolve people from being responsible and doing what's right. Even (especially) when the odds say otherwise.
:
edit on 2021 4 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Do you care if anyone is chosen?!?
Man all the crap posts being thrown around by a certain member is not cool nor nice.
But hey man thanks for standing up for us "Jews".

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

Yes he did, and if people think that was to benefit Israel they're mistaken!

These people hide behind Jewry, but they're monsters. They follow the Talmud - me and you are less than dirt, we are fodder to be used for them institute their world order, we've been listening to their adherent for years.

I'll keep saying this, ANYONE who takes that vaccine, and their mark, you're DONE already, they own you.

This is their endgame, all of us, prisoners and fodder, until we're no longer needed, then the plug will be pulled, the pieces are in place.

Everyone thinks they're going to know the mark when its here and they're already taking it!

Dude you should turn off what ever it is your watching man. If I had to guess some bookface or Jones Alex idiocy.

And also how is getting a vaccine the mark of a beast?

Asking as a Jew myself. And if you don't answer I won't give the uplink to our space lasers.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I will Add this I watched it this morning

This is what I am referring to as hopium.

Maybe it's true, maybe it's real. I would like it to be. But ... like I said, I ain't holding my breath because I don't want to suffocate.

If I am wrong - and I'd love to be - I'll confess to being an idiot.

If I'm not, we're all screwed. Even the progressives who've ushered this in.

ETA - Actually, this sounds to me more like somebody saying, "Don't get excited, don't do anything. Just sit on your but, cross your fingers, and wait for the good guys to ride in on white horses to save our sorry, lazy ass."

Which is exactly why we're in the situation we're in now. So, no, I don't buy it. Again, I'd like to be wrong, but I'd not give a plugged nickle for what this guy is selling. In my opinion, he's either part of the hydra and he's blowing smoke up people's butts, or he's delusional. But that's just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.
:
edit on 2021 4 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The jews who call themselves Jews but are not Jews, instead they are the synagogue of Satan. Communist, militantly atheistic, worldly people.

They are above the Masons (the Gentile arm) and the Illuminati (chosen people).

Let's all pretend they dont exist, it's so much easier than realising we're viewed, by the people who OWN this planet, as less than animals.

They hate you. And they're responsible for pretty much all the evil that's been perpetrated against us, especially financially. Now, their great reset is here!

Did I accidentally log into Stormfront today?

Can't have a conspiracy without bringing up da jooz!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why ask, when I don't care that you don't care

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You dont know as much as you think you do Mason. Your humour and deflection wont work

You should know the 'code' I'm using, its Biblical. What's your code hahaha. Lucifer is defeated Mason, looks like you should get your light from somewhere else.

Why not tell us all about your codes and secrets, WINK....

There is absolutely a case to be made for those who are hiding behind Jewry to shield themselves from criticism. What's racist about that? Honestly, point it out.... . You know, since you know the code and all.

I'll wait for another pointless and baseless insinuation from you, after all, why betray your new image.....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

For the UMPTEENTH time. I'm NOT talking about Jewish people, has everyone lost their ability to READ.

And if you cant be bothered to look into why these shots and the system that surrounds them is the mark, that's on you.

You speak as a Jew? Am I supposed to be impressed by that? What the. . . .

It boils down to this. If YOU accept this mark, and the system that's coming with it and you accept the passport, you're DONE. Let the dead bury the dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why don't you two take your sophomoric, squabbling foolishness somewhere else and let folks discuss what the thread was intended to discuss. Crap like this detracts from the quality of discourse on this forum.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Cant have a grown up discussion about a group of people hijacking an identity without someone saying 'da jooz'..... This is why nothing ever gets sorted. Congrats on being part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

My point was salient to the thread

Instead if bashing me, why not focus the attention where it should be, on the master distracter!

Honestly, blaming both sides is easy, doesnt make you right though.

Delete my comments if you want to mods...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Can't have a conspiracy without bringing up da jooz!

Nope, it's like it's a protocol or something.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Why ask, when I don't care that you don't care

Because you asked.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There is absolutely a case to be made for those who are hiding behind Jewry to shield themselves from criticism. What's racist about that?

Who brought up racism? I'm implying it's unhinged.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My point was salient to the thread

Instead if bashing me, why not focus the attention where it should be, on the master distracter!

Honestly, blaming both sides is easy, doesnt make you right though.

Delete my comments if you want to mods...

No call to feed the beast.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

... I was pricked when she mentioned Trump having the power and means to fix things but he left office without doing it. Because that’s been bothering me about him. Why didn’t he fight the election steal more than he did?? No doubt he had access to so much info that would have proved it. I know the courts are all fu**ked and corrupt but seems he must have had a way to get it done.

With all due respect--and I'm not trying to be snarky--that's nonsense.

The Constitution set up federal elections to be entirely the responsibility of the individual states. Congress has the authority and responsibility to verify the electoral count that the states produce. The executive branch has exactly zero authority and responsibility in federal elections. Federal law prohibits any federal official (that includes the President) from interfering in any way in the conduct of the federal election. This arrangement is not an accident. It was put there by the founders specifically to prevent a wannabe dictator President from installing himself for life. You can see the
reason for this by looking at countries where there is no tradition of prohibiting El Presidente from running his own election. Putin, Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, and so on.

All during the interregnum from November to January Trump was undoubtedly being advised by his lawyers of this law and reminding him of the criminal liability he would face when he was no longer President if he crossed over the line into active and deliberate election interference. That is precisely why he tried his absolute best to get his surrogates to do his interference for him, all the while going right up to the line of illegality but (maybe) not stepping across it. That's why he got the Republican Party in the battleground states to bring lawsuits on his behalf. That's why he had Texas try to bring a case to the Supreme Court protesting Pennsylvania's vote count (which was summarily thrown out of court, of course). That's why he tried to get states to send alternative slates of electors to the Senate to interfere with acceptance of the Certificates of Ascertainment in December. That's why he tried to get the Governor of Georgia to "find" exactly enough votes to overturn the results there. That's why he tried to get Vice President Pence to "count" the votes on January 6 in such a way that it would favor himself. And when none of that worked, that's why he sent his squad of flying monkeys to invade the Capitol and stop the vote count. This is classic Trump. He's been doing this all his life--getting others to do his crimes for him, while he maintains just enough deniability to keep himself out of jail. You can ask Michael Cohen about this.

Why in the world do people believe that Trump had "access to so much info that would have proved it"? Do you really think that if Trump had had access to actual evidence that was admissible in court that he would not have used it? Trump had no more information than what you would find on Fox News or Breitbart, which is to say--none.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join