It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done: The Complete Abandonment of the System by US Political Elite

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Dinesh D'Souza recently published on his Rumble channel a 4 part interview with Sydney Powell. Each part ranges from about 7 to 10 minutes long and it's worth listening to. I am aware that there are folks who have decided that a respected US attorney with years of practice, reputation and accolades from her peers suddenly and nearly overnight somehow turned into an unhinged nutjob making unfounded claims with no evidence to back them up, essentially trashing her many years of consistent hard work and hard-won reputation.

Yeah, sure. I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt and listen to what she has to say. She's made evidence for her claims publicly available and it's obvious that the US judicial system abrogated its responsibility to at least consider what she had to say. So, if you want to trash her, I can't stop you but I only have to ask if you have seriously looked at the evidence that she presents on her website (which you can see at defendingtherepublic.org...

That said, there are a couple of points in the interview that pretty much just confirm and set me firm in my opinion that we're all being played and perhaps have been being played for the last five years. Particularly in the fourth and fifth part of the interview she speaks to the unwillingness of not only the Department of Justice to even consider the evidence that she offered

In part 3 at about 2:20 she says, "I don't think he ((President Trump) ever did control his Justice Department at all; I don't think he controlled his White House. He certainly didn't control his White House council."

I think that with the departure of Wm. Barr we all saw that. Barr talked a good game in terms of his confidence of in and commitment to the Constitution, but I think it became evident that either he was lying all the time, he was compromised, or he was bought off.

She goes on to say, "He had the power and means and the right to do what was needed to save our republic before he left office and he didn't do it." As the unwashed masses sit on their haunches waiting for this prophesied military backlash, wave of arrests and military tribunals, restoration of the republic and implementation of the pipe-dream GESARA thingy to happen, the same manure keeps getting shoveled and re-shoveled.

Her summation starting at about 6:50 in interview 4 pretty much nails it, IMO.

And that's where I stand. I see a lot of "hopium" being offered on the open market. The military is going to do this, Donald Trump is coming back. It'd be nice, but I ain't holding my breath. I don't want to suffocate.

I take seriously her claims. I saw the DNC doing NO campaigning. They were announcing ahead of time that they were going to cheat, nearly bragging about it and daring the President to do something about it. I just have no hope left for what used to be the constitutional United States of America. I do think that the country will be a shadow of Venezuela before long. What I'm not sure about is how complicit Donald Trump was in the whole charade.

Not that that even matters anymore.

If you are interested and have not seen it, here are the four parts of the interview.

>PART 1: Sidney Powell is NOT Backing Down
>PART 2: Sidney Powell Gives Her Side of the Story
>PART 3: Why Wasn’t Sidney Powell’s Evidence Examined? This Will INFURIATE You
>PART 4: Sidney Powell Discusses What’s ACTUALLY Happening in America
:
edit on 2021 4 05 by incoserv because: cla

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Thanks for the stellar thread. I was pricked when she mentioned Trump having the power and means to fix things but he left office without doing it. Because that’s been bothering me about him. Why didn’t he fight the election steal more than he did?? No doubt he had access to so much info that would have proved it. I know the courts are all fu**ked and corrupt but seems he must have had a way to get it done.

I know he was completely surrounded by enemies. I think he trusted people he shouldn’t have. I know he was incredibly crippled his whole term, with the enemies doing everything they could to make his term impotent.

Still.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: incoserv

Thanks for the stellar thread. I was pricked when she mentioned Trump having the power and means to fix things but he left office without doing it. Because that’s been bothering me about him. Why didn’t he fight the election steal more than he did?? No doubt he had access to so much info that would have proved it. I know the courts are all fu**ked and corrupt but seems he must have had a way to get it done.

I know he was completely surrounded by enemies. I think he trusted people he shouldn’t have. I know he was incredibly crippled his whole term, with the enemies doing everything they could to make his term impotent.

Still.

Yep. I've wondered all along.

Maybe the deep-state is just an invincible hydra. If it is, then We The People let it get to this point by our own collective apathy and inactivity, and we deserve what we're going to get. As Ben Franklin allegedly said to the woman who asked him what they'd given the people, "A republic, madam, if you can keep it."

Maybe we're just getting the just desserts of our own laziness. Maybe DJT was a part of the game the whole time. At any rate, it's not his fault It's not even Pelosi's and Schumer's fault. The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the electorate.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Something flipped the stupid switch around 5 years ago and it has been in overdrive non-stop since.

I think trump really was putting America first. And we all found out someone/something is playing a much longer game. I also think he could have been way more prepared for election theft. It should have been an open and shut case. But then again the supreme court wouldn't even hear it.

The trump/tesla connection is interesting. But as of right now yea it appears team "prison planet" is winning. Screw those guys.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Something flipped the stupid switch around 5 years ago and it has been in overdrive non-stop since.

I think trump really was putting America first. And we all found out someone/something is playing a much longer game. I also think he could have been way more prepared for election theft. It should have been an open and shut case. But then again the supreme court wouldn't even hear it.

The trump/tesla connection is interesting. But as of right now yea it appears team "prison planet" is winning. Screw those guys.

I want to think that the President was just up against a machine, a real HYDRA that is so massive that he just couldn't make it work. Still not convinced that he was not a willing participant in the big game.

At any rate, as I've said elsewhere, I don't blame them; I blame the electorate for having let it come to this by years of apathy and willful ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It never occurred to anyone that the people who actually run things gave Trump his orders, or are we back to pretending that they dont exist.

The jews who call themselves Jews but are not Jews, instead they are the synagogue of Satan. Communist, militantly atheistic, worldly people.

They are above the Masons (the Gentile arm) and the Illuminati (chosen people).

Let's all pretend they dont exist, it's so much easier than realising we're viewed, by the people who OWN this planet, as less than animals.

They hate you. And they're responsible for pretty much all the evil that's been perpetrated against us, especially financially. Now, their great reset is here!

Enjoy your mark of the beast everyone!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Well I mean...trump did move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and Biden has no intention in changing this.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
The jews who call themselves Jews but are not Jews, instead they are the synagogue of Satan. Communist, militantly atheistic, worldly people.

Let's all pretend they dont exist, it's so much easier than realising we're viewed, by the people who OWN this planet, as less than animals.

They hate you. And they're responsible for pretty much all the evil that's been perpetrated against us, especially financially. Now, their great reset is here!

Did I accidentally log into Stormfront today?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes he did, and if people think that was to benefit Israel they're mistaken!

These people hide behind Jewry, but they're monsters. They follow the Talmud - me and you are less than dirt, we are fodder to be used for them institute their world order, we've been listening to their adherent for years.

I'll keep saying this, ANYONE who takes that vaccine, and their mark, you're DONE already, they own you.

This is their endgame, all of us, prisoners and fodder, until we're no longer needed, then the plug will be pulled, the pieces are in place.

Everyone thinks they're going to know the mark when its here and they're already taking it!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I'm a Nazi. Hahaha. Okay.

My entire posting history proves that to be incredibly stupid. Did i hit a nerve Mason....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

My entire posting history proves that to be incredibly stupid. Did i hit a nerve Mason....

The Mason stuff never bothers me, it's the Jew stuff that really isn't a good look.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Except they're not Jews...... You know, like I said in my post. Mason.

You know, you've been entertained for long enough on these boards, with your assanine comments and your constant berating. You worship Lucifer, he is your light bearer, your thousand points of light, mason.

Enjoy your worldly wealth and prosperity, your life is a vapour, and will blow away. Establish yourself in Christ whilst you can. Your time is short Mr Mason, you cant Serge two masters.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Except they're not Jews...... You know, like I said in my post. Mason.

Uh-huh, sure. Maybe put the Protocols down and get some fresh air.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh look, all of a sudden you've detracted from what I said and are now making this about me. You're no better than your father, the Devi.

I got that from the Bible by the way not their precious proticols.

You should maybe put your mockery aside....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh look, all of a sudden you've detracted from what I said and are now making this about me. You're no better than your father, the Devi.

Actually, all that Evil Joo stuff you're going on about detracts from what you're saying, I don't have to do anything to make your statements look foolish, you did that.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I will Add this I watched it this morning

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

I want to think that the President was just up against a machine, a real HYDRA that is so massive that he just couldn't make it work. Still not convinced that he was not a willing participant in the big game.

At any rate, as I've said elsewhere, I don't blame them; I blame the electorate for having let it come to this by years of apathy and willful ignorance.

I know most of you don't probably think in terms of the creator but I always wonder if there is another purpose at play and this needed to happen JUST AS IT HAS!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Kay I'll say it for you again, seeing as you're a Mason and so have a huge interest in this information never coming out.

"I know those who call themselves jews but who are NOT Jews, but are then synagogue of Satan". That's Jesus speaking Mason, you should listen.

Tell me who do you think this is referencing? Mason.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It never occurred to anyone that the people who actually run things gave Trump his orders, or are we back to pretending that they dont exist.

Enjoy your mark of the beast everyone!

And yet God does know which are his own.
Satan wants to hurt his creator along with us, what better way than to use the things that mean the most, blood is off limits so they use it, Children are mentioned by Jesus specifically so use them, Gods chosen people would be the number one target in the last days especially!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"I know those who call themselves jews but who are NOT Jews, but are then synagogue of Satan".

Right.

People on this site long enough know the code words you're using.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join