It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potentially toxic masks distributed in schools and daycares in Quebec

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
It really was a slap in the face, the capitol should of been stormed after congress screwed everyone in..was it November?? maybe December.. cant remember, all a blur.

I don't really know what to make of the rest, I'm not liking lockdowns. I was talking with a DJ today from JR country(not my kinda music)..lol but he talked about his wife, a nurse at Surrey Memorial. Said she was ready to pack it in, the stress. I asked if this was for real, he said hills and valleys, currently bad, he said last 7-10 days, a lot of younger people..make of it what you will.

I'm so damn tired.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hitting the chans right now..anons have put them under microscopes.
They are parasites. You can see the muscle structure and a vein down the center.
I'm archiving everything. I have some ridiculous webms. Not a string fiber.
Possibly related. Skip to 4min if you are impatient

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Addes

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

My government is the inspiration for failing governments everywhere.

If you want to know how to govern successfully by studying what doesn't work just visit South Africa.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Perhaps your government is trying to kill you.

....I remember Trump, telling 3m to not sell us masks..what a scandalous dumbf@ck

Maybe you remember what you heard on CNN. Here is what actually happened. Please help by not spreading those lies. (Parts bolded by me)

3M Says It Needed Chinese Approval To Sell Medical Masks In The US

As American healthcare providers and the US government struggle to acquire N95 masks, 3M has been selling them to foreign governments. This practice caught Trump’s attention prompting a presidential tweet, Thursday night, as he warned that the Minneapolis based company “will have a big price to pay!”

Now, it appears that the president has made good on this promise as he “formally invoked the Defense Production Act,” according to a Friday press release from 3M. Trump’s order has the effect of forcing 3M to prioritize America’s needs amidst the COVID-19 epidemic.

Before this official action occurred, 3M failed to comply with other White House requests involving the availability of N95s, reports the Financial Times.

You understand the material used came from Canada right?

1. Canada didn't have a covid problem at the time.
2. Prioritizing one's own country is hardly something to be condemned especially using domestic companies

3. Canada had a huge stockpile of masks from SARS they were refusing to use because they were "expired"...you know like expired car seats

4. China had forcibly highjacked 3M's factories in China which were the main ones producing and only allowed them to produce for China.

5. China had grass-roots campaigns funded by the CCP buying up all PPE in other countries and sending it back.

6. The order was a general prioritization as part of the Defense Production Act, not a personal attack against Canada. While it would have been less selfish to prioritize other countries first, it is hardly worth swearing about the leader doing it especially with the stockpile from SARS in consideration.

7. It's a plague. You can't dodge it no matter how much feelz get involved. If you are supposed to get it, you will.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Dude. You are so right. The tears of Africa flood the Nile.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Our PM loves China.

Chinada...home of the br...slave.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Perhaps your government is trying to kill you.

They would not be financially supporting us if that was true, this is just piss poor management, piss poor procurement. I can't stand that anything is bought from the Chinese sources. We need to reel things in, start manufacturing more. A lot of the material that 3m uses comes from here..I remember Trump, telling 3m to not sell us masks..what a scandalous dumbf@ck

It’s probably more cost efficient to manage a submissive, docile population than an enabled one. If you’re talking management and cost and focus less on the time a post is made...
edit on 2-4-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join