It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep an eye on Germany from now on

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Honeckers last revenge, Angela Merkel, the highpriest of the new normal and supporter of Schwabs Great Reset, of Gates "Vaccine the world and nothing less"-agenda, is trying to turn Germany into a GDR3.0. Live and in color right now.

They follow this plan here:

- Phase in secondary lockdown restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

- Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

- Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond the capacity of testing, including increases in COVID-related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

- Complete and total secondary lockdown (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021

- Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

- Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with a secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

- Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.

- Enhanced lockdown restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

- Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021. -

- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map, the Strategic Planning Committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet an unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.

ECONOMIC COLLAPSE-DEBT RELIEF-PROPERTY CONFISCATION
World Lockdown Plan leaked

We are at: Enhanced lockdown restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

Right now the "Pandemutti" Merkel and her pandemic and vacicine regime are sitting together in a dictatorship like round and plan to release an even harder lockdown, travel restrictions, more social distancing, a full lokdown (even food stores) from April 1. to April 6. Curfew from maybe 20 o clock to 5 o´clock in the morning. And some "more nice presents" for us tax paying citizens. The noose around the citizen's neck is tightening ever more.

That dictatorship like round is not legitimated by german law and the german constitution, the Grundgesetz. They are attacking 83 millions of germans. They ruined millions of livelihoods meanwhile, nobody who isn´t a big player like Lufthansa, TUI, Adidas and Co or any other multinational acting corporation gets any help here, the people with an occupational ban who are not allowed to work since months wait for the "november help" money yet. They are all bankrupt, ruined.

Kids don´t get any education since nearly one year, have psychological and social anomalies, psycologists warn since months but Merkel and her junta don´t care. Nothing was done, from the first minute of this plandemic, to stop or slow an alleged pandemic. No, everything the regime, the junta did and does is extending the corona situation they created for us inmates of this GDR3.0. If you are silent, you can hear Honecker laugh from his tomb.

They tell us (nobody sane believes it anyway anymore, looking at the numbers from Israel for example) that these damned vaccines would be the way out of this alleged pandemic. And what did Merkel and her junta do? In the beginning they said: Corona is less dangerous than a flu, masks are not necessary and don´t help to stop corona (as we now know this was the truth). Then, when some of the corrupt CDU/CSU party (Merkels party) detected the chance to make corrupt money, to wear masks became dictated to us by them. And now, nearly every day since a week or more, more and more corrupt CDU/CSU members got caught red handed with making hundreds of thousands or even more (we still only see the tip of the iceberg) with so called mask deals. It looks like that we only have to wear masks because some traitors want to fill their pockets. They promised that every person in the high-risk group gets a few masks for free. My neighbour still waits for these masks. But has to work every day.

Next thing is, tests. Not those evil PCR tests but rapid tests, self-tests, allegedly for free and three or more for every german citizen per wekk or whytever, i even can´t remember all their lies anymore. Because "they can help us to get some freedom back till we have enough vaccines" (remember, we have no vaccines because the regime refused to order enough and gave away 40 million doses and say that ther is no need to accept SputnikV, which is praised as stable and good vaccine by vaccination disciples). Promised by the corrupt loser Jens Spahn, called german health minister. What an evil joke. In reality he is a known big pharma and big data lobbyist, hunting for the health data of every german citizen, to sell them to everybody who is able to pay enough. We are all still waiting for these tests and will never see them. No problem for me, because these tests are just tools to to make people register themselves in such a big pharma/big data app. If one of these tests says that you are positiv (could be wrong, they are not that good, these tests), you will be tested with a PCR test. And as we all know, then you will be positive, they reproduce the smallest snippets of whatever they want to find with this PCR test, till they find it. And they are used to drive the numbers of positively tested people up, no matter if they ever get ill or have any symptoms. Asymptomatic is the buzz word, formerly know as healthy.

Back to Spahn. He bought a 4.5 Million mansion, we call it Neuspahnstein here, while the regime and the biggest loser of them all, Jens Spahn, keep us locked up and forbid people to work and make money to pay food and rent, while they ruin our livelihoods, destroy our future plans, harm our children and youth. And he bought a few other appartments in this time. Now we learn that the evil Burda corporation (Hubert Burda Media), the employer of Spahns husband Daniel Funke, made a mask deal with the health department with it´s boss Jens Spahn. Banana republics start to call us their father meanwhile, as i guess. Spahn made pharmacists rich with a mask deal, every pharacist around 25.000. Because of FFP2 maksks for 6 Euros each, bought in numbers of millions, with german taxpayers money. While you could get them for a few cents from even german... tbc
edit on 22 3 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 3 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Preach!!

Thank you so much for putting this together and out there. The audacity and apathy of these gate keepers is chilling. All in the name of "govenment help."

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
continued:

producers. Or even from AliBaba for a few cents. They are all corrupt, Merkel is clever enough to not get caught. But she is their godmother. And they all love, every german politician that eats from the same trough every politicans eats, that trough the taxpayers pay for. There is no opposition anymore. A few unnecessry neoliberals like the FDP or the rightwinger AfD, the so called left party "Die Linke" (which isn´t left anymore) play the part that is needed to play that stupid good cop bad cop game. But they never really would risk to destroy the trough they all eat from, those corrupt, criminal, anti democratic sons and daughers of you know what i mean.

If somebody is interested, this here is the strategic paper they follow since day in Germany. Please use a translator and read it. This is a blueprint for terror:

The terror (Latin terror "horror") is the systematic and often arbitrarily appearing spread of anxiety and terror through exercised or threatened violence to make people disguise. According to Resolution 1566 of the UN Security Council, "terrorist acts such those committed with killing or severe assassination intent or hostage-taking and with the purpose of causing a state of horror to intimidate a population or to need a government, and by the Relevant Terrorism Agreements are recognized. [1]

The exercise of terror to achieve political, economic or religious goals is called terrorism.

I would have to write books, i have hundreds of links, of pdfs, of screenshots, i saved it all from the first day i heard of that new desease "from Wuhan". And after the first thing i did was to look if there is a lab for bio weapons in Wuhan. Now it looks more like it was maybe even brought to China via these military games. And the relationship between italy and china when it comes to slave wage jobs might play a role too, chinese people are working in Italy in masses, there is a lively exchange of wage slaves between those two nations. Samples of Covid19 where found in 2019 in the water of barcelona and somewehre in Italy, when i remember right.

Do you see what i mean, i want to come to an end but there is so much and it fits all together, i can´t even stop. I am that angry. As more and more, many now, masses of my fellow citizens are too. And get more and more in numbers, the longer that regime locks us up because the junta refuses to do anything to make things for taxpaying humns in germany any better. On the contrary, they extend the situation wuth al measures. Since hours i am watching live streams and follo what leaks from this antidemocratic pandemic regime and their "summit". And they don´t come up with it. I trhink they feel what will come. And it looks like they want us to start to fight back. Then they can deploy military personal in our ities and Merkel gets her 0-Covid paradise she and her sycophant "experts" (veterianiarian, banker, some physicists and and other lab rats which have no clue about the life of ordinary people.) dreams of. With a few green zones like in Iraq. And a lot of red zones. First because of corona, the next lock downs will be to save the world climate from Germany.

I feel that we are now at an important crossroads in Germanys history, today the atmosphere in Germany will overturn, the people are fed to the teeth meanwhile. One wrong move of the junta in the next hours, more steps towards Schwabs Great Reset, more punishing of the people because of the evil crimes of the junta, more anti democratic, anti-(real!)liberal behavior, more of that GDR3.0 gameplay while millions get ruined.

And we could see what nobody should hope for. The german pressure cooker will explode. But the whole house will be destroyed, with all it´s innocent inhabitants. But also with that god damned Merkel junta. And, hopefully not, it will destroy parts of the world again (we know what germans are able to if they are full of hate, history teached us two times). Thats just the logical result when you think that your pressure cooker is indestructible and the frogs really will sit silent in their own soup and wait happy till they are well done.

Have an eye on us and wish us that we can get rid of that junta with the law, on democratic ways. But Merkel positioned all the puppets she needed at important points of the BRD, she positioned and long time CDU/CSU party soldier and Merkel sycophant even in the highest court. And she bought the complete MSM, Springer, Burda, Mohn are her best girl friends and rule the MSM in Germany. And she is backed by NGO´s, "philanthropists" like Gates...

It really isn´t looking good.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map, the Strategic Planning Committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet an unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.

Some of the dates listed in this plan from 2020 have already passed in. Did the expected events happen, in Germany?

- Phase in secondary lockdown restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

- Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

- Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond the capacity of testing, including increases in COVID-related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

- Complete and total secondary lockdown (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021

Also, I thought this thread was about Germany. What's with the references to Canada?

I know that there was an alleged/controversial Canadian government pandemic "war game" plan that was leaked last year. It was brought up by Canadians here on ATS. I find it odd that this German "war game" plan you list has references to Canada in it. A cynical person might suspect copy/paste errors.

I will put stock in this when more German folk on ATS comment.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
I am sorry, i am tired and very angry and waiting for any news, this is so important for us that i can´t sleep, like milions of us right now, as i think. It´s all a bit mixed up, i started things and ended somwehre else without nding the one thought as i wanted it to write down first.

What i wanted to say is that many of the things in that "canadian" plan, which is called worldwide lockdown plan (Germany is a part of that world), happend more or less exactly as predicted, at the time predicted in that plan published on october 14. 2020. It looks like this is the masterplan for those who want to play this game.

And the other thing, the strategic paper of the BMI ( Bundesministerium für Inneres - ministry of the interior), that we only know because somebody went to court, is what they need to do in Germany to enforce the world lockdown masterplan (for those parts of the world that want to play this evil game with it´s citizens).

There are way, way too much "coincidences" to be real coincidences.

It´s 3 in the morning here right now and i have to get a few hours of sleep, seems like the regime will not enter the stage before 10 or 12 o clock, to bring us their liberal and democratic presennts.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

See the Germans once again are an excellent example on what it takes to usher in a new zombie apocalypse.

I for one think this is a good thing. Also. Solves that population problem everybody has been so worried and antsy about. And also? Increases not only amazon sales, but also shotgun and shotgun shells sales by billions. As people will be stocking up in case of outbreak.

Its going to be good start to the coming zombie apocalypse. Next they should ban people on site which have face avatars from not using a face masks for there photos or avatars. See my kitty has one. Everybody should be wearing a mask while online to.

Just in case there PC catches a Virus. Because masks work on computer viruses also. There that effective on stopping something a thousand times smaller then a water molecule. From getting through and infecting you. Its been tested on professional deep sea divers, and has been proven that cloth masks?

Decreases the water from getting in you mouth if your wearing one? By as much as .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent.

Over wearing no cloth mask at all while deep sea diving. Its an improvement over 0 chances in hell you see. So thats a good thing. This is going to get all ridiculous again. But hey. What isn't.

They should make an app on cellphones to keep track and turn in such people for safety sake. They they should get people in brown shirts to walk around and give people speeches on the dangers of the non vaccinated. Because they are up to no good.

And once they find all the non vaccinated. The only solution, or maybe the final solution would be to? Send them to reeducation centers to change there evil ways. And then everybody will be all happy and singing kumba ya as they are administered there next dose of the cure.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't know about Germany...but this is word for word the game plan that was leaked out by a Canadian government insider...supposedly. Likely it has been circulating the internet enough now that others will apply it to what is going on in their country. There's a kernel of truth in it but a few grains of salt as well.(I'm Canadian).

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You guys are giving this NWO to much credit , to think they can and will turn the world in a gulag overnight.

We are with way way more , and these days recipe's for bombs can be found with ease on the internet.

Just look at history : the storming of the Bastille and the Warsaw uprising of 1944.

Great max payne quote for this : One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That last part, the rebuttal posting by "Sara" trying to talk some sense, I hope what she is saying is true. Otherwise that plan sounds like a more detailed run down of the conspiracies I've been seeing for more than a year now.

I'm not sure if this "leaked" information is on the level. It's highly believable at this point, and I tend toward believing it, but I'm holding back on this one.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

You’re expecting too much from the indoctrinated zombies. They’ll cheer for their own destruction and act oblivious to their complicity right up till starvation.

new topics

top topics

join