It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Arrested in Assault on Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, Who Died After US Capitol Riot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Did we ever get a coroner to say why Sicknick died?

No.

Propublica reported that Sicknick told his brother he was merely pepper-sprayed. And according to Officer Sicknick’s family, he suffered from a blood clot and stroke

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Maybe they should charge his local Duncan Donuts.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"Investigators had struggled for weeks to build a federal murder case in Sicknick's death as they pored over video and photographs to try to determine the moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries."

If you search for "fatal" it takes you right to it......

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Skooter_NB

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
That said, I think assault is the smarter charge. Due to the hectic nature of the day I think it's going to be almost impossible to prove who was ultimately responsible for Sicknick's death.

This is the crux of it. They can definitely get a conviction for one thing, and people can believe one way or another how Officer Sicknick died afterwards. The fact is these guys are caught on tape, assaulting officers (including Sicknick).

If love you see it. Would you mind providing a link to the men assaulting the officer? Thanks!

The articles say that they have video evidence.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

His mother said it was a chemical reaction that contributed to her sons death.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Investigators had struggled for weeks to build a federal murder case in Sicknick's death as they pored over video and photographs to try to determine the moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries. Investigators determined that initial reports suggesting Sicknick had been struck with a fire extinguisher weren't true.

The full quote.

It is true that investigators spent weeks looking through videos for the fatal attack on Sicknick.

Do you deny that fact?

I think the CNN made it very clear that these men aren't being charged with murder and there's no way to determine if they're responsible.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 3/15/2021 by Klassified because: Augustus Masonicus is out of Gardetto's

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No.

Propublica reported that Sicknick told his brother he was merely pepper-sprayed. And according to Officer Sicknick’s family, he suffered from a blood clot and stroke

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Maybe they should charge his local Duncan Donuts.

The officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood on January 6th should have been arrested a long time ago.

Refresher: www.npr.org...
Killing someone for merely trespassing is excessive-force MURDER.

With the 2 arrests today, Federal Officials are intentionally adding wood to the fire. Not smart at all.
edit on 3/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

His mother said it was a chemical reaction that contributed to her sons death.

Like how Covid-19 pushes really sick people over the cliff?

Without a coroner's report, we really don't know the specifics. I'm sure if his death was caused by a protestor, that fact would have been revealed by the D.C. coroner as fast as he could get it out there.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I can believe they looked for weeks to see who bear sprayed the police. I cannot believe they spent weeks looking for who caused the fatal injuries when there were no fatal injuries. It's a bit like saying they spent weeks looking for the hit and run driver that caused someone's fatal injuries when that someone went home without injury and then fell down the stairs and broke their neck. Why mention it at all if it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

I can believe they looked for weeks to see who bear sprayed the police. I cannot believe they spent weeks looking for who caused the fatal injuries when there were no fatal injuries. It's a bit like saying they spent weeks looking for the hit and run driver that caused someone's fatal injuries when that someone went home without injury and then fell down the stairs and broke their neck. Why mention it at all if it didn't happen.

Bodies.
The Leftist's narratives always require dead bodies...and they don't where they get them.
Just ask Cuomo.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That said, I think assault is the smarter charge. Due to the hectic nature of the day I think it's going to be almost impossible to prove who was ultimately responsible for Sicknick's death.

This is the crux of it. They can definitely get a conviction for one thing, and people can believe one way or another how Officer Sicknick died afterwards. The fact is these guys are caught on tape, assaulting officers (including Sicknick).

If love you see it. Would you mind providing a link to the men assaulting the officer? Thanks!

Well that settles it then.

The articles say they have video evidence.

Case closed...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Well that settles it then.

The articles say they have video evidence.

Case closed...

Of course, CNN said Sicknick was murdered by a fire extinguisher...and we know how that claim turned out.
I wonder what video evidence was used for that fake news.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well obviously it was an abnormally large can of bear spray that was mistaken for a fire extinguisher.

Think man, think!
edit on 1532021 by Wide-Eyes because: M9ssed word

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

To be fair, apparently part of the footage comes from the body cams of the assaulted officers. And that claim is coming from court documents. So the footage exists and it's solid.

These two guys are going to go down hard.
edit on 3/15/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

To be fair, apparently part of the footage comes from the body cams of the assaulted officers. And they claim is coming from court documents. So the footage exists and it's solid.

These two guys are going to go down hard.

Hopefully.

Spraying sh1t in people's faces is not okay.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Breaking!

Leaked image from the body cam;

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Breaking!

Leaked image from the body cam;

Book Em Danno.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where are the charges for the murder of Ashli Babbit?

She wasn't black

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Until they can come up with a cause of death, it will be difficult to pursue a murder charge. Let's face, some things aren't black and white. Here they have video, specific actions, a deceased victim who was alive in a medical care facility before expiring and they STILL can't figure out what killed this LEO. So much for science.

And even an assault conviction will land them in prison for the maximum because of who was assaulted and the circumstances surrounding this particular assault.

Plus they can always wait until a later date to charge them with murder, if they somehow eventually come up with the evidence to 'prove' that the bear spray was the cause of death.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: StoutBroux

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Until they can come up with a cause of death, it will be difficult to pursue a murder charge. Let's face, some things aren't black and white. Here they have video, specific actions, a deceased victim who was alive in a medical care facility before expiring and they STILL can't figure out what killed this LEO. So much for science.

And even an assault conviction will land them in prison for the maximum because of who was assaulted and the circumstances surrounding this particular assault.

Plus they can always wait until a later date to charge them with murder, if they somehow eventually come up with the evidence to 'prove' that the bear spray was the cause of death.

How many military personnel and law enforcement officers go through tear gas/CS gas trying every year? With how many fatalities.

The officer’s death is a tragedy.

But... I am still convinced the officer had a pre-existing health condition that should have prevented from doing more than administrative work. And why the medical “evidence” is being glossed over now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join