It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt just died of covid-19

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: benrl

It's amazing how so many people barely have any issues and others feel like a bus hit them.

Kind of like the seasonal flu, eh? Except not as bad, since most people who get the flu feel bad enough that they know they have it.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm so sorry, the virus is real. I asked for the vaccine but they never gave me an appointment. Believe it or not, as soon I got infected, offers to schedule the appointment were sent to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

All the tests they have done in the lab on rats etc showed it worked perfectly well in that respect until they 'introduced' the innoculated rats to the virus as if they then caught it in the 'wild' as they are calling it.
Every one of them died without exception because of the cytokine storm.

Please can you provide a link for that.

edit on 7-3-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Didn't you hear? Covid killed the flu, check out this years flu numbers

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Very sorry for your loss.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
Didn't you hear? Covid killed the flu, check out this years flu numbers

a reply to: KansasGirl

Oh, I know! We eradicated the flu because of the mask wearing!

And the reason we’re at a year of this sh!t instead of the “two weeks to flatten the curve” is because people haven’t been wearing the masks.

So...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'm so sorry, the virus is real. I asked for the vaccine but they never gave me an appointment. Believe it or not, as soon I got infected, offers to schedule the appointment were sent to me.

She didn’t have the virus until after her second shot, so do you think she died of the virus?? Especially since there is no covid-19 virus in that “vaccine?”

If I were you I would take it as a gift that you haven’t been able to schedule your “vaccine” shots yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Regardless of the cause, I give my sincere Condolences.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have another "covid Incident" I haven't really shared,

Friend in CA, works in hospital maintenance and repair. Again So Ca,

he gets a call from a friend with diabetes, he got covid, and was in the ward for it at a MAJOR so ca hospital.

His call, was this,

"they are killing me, I get fed once a day, they haven't checked my sugars, and they are withholding insulin, two people next to me just went into diabetic ketosis comas, marked as covid"

My friend, dressed in his gear for the other hospital, broke him out, wandered in with his gear, took a wheel chair, and acted like he was transferring him out. Took him to his regular doctor, he had gotten over covid but got over it quick apparently.

Gave him his meds, poop bag removed, he was fine, and alive and well to this day...

Im sure its real, but an excuse.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Did you seen the video of Dr. Susan Moore, a Black physician in Indianapolis, that died from covid in a hospital? while she was
complaining that it it was racism against her, she actually died after complaining of mistreatment.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The "mind control" operation being implemented upon Americans is amazing to see. From what I read, in several other countries, people are willingly accepting being treated as lesser than humans, by their government.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So sorry for you and your family's loss.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry for your loss.
Several years back, I lost two elderly family members (Father and Father-in-Law) in different nursing homes from the common flu...within two weeks of each other.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

She was okay all the way up to getting the shot.

I don't have a link, but read a report that one health agency actually said that due to many bad reactions to the vaccine nobody over 65 should take it right now. Anybody with older family member in homes should be concerned right now.
It almost seems like that they are running an eugenics scamdemic on our old people, can they really refuse?

Edit:
I just read your other post on the other problem, they guy with diabetes, that is either gross negligence....or something far more nefarious.
Don't treat covid people for all their other issues and just let them die and call it a covid death.
Imagine totaling withholding insulin from a diabetic who must have or they will die, they have covid and when they die they said they died from Coivd, but they didn't, they died because nobody gave them insulin.
Sick World we are living in right now, disgusting, better to stay home and treat yourself.
Get your own O2 tank with regulator with a nose piece.

edit on 7-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My mom just got her first shot...she was so excited to finally get it...and can't wait to get her second shot...which is scheduled. She had zero side effects from her first shot.
She is super healthy for a woman in her 80's...but will not leave her house or have any visitors out of fear of COVID from watching nothing but CNN.

I have heard stories that the second shot can really hit some people hard...even if the first had no discomfort.

Your story concerns me for her safety...but there is likely no way I can talk her out of getting this second shot.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your loved ones.

It makes me mad to read about people dying after having the vaccine. They are just shooting in the dark and hoping they hit the bullseye... collateral damage, notwithstanding!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

As CWM noted above, get copies of the Death Certificate, and all records of her vaccinations, and the dates of everything.

I'm beyond certain it's only a matter of time before there are mountains of class action suits against a whole slew of Pharma companies and health care providers for malpractice and worse!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The symptoms of a vaccination can mimic the symptoms of the disease because the symptoms of a disease are most often the result of our immune system's actions toward a disease. Now, blaming it on Covid 19 can be done and every bit of evidence will be in place if they do call it covid even though it is a result of the vaccine. They know how to cover up their mistakes, doctors are experts at that. Don't blame the doctors, they are required to do that stuff, or they will lose their license or become uninsurable. You will not get anything if you sue them so don't waste your time, you can't sue the government unless they let you.

That is just the way it is. Many doctors do not want to make up excuses, but they have to or they will not be working anymore.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Blessings to her. I just lost my dad to the virus too. He went into the hospital for a fall and never came out. He was a month not allowed to see peeps either. On the final day someone was allowed in.

x

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My sympathies in the loss of your Great Aunt.

I don't trust vaccines normally, never mind one that has been rushed and we don't know enough about side affects and long term affects. Been hearing about these deaths and it is disturbing to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join