It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas governor repeals mask requirement and OKs businesses to operate at 100 percent capacity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: underpass61

The "flu" hasn't taken out 521,504 Americans in a year.

521,504 lives. How do you count a life? In days? In years? In how many people miss them? In how many cups of coffee they bought from Starbucks?

Wow! That's almost reaching the 620,000 American lives lost through abortion in 2018. How do you measure those? Maybe we can find some pearl of wisdom in your answer to aid us in how you'd expect us to view the lives we're told have been lost to COVID.

You're not pro-life.

You people care more about how your self image is diminished by wearing masks and having to social distance from the person standing next to you in the supermarket. You all cry about how your economic lifestyle is disturbed by the nuisance of having to deal with pandemic mitigation, and how you now have to help your kids with their zoom skills to attend distant learning virtual classrooms, and how you all can't hold Super Bowl parties...all because of weak, old and poor people that are probable going to die soon anyway, that might catch COVID and die.

And then you people point your crooked pro-life fingers of shame and blame at women whose economic lifestyles and personal health may be forever placed at risk, whose educational and career paths may be forever altered, whose family dynamics may be placed in peril, due to unwanted pregnancies, as a justification for you recent displays of selfish tantrums, trying to avoid your civic duty to protect the public health. You carelessly shrug your shoulders at the deaths of parents, sons and daughter, grandparents, sisters, brothers, coworkers, friends and neighbors, because people look like cowardly idiots in these masks. You all just want to go bars, movies and bowling alleys again.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I like breathing fresh air, am not afraid of my neighbors, appreciate the value of humanity's need for physical contact with other humans, don't have arthritis so my digits are as straight as an arrow (much like my sexual choices), and my kids were homeschooled years before this tomfoolery happened.

Thanks for playing, but you gotta try again because you swung and missed 3 times at the same pitch.

Again tho, I'd like to see how you feel about those 620,000 killed American babies to aid me in how you'd expect me to view the alleged 517,000 COVID deaths. Not seeing you address that, so perhaps you missed the question the first time around?
edit on 3-3-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

More people have died from Suicide, Car accidents and Gun violence in Chicago...

next..

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I like breathing fresh air, am not afraid of my neighbors, appreciate the value of humanity's need for physical contact with other humans, don't have arthritis so my digits are as straight as an arrow (much like my sexual choices), and my kids were homeschooled years before this tomfoolery happened.

Thanks for playing, but you gotta try again because you swung and missed 3 times at the same pitch.

Again tho, I'd like to see how you feel about those 620,000 killed American babies to aid me in how you'd expect me to view the alleged 517,000 COVID deaths. Not seeing you address that, so perhaps you missed the question the first time around?

Hit em again please

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We have to return to some normacy in our lives.

Cases are going down, vaccines available, we can be flexible.

Fear cannot be the remedy and I refuse to allow it.

Personal responsibility is key.

Texas leads the way.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
We have to return to some normacy in our lives.

Cases are going down, vaccines available, we can be flexible.

Fear cannot be the remedy and I refuse to allow it.

Personal responsibility is key.

Texas leads the way.

scamvid is fake.

just saying. I appreciate the sentiment

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

We humans were no build to keep our air waves obstructed by anything, is already plenty of people with upper respiratory conditions, If you want to wear a burka, or face covering or a face diaper by all means do it, nobody is telling you not to do it.

Unless you need Biden to come public and tell you what to do.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neutronflux
"You really are terrified of this bug, aren't you?"

The "bug" isn't as scary as thousands of Americans who just don't give a rats ass about public health and safety liberty and freedom.

Fixed that for ya...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So, now you speak for all you anti-masker, COVID hoaxer, pro-life people who are pointing their blamey fingers at women who chose to terminate their pregnancies because they like their lifestyles too, and don't want to go into economic ruin, take on life changing health issues, place their family dynamics in peril. All the while you "woe is me" guys keep complaining about donning masks, social distancing and staying home from work and school, because the mean old government wants you to do your part to protect the public health of your own community members, but still lets women get abortions!

edit on 3-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
"Let Covid-19 "wash through", as President Trump first advised."

Smart! I mean, it'll only take out the weak, sick and elderly and poor. They're just draining society's resources anyway, so WIN/WIN!!!
Amirite, or amirite?

Yes, you are right... exactly what it has been doing for the last year, except, if we'd have just let it wash through, it would have been over 9 months ago and we wouldn't have destroyed our economy in the process.

Amirite, or amirite?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

................................what?

I guess all I can say is : TURN OFF THE TV

and

Maybe learn about the human immune system .. and photosynthesis while you're at it

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

anti-masker

I've never met an anti-masker. The people I meet are pro-choice. I thought you were the biggest pro-choice person on this site. Why the hypocrisy?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

In my area in order to do business IE continue to operate your business you have to comply to the municipal mandate or they were closing them down.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

A hundred years ago, it took 2 years for the Spanish Flu, and many, many lives and a couple of vaccines, before it washed over us. We don't have to repeat the mistakes in 1918, that were made out of ignorance, in 2021.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So telling a woman to maintain a perfectly natural position of keeping their legs closed when they personally do not want to get pregnant (this is 100% effective) is wrong and violates their rights... but demanding that humans participate in an unnatural exercise of covering their breathing holes with fabric to placate the personal choices of others, when face coverings aren't even remotely close to 100% effective is viewed as perfectly acceptable by you...

This is why people laugh at you. Just sayin' it because, well, it's true. The hypocritical and grasping are a source of amusement in this here world of perpetual hypocrisy and grasping bull#tery.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So everyone stay home cause your buddy’s scared . What god damn country do you live in ?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

She’s as ignorant as it gets . Why is she on here still ???? I know but I can’t say

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

A hundred years ago, it took 2 years for the Spanish Flu, and many, many lives and a couple of vaccines, before it washed over us. We don't have to repeat the mistakes in 1918, that were made out of ignorance, in 2021.

*cough 1918 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2021

now.. repeat that into a mirror while applying clown makeup
edit on 3-3-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I've never met an anti-masker.

Good for you.

The people I meet are pro-choice.

Are they? Okay.

I thought you were the biggest pro-choice person on this site.

I am unabashedly pro-choice.

Why the hypocrisy?

I wear a mask when asked. I don't point fingers of blame, for having to wear a mask, at pregnant women, or women who are no longer pregnant by choice.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Look, from what I have personally seen, I celebrate many of the individuals who have embraced the masks choice to do so. Covering their faces in public was a wise choice which, frankly, should have been done for aesthetic reasons years ago. I celebrate their right to keep their faces clothed in public. All I demand is that my right to breathe fresh, cool air and not deal with facial hair getting forced up my nose thanks to a ridiculous mask be equally respected.

I am a grown ass man... if I choose to wear a mask, great. If I choose to not wear a mask, then also great. Good luck to any asshole who attempts to force me to wear one when I am choosing not to. COVID will be the least of their concerns.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join