It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas governor repeals mask requirement and OKs businesses to operate at 100 percent capacity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha those people who died of COVID

that would be nobody.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Southern GA, here in my Town is been pretty good soo far, we have a choice, most other states and other towns has taken away that from citizens, a pity, that people allow elected officials become dictators.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My favorite comment about this so far: "Nice try Abbott but we all know who's in charge. You're move HEB."

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unlike Biden, Neathderthals could think.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Negative the mitigation measures are to lessen the impact on hospitals. If we can keep the number of patients flowing in at the same time low. More resources will be available to save lives.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The "bug" isn't as scary as thousands of Americans who just don't give a rats ass about public health and safety.

I really don't think the health care industry "doesn't give a rat's ass"... they're just trying to deal with all the propaganda and regulations. Although it would be nice if we could actually have health care in the USA again. Maybe Texas will lead that one too.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

China Be i din is soo full of crap he is upset because his 30 days of glory from the mask wearing is been robbed away by Texas,

That is it in a nutshell. Biden and other demolish governors want to keep the fear and angst levels very high then they pretend their asinine policies are doing good when they are causing great harm.

Then when people who think for themselves and who actually honor the constitution like SD's governor don't implement lockdowns, they get attacked because it makes them look like the fools they really are.

Texas Governor's recent actions have also made the dems and Biden look like the true idiots they really are.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...(You don't like masks, you say? You like to breath fresh air, you say? So did those people who died of COVID suffocating in their own lung puss.)

The word is pussy... not "puss."

No "puss" is the correct word. Why are you so obsessed with women's genitals?

One position is natural and according to the laws of life while the other's position is one taken by sociopaths.

So now all women who legally choose not to carry an unwanted pregnancy are sociopaths? Talk about half-assed insult slinging.

edit on 3-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

One need not use a word to demonstrate the meaning of said word. You're obviously afraid the bug will mutate. Are you aware that a mutation could make it completely harmless?

If you're not terrified of this thing, why are you upset that people in Texas can now breathe freely? Why are you worried about a mutation that may or may not happen, and may or may not change the entire dynamics of the situation positively if it does?

Yeah, you're terrified. Be careful driving... I heard someone hit a COVID on the road the other day and splattered it all over the place.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Be careful driving... I heard someone hit a COVID on the road the other day and splattered it all over the place.

If only the COVID had been wearing a mask...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You people care more about how your self image is diminished by wearing masks and having to social distance from the person standing next to you in the supermarket. You all cry about how your economic lifestyle is disturbed by the nuisance of having to deal with pandemic mitigation, and how you now have to help your kids with their zoom skills to attend distant learning virtual classrooms, and how you all can't hold Super Bowl parties...all because of weak, old and poor people that are probable going to die soon anyway, that might catch COVID and die.

Earth to Sookie... come in Sookie! Earth to Sookiechacha!

Did you dream all that nonsense last night? You do realize that some of us who can't wear a mask are already old people ourselves. right? You do realize that all these mask requirements are making it impossible or at the least extremely difficult for us to even get health care? Hell, I had my blood drawn IN A HOSPITAL PARKING LOT because I cannot wear a mask! How in the blue blazes is that remotely a good thing?

And you have the gall... the unmitigated GALL... to claim that people who don't like what this crap is doing to our ives are worried about HOW WE LOOK? Are you insane?

Get a freakin' grip on reality.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Awful massive leap to presume "legality" is tied to morality and mental balance. Lots of sociopathic behavior is "legal," similarly, a lot of rational and lucid behavior is "illegal." Slavery was legal for many years... you were legally considered a voiceless citizen prior to the suffrage movement's successes. Be careful because today's "legal" often becomes tomorrow's "My God, those people were barbaric animals."

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It will be a domino effect as other states will join on no renewing the mandates and EOs, is going to be funny to see, if democrats states join or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

...(You don't like masks, you say? You like to breath fresh air, you say? So did those people who died of COVID suffocating in their own lung puss.)

Pneumonia, that is how pneumonia kills, 3 million people annually around the world,

Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs that can be caused by a variety of pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, and fungi. When you have pneumonia, the tiny air sacs in your lungs become inflamed and can fill with fluid or even pus.

Is no cure for viral pneumonia that is why soo many people died in the world and have died before we got covid.

edit on 3-3-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has lifted many of the Covid-19 restrictions in his state, permitting businesses to operate at 100-percent capacity and repealing the requirement for people to wear face coverings.

Source

Thank God, finally someone is ending the mask and closure nonsense. I expect a deluge of MSM propaganda about how people in Texas are suddenly dying at terrifying rates, though. Once that gets worn out, maybe other states will start to follow Texas' lead.

Just curious and this is for a study, are you old, white, and a republican?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Awful massive leap to presume "legality" is tied to morality and mental balance.

Look, you're the one that compared COVID deaths with abortion stats, not me. You're the one complaining about having to wear a mask while women are still allowed to get abortions. Now you're going to go all moral high ground after saying that you're [pro-death] okay with the deaths of people that succumb to the virus due to other people's resentment of their public health responsibilities?

LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If your respiratory system is so weak that you can't handle wearing a layered blue gauze surgical mask for a few minutes, I can't imagine that your immune systems is up to par either. You should probably stay home as much as possible, and be grateful that strangers are willing to protect you and your health by wearing masks and social distancing around you.

edit on 3-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Corona virus was a political tool, maybe now people will wake up and start realizing the truth about the government, big pharma and foreign entities are playing with world populations.

Corona was over a few months ago with some cases here and there, with no injection.

More than political bull# this wasn't started to f over Puppet Trump and make Puppet Biden win nor is it because China wants to take over. People need to start accepting the fact that all world leaders work together to accomplish the same agenda. EVERYTHING is theater. The government, the left and right wing, have never cared about We The Peasants and our agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You obviously have no idea what you are even talking about (what else is new?). There are other problems than the respiratory that can make it impossible to wear a mask.

You have got to be the most arrogant and patently offensive person I have ever come across. Please, take your cracker-jack medical degree and apply it somewhere else. I have an actual doctor.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Will the people who still want to wear masks be garunteed service, or will businesses be allowed to throw you out if you choose to mask up?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join