It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more lies by islam !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
omg...where do I start ?

saudi schools are saying , islam is the ONLY TRUE RELIGION !

the informed folks know, that islam is a sham. the palestinian liars club, lead by the head liar, til his demise last year was arafat. they continue here, spinning the truth to fit their agenda .

an excerpt ;

Lesson Nine: "Islam is Our Religion"

- Islam is the oneness of God, obedience to Him, and the abandonment of sins
- The foundation of Islam is: Proclaiming that there is no God but God, and that Mohamed is His messenger.
- I do not seek any religion other than Islam
- All religions other than Islam are false religions

www.saudiinstitute.org...

pretty ballsy if you ask me...but not surprising, considering the liars I've run into during my short time here...you know....the liars who use an israeli retaliation as an offensive 1st strike as opposed to the truth...it was in retaliation for a bus bombing etc...effective 2-faced liars...just like arafat...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I am a christian myself, but I am not about to call Islam a religion for morons, like you essentially just did. Sure I Believe, I would even say I know that my "religion" is the correct choice, but I do not attribute that to intelligence. Some of the smartest people are Muslim. I think you need to edit your post.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ryanp5555,

I dunno where you " found" MORON at...[ care to share ?]

sounds like you "read into it" more than was there.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Where have I heard that one true god spiel before?

It's a necessary component of any religion that is intended for use as a control scheme. If they didn't put that in there, people would be..gasp!..free.

Religion is a flickering flame offering relief from the darkest night. Some people are moths, they flitter too close and immolate themelves out of ignorance; they don't understand the true nature of the flame and so they do not fear it as they should. A man will not fly into a flame, a man will sit down, cross his legs, and with a peaceful countenance, appreciate the aesthetics from a safe distance.

And that's how the universe culls the insects and rewards the men.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

the informed folks know, that islam is a sham.

Right there. Now if you re-read my response i said you ESSENTIALLY called them morons, i didn't say you actually said it word for word. You say that all informed folks konw that Islam is a sham. Pretty blatent if you ask me. Maybe you meant something else though.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ryanp5555,

ok...so me calling them morons is bad...but them calling us morons [ they saying all other religions are false ]...is good ?

if it's good for the goose, then it's good for the gander pal....they threw down the gauntlet first !

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

if it's good for the goose, then it's good for the gander pal....they threw down the gauntlet first !

..and that's the reason peace is so elusive in the middle east. Religion cultivates fanatics like cow manure cultivates poisonous mushrooms.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I believe Jesus said it best:

Matthew 5:39
"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

In other words, ignore their words and go on with your life. Besides which, it isn't Islam saying it, it is the horrible people that use a Religion to hide themselves who are saying it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ryamp5555,

ok, when they got a knife to your throat asking you if you believe in allah or God...maybe you'll realize you screwed up...

being politically correct has a downside, and this is a prime example .

sorry you don't know more about islam....but they tell on themselves ALL THE TIME. and darn near everytime they open their mouths, they are condemning israel for an attack that they brought on themselves.

anyways...this article PROVES where these geeks are coming from [ oboy I said geeks ] sorry...but when scumbags who are trying to take over the world show their true colors...I gotta speak up. I love my screwed up country, and I believe in free speech and a free exchange of ideas and I believe POLITICALLY CORRECT is a manipulation by those who don't believe in FREEDOM...like islam...who believes in SUBMISSION...not free speech , and not a free exchange of ideas...

perhaps you'll be happier on a prayer mat 5 times a day praying to allah...but I won't...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
wyrdeone,

wrong bro

if the palestinians would stop blowing up innocent people, there would be peace

they don't want peace

you really need to study this further to get to the truth, and past all the deceit...it's a minefield...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
toasted
There has been war in the middle east since Jericho erected its first set of walls. It's always been a territorial dispute between tribal authorities and religious city builders. I've been studying ancient philosophy, theology, and sociology as it relates to the history of human cultural evolution, for going on a decade now. I've studied as far back as the great rift that drove the monkeys from their dying forests and onto the plains, the cataclysm that forged modern man.

The conflict is as old as our species, and it has little to do with the current problems. It has to do with evolved behaviors versus moral and ethical codes necessary to live in social situations harmoniously.

We are naturally violent, and our laws are contrary to our nature.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

ryamp5555,

ok, when they got a knife to your throat asking you if you believe in allah or God...maybe you'll realize you screwed up...

I have no clue as to what some terrorist holding a knife to my throat asking me whether I believe in Jesus or Allah as God proves. If that situation came to pass I would without a doubt said loud and proud(haha) Jesus is my lord and savior, he is OUR God. However, I would not say that Muslims are Idiots. Yes, what the extremists are doing is WRONG but if you really believe that they are going to take over the US and force us to believe in Islam you are being a little irrational. I love the US too, but I believe hatred, bigotry, and racism are extremely bad for this country. Let me remind you, one of the greatest things in this country is FREEDOM OF RELIGION. You can choose who to worship and who not too, and you shouldn't be looked down upon for it. And if you are Christian, looking down on someone isn't the best thing to do. These people have taught this crap for an extremely long time now, and it isn't going to change until their political system changes. So, we either wait for a revolution, or we go to war again. Believe me when I say I couldn't be anymore proud to be a Christian, and I would gladly die announcing Jesus' name, as he died for my name, but I'm not going to say hey, Muslims you are all morons for what you believe. It's not politically correct, it's humanly correct, be a human being and live in this society. I agree that PC needs to go, but that doesn't mean arrogance should replace it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
hahhaha....Ryanp, tell them that you believe in the one true God. They couldn't possibly do anything to you then.

toasted, if you check the article you posted, you will notice that the Quran does not say that it is the only "true" religion. Therefore, your statement should be "Lies by Saudi Arabia".

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
while I feel the one true religion is the absence thereof, having only a connection with God and Jesus in your heart is true selfless worship of God.

I feel the attacking and or slanderous nature of any person to show a point of view is very detracting from the ultimate goal which is the service of God.

God seems to be a tool used by many to fuel fires of hatred and descent. God is not your tool dont treat him as such, and bear in mind that there is a requirement to all man not to judge other men.

This is justified just in this case.......and to torture the minds of children whom are being brought up one way and taght another in school is the lowest form of enept concepts out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Islam lunatics, christian lunatics, one and the same. Both claim to be - the one true god, or was that dog...

Feeble, weak, scared little people - who have to have a supernatural entity to tell them right from wrong.

Cant you tell right from wrong?

Pretty simple. So whats wrong with you?

Feel sorry for the lot of you. Both religions seek to control, stop education and generally keep all in the dark-ages.

Love to see a world free of your ancient lunacy.

Imagine that....no crazies claiming a *god* taks to them.

Bored, bored bored with the horrorshow all religion has brought upon us....its pretty clear from history.

Im pretty sure that good people would...well do good things...without any so-called god.

Why does holding a spiritual belief give you carte-blanche to act out all your sick dominating fantasies. A large chunk of the world doesnt give a toss.

I prefer Star Trek re-runs.

Ill die, Ok, thats cool, who could begrudge the great thing that is life?

Life has been a real good thing - except for all you idiots who claim to *know the truth* - and then cheerfully kill each other for the privilege.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Zenspider, you just made an excellent piece of poetry
...did you mean to?

drbryankkruta, something about unification....just taking a step in to feel the water, but do you believe that a person can be part of "the one true religion", believe in God, but instead of having "Jesus in their heart", just have "Jesus's message (peace, tolerance, worship) in their heart"?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

omg...where do I start ?

saudi schools are saying , islam is the ONLY TRUE RELIGION !

That does ring a bell... Christianity does the same thing! Whats with all this Anti-Muslim attitude in the U.S. lately? Makes me sick.

Ryanp5555, If i had any WATS votes left ...I'd have voted for you
You have your own little faith, yet you do not disrespect others, call them morons or tell them they'll burn in hell. Now I wonder what would happen if people became more accepting? Hmm....

toasted, if you check the article you posted, you will notice that the Quran does not say that it is the only "true" religion. Therefore, your statement should be "Lies by Saudi Arabia".

*scratch scratch* It should be changed to "Lies by a bunch of Saudi Arabians"

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Religion is domgatic... you automaticaly believe you are right.. no why or reason you believe you are right full stop.

This doesn't leave mich room for debate...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
hahhaha....Ryanp, tell them that you believe in the one true God. They couldn't possibly do anything to you then.

babloyi: Can you explain these passage from the Qur'an:

2:132. The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him).
AND
2:257. Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who believe. He bringeth them out of darkness into light. As for those who disbelieve, their patrons are false deities. They bring them out of light into darkness. Such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein.
AND
3:166. That which befell you, on the day when the two armies met, was by permission of Allah; that He might know the true believers;
AND
5:57. O ye who believe! Choose not for friends such of those who received the Scripture before you, and of the disbelievers, as make a jest and sport of your religion. But keep your duty to Allah if ye are true believers.
AND
9:29. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
AND
9:33. He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.
AND
61:9. He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

There are many more similar references but I think I made my point.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
*scratch scratch* It should be changed to "Lies by a bunch of Saudi Arabians"

*Doffs his hat to I_s_i_s

If we could remove the power of that small amount of people who use God as a excuse for control, the world would be a much better place. I did have a way above to spare, and used it well.

Freedom...I could spend hours trying to show how the quotes you have posted have distorted, re-arranged, and mis-interpreted the meaning (and I have before), but you still wouldn't believe me. Here is a passage that clarifies it:

2:62
Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by babloyi]

[edit on 21-3-2005 by babloyi]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join