It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more lies by islam !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by toasted

the informed folks know, that islam is a sham.

Right there. Now if you re-read my response i said you ESSENTIALLY called them morons, i didn't say you actually said it word for word. You say that all informed folks konw that Islam is a sham. Pretty blatent if you ask me. Maybe you meant something else though.

Is Islam a "sham"? Dictionary com defines a sham as: N. Something false or empty that is purported to be genuine; a spurious imitation. V.Int. To assume a false appearance or character; dissemble. I would say Islam leans to the sham side for the following reasons.

Christians can't talk about Christianity without mentioning God or Jesus and Muslims cannot talk about Islam without mentioning Mohammed, the founder of a major religion and a self-claimed prophet of God.

My wife comes from Vietnam where they worship Budda. Buddhism has 307 million followers. It was founded by Siddhartha Gautama, known as the Buddha (Enlightened One), in southern Nepal in the sixth and fifth centuries B.C.Budda never claimed to be a prophet and made no teachings about any God. He meditated and taught about the spiritual nature of man. Buddha was not a ruler, conqueror, enslaver, polygamist or pedophile.

Moses was in a way the leader and ruler of the Jews as they journeyed home to Israel from captivity in Egypt. He was not a conqueror, enslaver, polygamist or pedophile.

Christianity was founded by Jesus. Jesus was not a conqueror, enslaver, polygamist or pedophile.

Islam is the Middle Eastern monotheistic fideist religion professing surrender to the will of Allah (God), whose revelations in the Old and New Testaments were superseded by the Koran revealed to Muhammad (c570 - 632-06) for his chosen people, the children of Abraham's son Ishmael (c1800 BCE).

In the above paragraph, "fideist religion" means: A philosophical view extolling theological faith by making it the ultimate criterion of truth and minimizing the power of reason to know religious truths. Strict fideists assign no place to reason in discovering or understanding fundamental tenets of religion. For them blind faith is supreme as the way to certitude and salvation.

Mohammed, the founder of Islam, was a polygamist and a pedophile. He had twenty one wives and two slave girl concubines.

Mohammed's Muslim biographers record that in his first year at Medinah after fleeing from Mecca, Mohammed consummated his marriage to Ayisha, a young girl only 9 years old! In this day and age people in any civilized country would consider Mohammed a pedophile and a rapist for marrying and having sex with a little girl less than ten years old, yet this is still practiced in some Muslim countries!

Most of the people of Mecca ignored Mohammed when he first started preaching. They became annoyed when he started insulting and defaming their religions and they tried persuading him to stop this offensive behavior. Mohammed grew alarmed at the growing hostility against him and he fled from of Mecca one night with a gang of his followers.

Ever since that incident, Mohammed was determined to take revenge on the Meccans. He escaped to Medinah, which had a sizeable Jewish population, and started plotting his revenge. This was the beginning of Mohammed's trail of violence, hatred and bloodshed which his Muslim biographers have documented in detail:

- Surprise raids and attacks on trade caravans and tribal settlements.

- The use of plunder to obtain and recruit an ever growing army.

- Assassinations of opponents.

- Blackmail.

- Expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah.

- Attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber.

- Rape of women and children.

- Sale of these victims into slavery after rape.

- Trickery, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion, Islam.

Mohammed is the only founder of a major religion who was a ruler, conqueror, enslaver, bandit, polygamist and pedophile. I consider Islam a sham leaning religion.

Chief

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ok, and what people in the middle-east believe and or say effects you or most of the world how?

Just because They say theres is the true religion, doesnt make them bad, christion catholics say the same thing about there religion.

Also it doesnt matter if Mohammed was a polygimist or pedophile, what people really must understand, is that that was the culture of the place and time, an example, people always say that the Greeks were one of the greatest civilizations in recorded history, now I'm not gonna argue that they wernt, because I personaly think they were, but 60% of the male populace wass homo-sexual, and it was common for men to have young male lovers between 13 and 16, (though they never did anything highly sexual, until they were older), the point is, trying to justify the wrongness of a religion, by pointing out parts of its culture, is not a good way to argue for or against its validity.

ok, when they got a knife to your throat asking you if you believe in allah or God...maybe you'll realize you screwed up...

Well in such a situation as this, I'd do the smart thing and praise Allah, though I'm having a hard time seeing how this really had to do with anything.

<< 1   >>

join