It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla Glue Girl...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
I was like, "This can't be real!", so, like I was trained, I looked online and sure enough, it turned out to be true, I was kind of hoping that it wasn't.

At least she didn't join the Darwin's Awards for this stunt!
:0

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Yeah, I am with you, she spared no expense on the Sharpies that she uses on her eyes, along with the natural blue eyes.
She should have just left the glue on her, I mean, it's as real as the rest of what she uses.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
This is right up there with the girl that used the Nair instead of the hair shampoo, if that was real, but...
I like that meme, this is so meme worthy!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Maybe I'll use Gorilla glue to keep the hair I have left.

edit on 10-2-2021 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Now see, that is using your brain, at least you have a goal and a plan.

(I probably need it too!)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We put nair in a guy’s football helmet in high school. First thing he did was run his hands through his hair real good. Then ran to the showers. He ended up having to shave off the rest of what stayed. Looked like a mangy dog.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I use loctite on my car parts... particularly the U Joints! That's what it was advertised for. Not hair glue!😆😆

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That an app??👀 I'm down!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
We put nair in a guy’s football helmet in high school. First thing he did was run his hands through his hair real good. Then ran to the showers. He ended up having to shave off the rest of what stayed. Looked like a mangy dog.

It BURNS!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
a reply to: Chance321
That's another thing, did an actual lawyer take the case???
Crazy, but I am sure there are other frivolous cases worse than this.

I know the perfect firm for it.

I know they deal mainly in sexual harassment, but they have billboards up in my area featuring busty babes in animal print blouses. They call themselves "Jungle Law". Perfect to handle the suit against Gorilla Glue, amirite?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
a reply to: Bigburgh
This is right up there with the girl that used the Nair instead of the hair shampoo, if that was real, but...
I like that meme, this is so meme worthy!

Yep and hot Coffee from McDonald's

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I had an old '88 Chevy for a while. The heater didn't work because at some point before I got it, some idiot thought they'd plug a hole in the coolant system. They had obviously dumped an entire bottle of the stuff you put in tires to prevent punctures from leaking into the system, and it kept clogging up various parts of the radiator and cooling system.
edit on 10-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: M5xaz

I use loctite on my car parts... particularly the U Joints! That's what it was advertised for. Not hair glue!😆😆

JB Weld, man !!

JB WELD !!

P.S. PRO TIP FOR ALL ATSers:: When you go to the barber or salon, and see Gorilla Glue, JB Weld, or Loctite next to the hairstylist mirror, not a good sign - Bad hair day - Incoming....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

However, I did briefly read something on twitter that there is supposedly a product with a similar name that she *thought* she was using, when in actuality she bought and used Gorilla Glue.

Sorry, there is no excuse for this type of stupidity. Gorilla Glue and hair products aren’t on the same aisle in any store, not even close.

This girl is a grade A moron.

This is probably the stuff she's claiming she meant to buy -

You've got to be pretty dense to confuse the two, and like you said they're not stocking Gorilla Glue in the hair care aisle. Judging from the size of that bottle she has she picked it up at Home Depot.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is a hair gel called gorilla snot....

However, I can't see how you could confuse the two. One is in beauty supply while other is in hardware. Also, anyone who can read would know from packaging gorilla glue isn't for hair.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Next time she should use Araldite 2-Part Epoxy Adhesive.
Maybe she might want to solder on them fake eyelashes too..

The toilet generation lives....

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not sure what she's complaining about, looks like the product is doing a hell of a good job.

Her hair dont. Move. No more.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is possible she did not know what Gorilla glue was. There was a gorilla on the bottle with hair that is nicely groomed. She may not be wise, but not stupid, she should have read the can before she sprayed it on. She has got instant fame from her stupid mistake, and that may someday be beneficial somehow. I just cannot fathom how it would ever be beneficial.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I saw this last night, along with the incredibly retarded attempts in articles scribbled up by Woke Babies, to white-shame. Yeah, they're getting that desperate now, it's evidently white folks' hair's fault a stupid dumb ass non-white chick exists or something.

Oh hell no, you're not pawning off that degree of stupid on others for SJW points, OWN. IT.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yes, that is what I think I recall reading she confused it with.

No excuse, no sympathy. lol

You've got to be pretty dense to confuse the two, and like you said they're not stocking Gorilla Glue in the hair care aisle.

True, but...

Employees aren't that helpful, if you've ever asked where things are.
Customer, in hair care isle: Where that Gorilla stuff at?
Employee: Gorilla...Glue?
C: Yeah, I think that it
E: That's way over in hardware.
C: Thanks, yeah my hair need did.
E: (rolls eyes)
edit on 10-2-2021 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join