It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla Glue Girl...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I dunno, it's pretty rare for someone to change their entire world belief based on old world superstition overnight. She died believing crossed knives in the drainboard would bring bad luck and never stopped tossing salt over her shoulder if ever there was a spill. But her deep rooted, overly superstitious fear of cats...like it never existed.
edit on 10/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Loctite? No, no....when you're screwed in the head and want to get the best bang for your buck, you want Nylok Blue

It's reusable, so guaranteed you won't have a screw loose in your head anymore!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
You know what? I really do think that she got those two bottles confused, maybe it wasn't such a stretch now that you bring that up.
Imagine being at WalMart. and like someone said, you ask, "Where is the Gorilla Snot?". Of course, at WalMart they probably only told her where Gorilla Glue was, not thinking themselves.
Really, think about it, I mean, it really wouldn't happen to us, but a person that is really ignorant, not stupid, they could take the directions from a WalMart employee and look for the stuff at the wrong place.

I remember being young and not stupid, but close, I can kind of see how that could happen. It's not that big of a stretch when you put the pieces together.
I HOPE that is what happened anyway.

Still though, what kind of person would want to put that product, "Gorilla Snot" on their hair anyway? heheh

Really, I hope that we all hear the ending to this, this is just too good.

edit on 10-2-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Stupid is... forever!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I saw this last night, along with the incredibly retarded attempts in articles scribbled up by Woke Babies, to white-shame. Yeah, they're getting that desperate now, it's evidently white folks' hair's fault a stupid dumb ass non-white chick exists or something.

Oh hell no, you're not pawning off that degree of stupid on others for SJW points, OWN. IT.

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that, someone would come along and attempt to make it what it is not.
We are talking about the Tide Pod generation, but that doesn't have anything to do with race.
Hopefully this won't be ammo for the SJW's, or, maybe it'll be a new thing in NEW CHAD!

I do like how with no push from them, TWO Gorilla products got a whole lot of advertising! heheh
Also, I like how nice her hair looked!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Superstitions are what we make 'em, I guess. Still, I bet that your grandmother was a lot of fun to be around!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
She should be in congress.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hold up there.

It's white supremacy to have an obsession with the written word or something, so maybe expecting her to actually do more than see the Gorilla on the bottle and assume it was the right stuff (how many gorilla products are there really?) is a sign of our white supremacy and privilege. Not everyone is literate.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here's what Health Ranger had to say about this, and I completely agree:

Now you know why America is too stupid to survive. The Gorilla Glue girl who coated her entire head in glue (and then couldn't figure out why it wouldn't come off) now has 700,000 Instagram followers, a $15k haul on GoFundMe, a manager and a lawyer to sue Gorilla Glue.

Because this is America, and the more stupid you are, the more popular you become. All while the actual smart people are banned and censored everywhere.

You are watching the fall of civilization.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well it happens! I guess! Its like she never heard of gorilla glue, or glue before. I would like to say that this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. But, alas. May not even be in the top thousands list. Oh well! # happens.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Someone may have already mentioned this but I just gotta say that I'm wondering what any copycats come up with...?

Gluing their eyelids open? Gluing their nostrils closed?

It sounds crazy but there are some crazy people out there...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Here's what Health Ranger had to say about this, and I completely agree:

Now you know why America is too stupid to survive. The Gorilla Glue girl who coated her entire head in glue (and then couldn't figure out why it wouldn't come off) now has 700,000 Instagram followers, a $15k haul on GoFundMe, a manager and a lawyer to sue Gorilla Glue.

Because this is America, and the more stupid you are, the more popular you become. All while the actual smart people are banned and censored everywhere.

You are watching the fall of civilization.

That about sums it up

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Liquesence

However, I did briefly read something on twitter that there is supposedly a product with a similar name that she *thought* she was using, when in actuality she bought and used Gorilla Glue.

Sorry, there is no excuse for this type of stupidity. Gorilla Glue and hair products aren’t on the same aisle in any store, not even close.

This girl is a grade A moron.

This is probably the stuff she's claiming she meant to buy -

You've got to be pretty dense to confuse the two, and like you said they're not stocking Gorilla Glue in the hair care aisle. Judging from the size of that bottle she has she picked it up at Home Depot.

They both have the colour Orange somewhere on the very differently shaped can/bottle and two completely different Gorillas ... easy to mix up! 👀

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Apparently, the hair product she usually uses, does actually have the word 'glue' printed on the front of the can.

I still think she's extremely stupid, but I'll admit that I now think she's slightly less extremely stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here.
Was good to hear her talk about this whole thing rather than talking heads and posters who have no clue.

Was she stupid? For sure. Is there a lot of BS being spread about her online and in media? Yes.

I feel bad for her after listening to her.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I feel bad for her after listening to her.

Yeah as much as I enjoy a good bit of ribbing, I do feel for her a little.

We all do and will do again dumb # on a scale, most of us just don't post it on the net.

She has gained for herself out of it, so there is that!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Someone may have already mentioned this but I just gotta say that I'm wondering what any copycats come up with...?

Gluing their eyelids open? Gluing their nostrils closed?

It sounds crazy but there are some crazy people out there...

False eyelashes glued on will be next.

Watch this space.......

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I'd suggest a brad nailer to hold down her hair next time, it's semi-permanence would enable her to easily change hair styles by use of a simple pair of pliers.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd suggest a brad nailer to hold down her hair next time, it's semi-permanence would enable her to easily change hair styles by use of a simple pair of pliers.

And then come October, she can use that silver nail-spewing bad boy to defend against werewolf midgets, too. Granted proportionally, one might as well be using a rocket launcher, but whatever works

I might be a little bored this morning...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join