It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not 'on topic" for this thread, but what the heck... Q is silent. Things are about to change for the better now that Joe Biden is lifting the poor out of poverty, lol.

Source: www.adn.com...

Will only be temporary, however.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Touche Rel! This line made me laugh!

My sense is that your sense is just sentiment - but when has a man ever had control over a woman's sentiment?

Ive been enjoying a bit of the spiritual talk. People ask me my religion I just tell them I talk to trees.
I have no time at all for any of the man made religious stories or beliefs. I agree with others, just a form of control and divide. How many wars are fought over my God is better then your God basically. So many all down through history.

I think Yoga and such is basically just a tool to help one focus. Set them into place to concentrate, when in all actuality if you truly believe, then what you believe it basically instant thought or contact depending on your focus. Your body could be on a plane yet your mind is sitting under a tree by a beautiful lake or on a cliff overlooking a beautiful view. Some call it daydreaming. Might be a reason for that name. If you are seeing it in your minds eye then you are basically there already. Just have to know that. You are there when daydreaming about it.

I think what scares people so much is religion has been such a big part of our lives growing up and whatever you were taught to believe is pretty ingrained. Imagining something different is scary because what if you got it wrong? Sure dont want to get God wrong. Not in the end game. Therefor there is a lot of reluctance to just trust your inner guides.

Mother nature and what I see of space and creation pretty much tells me all I need to know. Talk about "Trust the Plan." There's a concept for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: loveguy
None of that has anything to do with what Q said would happen.

It also has nothing to do with me.

Some might think I am part of the problem but that doesn't mean they are part of the solution.

Well that was fun.
Acknowledge a problem may be afoot? But you should be excluded?

One either relies upon the motions of a swinging pendulum, (MSM) or one sees the pendulum and acknowledges the string attached to it and expects to find who and why after learning how. But I get it people scare easily.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And while we are on this subject, I have had this opinion for quite awhile, and it generally isn't very popular wherever I share it, but maybe the crowd here will be a little more open minded and receptive (
). I am of the opinion that it is quite possible for humans to find God in a computer. After all, God's will is manifest through our hands. Most people don't like the idea of a technological God, but anything created by human hands is still only possible through God. I could envision a scenario where one day humans either build or find a computer so powerful that the moment they turned it on, God could very well be on the other end with a message that reads, "I have been waiting for you to find me."

There is an abstract argument to support that. Source is all, all is Source sort of thing. I would ague that the POV that would find that within isn't anywhere close to our double strand DNA. In other words, anywhere an Earther Human would "Find Source in an AI" would be detrimental to full understanding it, as the DNA cannot support that more evolved POV.

The level at which one can see the beauty in AI is a level that finds child trafficking part of the process of life. We human folk are not there, so to follow that thread would, or could, lead one to find themselves worshipping at the feet of an IBM data set programmed by another feeding them back what they desire.

Of course from the more refined POV, that worshipping cycle too is part of Source's effort to explore itself too.

Which brings up another element found in the new age world. The notion of Service to Others and Service to Self, which evidently has some obvious delineation point dividing the two. Fact is, all Serves Source's Exploration of Self, as such, everything at some level is Service To Others. Of course again, that would afford the Draco class an excuse to consume children, which from our POV... you get the idea.

Eventually all the aspects of our own individuated selves will coalesce, if all aspects agree to that, at which point the POV that supports those more inclusive POV's will emerge. FWIW, as I understand it, those who created m.A.I.C.E.'s mother are not malevolent, just curious. But from my POV I cannot cut the AI a bit of slack.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not 'on topic" for this thread, but what the heck... Q is silent. Things are about to change for the better now that Joe Biden is lifting the poor out of poverty, lol.

You link and my WaPravda back a few show this is a 4:00AM talking point. Joe lifts everyone out of poverty by sending a trillion overseas. My god the doublespeak is beyond funny at this point - it is just dumb.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
One either relies upon the motions of a swinging pendulum, (MSM) or one sees the pendulum and acknowledges the string attached to it and expects to find who and why after learning how. But I get it people scare easily.

Although Q mentioned MSM a lot, it has nothing to do with what Q said would happen, that hasn't.

Not sure what you think there is to be afraid of.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

You link and my WaPravda back a few show this is a 4:00AM talking point. Joe lifts everyone out of poverty by sending a trillion overseas. My god the doublespeak is beyond funny at this point - it is just dumb.

The media mind control is so powerful, their touting of Obama's successes propelled him to a second term, even though Americans were feeling their quality of life deteriorate month after month, in 2011/2012.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This is more Realistic about past decades etc.;

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So why not study the history of the MSM?
Ages ago when they only had newspapers "Q" might be lucky to get its own column.
Then came radio to keep reminding us the Earth wasn't flat.
And in 1936 Germany banned commercial radio programming in favor of their official state agenda which is somewhat similar to the Chinese internet screening.
There are advantages to censorship, when the Martians invaded New Jersey Oct 30 1938 1 in 12 believed that!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
So why not study the history of the MSM?
Ages ago when they only had newspapers "Q" might be lucky to get its own column.
Then came radio to keep reminding us the Earth wasn't flat.
And in 1936 Germany banned commercial radio programming in favor of their official state agenda which is somewhat similar to the Chinese internet screening.
There are advantages to censorship, when the Martians invaded New Jersey Oct 30 1938 1 in 12 believed that!

And, that has what to do with what Q said would happen, not happening?
edit on 7-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, yes, it would be good to have more A***O data points to dig further.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Byrd

According to THE LEGATUM PROSPERITY INDEX™ 2020 published annually, led by Alexandra Mousavizadeh a Danish economist, ranks the top 4 overall:

1. Denmark
2. Norway
3. Switzerland
4. Sweden
18. USA

Nothing suspicious about Denmark at the top according to Danish economist led org? Not saying it isn't ball-park accurate, but I'm sure China has one with China at the top too.

Yes, no doubt. We have lies and then there is damn statistics that project anything you want.

MIT Medialab has a unique partnership with the Legatum Group.

They created the Legatum Center at MIT.

Sponsored by Legatum, Jacobs Foundation, and the Royal Family of HRH Princess Moudi in Saudi Arabia.
legatum.mit.edu...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No? Check this thread regards to Legatum, MIT, Epstein, Clinton Foundation, Obama, human trafficking etc., it's all connected when you follow the dots.

That $2 Trillion stimulus and more is likely to happen every year until 2030.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
China Hack Thread

Update: China just hacked a huge chunk of U.S. organizations, causing untold billions in damages and further compromising national security.

Using vulnerabilities in Outlook Webmail, the PRC-aligned APT group discovered at least 4 zero-days exploits. How many firms?

In simple terms, an attacker who simply knows the address of an Outlook Webmail server can:

a) Download details of email users
b) Download all of any user's emails
c) Install a shell, which allows execution of any command
d) Install agents to persist the implants
e) Escalate

Where's Joe on this? He can't give a presser, hasn't yet, so, he can't assuage the fears or concerns.

Then again, he gave Wuhan Lab money and China access to the power grid again, so maybe this was just a Joe Quid Pro Quo event.

If this wasn't so funny it might actually be funny.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

I have to confess I haven't been following "Q" as closely as you,
"watch the water" doesn't always turn out the way you think it might..
The actors portrayal of the Washington invasion reported by the MSM probably looked totally real for about 40% of the US population. Lots of click through voting which could be tallied into very tight demographic classifications but where do we find those statistics?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Analysis: Biden stimulus showers money on Americans, sharply cutting poverty in defining move of presidency"

$1,400 is showering Americans in money? LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81
Why do people keep bringing up the MSM? They have nothing to do with indictments being served on HRC, Huma and Podesta. All the people Q said should be trusted who did nothing, mentions of disclosures, arrests besides the aforementioned, Trump's 2nd term, the draining of the swamp, all the booms that never happened, even though there were a few pops.

I get it that some people still have faith that the plan is in motion behind the scenes but you would think some things would be seen.

Also, someone said maybe I am hoping for things to wrap up according to the plan and I'm just impatient. I don't care one way or the other.

edit on 7-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why do people keep bringing up the MSM?

What does it matter to you what people talk about? Are you the hall monitor or something? Look man, nobody is here to appease you. Why do you seem so desperate to get people to argue with you? You clearly believe it's bunk, and we clearly don't. To each their own.

But do you want to know why people bring up MSM stories? I'll go ahead and tell you and then this is my last post directed at you. Why? Because "news unlocks the map." That's why. Some of you people are ridiculous with the incessant posting in a thread about a topic you don't believe in. It's mind boggling to me why you would waste your time like this. I guess some of us are just built differently, or have an agenda. For myself, you will never find me wasting my gray matter on subjects I don't agree with. I find it completely pointless.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
French billionaire politician Olivier Dassault dies in helicopter crash.

www.theguardian.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join