It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The rest of us might be glad we haven't done ours yet!

That might end up being a blessing for those that owe and a curse for millions of those like me who have it all taken out before it hits my bank account if it all collapses. Then again, if it does and they go with wiping my debt and your debt and taking all the property then selling it to raise proceeds from the Cabal and giving it to the family's of their victims we all should like that. The proven Cabal of thieves deserve no less, and then all WILL be very well.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

Yow. Glad I got the taxes done already.

Cheers

edit on 7-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You tell me are you about handling the truth or do YOU ridicule the pursuit of the actual truth and not the media/political version that is simply BS?

Asking for my friends and thanks in advance.

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks for admitting it. It makes it easier for you to move on to real truth later. When you admit the real truth and not the Blueannon outright lies you seemingly are in league with now.

Is this a blue anon?
blue-anon.com...

Just trying to figuare out what im classified as.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
[ Concepts such as deindustrialisation and sustainability, the prioritising of nature over man, the deceleration of economic life, the importance of overcoming the urge towards progress and consumerism, the view of humankind as a reckless species that overpopulates the world and selfishly exploits its resources, and whose impact on the planet must therefore be reduced… all of this thinking has been around for decades, and is clearly formulated in the ideology of environmentalism and climate protection. ]

www.spiked-onlne.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oops.

There are widespread and persistent RUMORS that the government may ORDER U.S. Stock Exchanges to NOT OPEN this coming Monday.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Pt 2;
www.msn.com...

[ Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world's most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them.

Making matters worse, the left has already proven throughout the COVID-19 pandemic that it can radically transform political realities in the midst of a crisis, so it's not hard to see how the Great Reset could eventually come to fruition.

Can you imagine George W. Bush or Bill Clinton printing trillions of dollars and mailing it to millions of people who didn't lose their jobs? This would have been unthinkable just a couple of decades ago. Today, this policy garners bipartisan support.

Prince Charles was right: The present pandemic is a "golden opportunity" for radical change. And if Al Gore, Prince Charles and the rest of the World Economic Forum can convince enough people that attempting to stop climate change is also worth dramatically pushing humanity toward greater government control, then radical - and catastrophic - change is exactly what we're going to get. ]

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If there is any veracity to the statement on Med Beds then it must mean that these are already in mass production in order to be on the cusp of rollout on March 29th?

Hi Rel. March 29th, or 29th March. 2 + 9 =11.
March 29th = 311 or 113.
Is it relevant? I dunno, it's just something that immediately popped in my head.

Also peeps, during meditation this morning the word 'GOD' kept popping in my head. I've always thought/considered the numbers 7_4 (G_D) to represent 'GOD', the 'O' being also a 0/zero. But Spirit kept showing the full word G O D, and its number equivalent 7 15 4. So I have to work out what is Spirit's message, because if Spirit communicates with me about THE God, Almighty God, it uses the 7_4 numbers to communicate that meaning not 7 15 4.

It turns out it's very interesting . ..
Add the digits up 7+1+5+4 =17. Q.
Reverse the number and it becomes 4517 = 45 and 17. President Trump and Q.

I also converted the numbers 7154 into the date 7th January 1954 or 7/1/54 and thought it curious that the calendar of that year can be used for this year 2021. Both match exactly . ..

January 7, 1954 was the 1st Thursday of that year. It was also the 7th day and 1st month of 1954 in the Georgian calendar. The next time you can reuse 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same.

I wonder if there are any other 'connections' between 1954 and 2021 besides the matching calendars?

Spirit also shows me 4_7, then 47 (without the underscore). And then shows me the number 45. For me the number 45 symbolises President Trump same as probably everyone else in Universe lol. 4_7 reversed is 7_4 = G_D/G0D.
So what is 47 meaning? When Sprit showed number 45 too I thought/felt it is symbolising 47 (because no underscore) as a successive line in the US Presidency.
I think it means that God's Plan is that 45 will be 47th President of the United States. He will bring 'God back' - 4_7 is 'God, back'-wards.

But yeh, very interesting also how the 1954 calendar matches exactly to that of this year.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Im all for finding the truth but im not for basing the pursuit of truth off of a conspiracy that is most likely a troll.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Im all for finding the truth but im not for basing the pursuit of truth off of a conspiracy that is most likely a troll.

I know right, and these bastards keep forcing you to read this thread.

What kind of sociopaths force you to read AND comment in a thread you don't like?

This is an outrage and I demand to speak to the manager!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I found this one pretty interesting regarding current events possibly lining up with 1954. April 7, 1954, President Eisenhower goes on television to talk about his "domino theory." Basically what it is is he's saying that if one country falls to communism, the rest will follow suit and quickly like dominoes. This is actually the same thing that Q alleges will happen to the entire world if America falls to communism.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There are other events that happened in '54 that I found intriguing, but this one in particular jumped out at me.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Seems to me you're probably on the wrong website, in that case. Frankly, I don't even believe you. My personal opinion is that you're flat out lying when you say you're a truth seeker.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And if that is not true?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You also couldn't keep in mind what those two had originally been talking about?

Or, that it wasn't me that started it or that I hadn't even taken part in that until I pointed out that people had veered off the original topic?

It is things like this that make me doubt that prowess of Q's digital army, y'all can meme though.

edit on 7-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The next thread (if there is one) needs a title that reflects carrying out Donald Trump's agenda for 2022 and 2024.

"White House Insiders" is no longer applicable, unless we have contacts with access to the CCP and Crazies who are controlling President Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seeing some very exciting flights taking place. Hopium is starting to solidify...

What real power does D.C. have over the people, world? Military might, and money... How hard would it be to stop payment, of a already fictitious money, monetary system? By replacing it with "Real" money. As they say, money talks, BS walks. lol lol

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If there is any veracity to the statement on Med Beds then it must mean that these are already in mass production in order to be on the cusp of rollout on March 29th?

Hi Rel. March 29th, or 29th March. 2 + 9 =11.
March 29th = 311 or 113.
Is it relevant? I dunno, it's just something that immediately popped in my head.

Also peeps, during meditation this morning the word 'GOD' kept popping in my head. I've always thought/considered the numbers 7_4 (G_D) to represent 'GOD', the 'O' being also a 0/zero. But Spirit kept showing the full word G O D, and its number equivalent 7 15 4. So I have to work out what is Spirit's message, because if Spirit communicates with me about THE God, Almighty God, it uses the 7_4 numbers to communicate that meaning not 7 15 4.

It turns out it's very interesting . ..
Add the digits up 7+1+5+4 =17. Q.
Reverse the number and it becomes 4517 = 45 and 17. President Trump and Q.

I also converted the numbers 7154 into the date 7th January 1954 or 7/1/54 and thought it curious that the calendar of that year can be used for this year 2021. Both match exactly . ..

January 7, 1954 was the 1st Thursday of that year. It was also the 7th day and 1st month of 1954 in the Georgian calendar. The next time you can reuse 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same.

I wonder if there are any other 'connections' between 1954 and 2021 besides the matching calendars?

Spirit also shows me 4_7, then 47 (without the underscore). And then shows me the number 45. For me the number 45 symbolises President Trump same as probably everyone else in Universe lol. 4_7 reversed is 7_4 = G_D/G0D.
So what is 47 meaning? When Sprit showed number 45 too I thought/felt it is symbolising 47 (because no underscore) as a successive line in the US Presidency.
I think it means that God's Plan is that 45 will be 47th President of the United States. He will bring 'God back' - 4_7 is 'God, back'-wards.

But yeh, very interesting also how the 1954 calendar matches exactly to that of this year.

DD, PFS's post reminded me.

Memory is foggy, but IIRC 1954 was the year when Ike met with certain, shall we say, off world folks. There are several versions of the story, one he rejected the help from a positive group, out of fear. Another he made a deal, oddly the deal is said to be with a different negative group out of fear, which was a bad deal for us. Take your pick.

Joe is 46 officially, so Harris would be 47 when she replaces him - soon? Rel and I kicked around 3-15 Ides being a possible start date of Joe saying goodbye.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well that's a matter of faith. Who is the crazy one? The one that believes there is a plan? Or the one that believes it is acceptable for people to steal elections, do terrible things to children, rob everyone, and lie directly to everyone's face while they know they are being lied to? I'd rather be the crazy one than anyone stupid enough to think the evil going on can continue with no repercussions. Anyone who thinks President Trump or even the military is the last line of defense is fooling themselves.

originally posted by: daskakik
And if that is not true?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's correct, cranky. Feb 20, 1954.
The story goes that the aliens offered technologies to Eisenhower in exchange for permission to abduct humans. Supposedly they were only to abduct a certain number of us and they were to wipe memories of the events upon our return. Problem was, supposedly, that the aliens lied. They abducted way more than they promised to.

It's always made me wonder - if they had no intentions of holding up their end of the bargain, why would they even bother to hold the meeting and ask permission to begin with? That doesn't make much sense to me. Hard to say what the truth is regarding all of that. The promises made part of it could be bogus, or it could all be bogus. But what isn't bogus is that Eisenhower did go missing for a certain time during that timeframe.

At the time he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California and it is known for certain he left for awhile and went and did something. Later they said he had a dentist appointment that he disappeared to.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Well that's a matter of faith.

No, people can have faith in things that are not true.

Who is the crazy one? The one that believes there is a plan? Or the one that believes it is acceptable for people to steal elections, do terrible things to children, rob everyone, and lie directly to everyone's face while they know they are being lied to? I'd rather be the crazy one than anyone stupid enough to think the evil going on can continue with no repercussions. Anyone who thinks President Trump or even the military is the last line of defense is fooling themselves.

You don't have to be crazy to be wrong.

Also not believing in a plan doesn't mean you are ok with the things you listed. They are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What is going on in Equatorial Guinea? Massive explosions; some say possibly from a military armory.

@BNONews
WATCH: Significant devastation after multiple explosions in Bata, Equatorial Guinea. Number of dead unknown, hundreds injured

VIDEO

twitter.com...

From Ministry of truth...

Expl osions in Equatorial Guinea capital – 300 injured, many feared dead or trapped in the rubble, country’s health ministry-video

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Note the subtlety going on in the timestamps. Joe's mirrors DJT 4PM timestamp, but with Joe it is 411 or just information.

Defining move for Joe. Unreal.

If only 9 percent at best goes to the US, how the hell does that cut poverty? Poverty is a state of being, and, with Johnson's declaration we are war with poor people - though I'd argue a few of DJT's EO's nullified that legal effort.

If folks are looking to this mind control trash for real information at this point, it is time for a rethink of one's entire life.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join