It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
What does it matter to you what people talk about?

Because they were replying to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Don't worry Joe's got this; $1400 on the way...Weimar style coming soon.

twitter.com...

I think the title is still held by LA on the west coast. This (German) guy has made a Youtube career out of documenting it.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Justoneman

Im all for finding the truth but im not for basing the pursuit of truth off of a conspiracy that is most likely a troll.

Well the pursuit of the truth is like that song "running down a dream" by Tom Petty.

"I am going where ever it leads"

You need to go where ever it leads if you want to learn the real truth is all I am saying.

Thanks for you honest answers!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
IDK what you are really about but I am ONLY about the truth and wherever it leads us.

The rest of the stuff might as well be fluff as far as I'm concerned if it isn't true.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
You also couldn't keep in mind what those two had originally been talking about?

Or, that it wasn't me that started it or that I hadn't even taken part in that until I pointed out that people had veered off the original topic?

It is things like this that make me doubt that prowess of Q's digital army, y'all can meme though.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
SCHUMANN RESONANCE

Schumann resonance charts are now periodically off line.

I wonder what we are not allowed to see.

See if anyone else has an answer

P

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
IDK what you are really about but I am ONLY about the truth and wherever it leads us.

Well, the truth is that you were attributing a theory to me that wasn't mine and incorrectly saying I was deflecting.

Kinda puts in doubt just how vested in the truth you really are.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You do know the goal was to "Bankrupt the target countries" I am wondering?

They sure seem to be well on their way with POTUS 46. Not only financial but morally. The morally part is a lot further down the line than the bankruptions.

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: steaming
Pt 2;
www.msn.com...

[ Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world's most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them.

Better check that data. The US is no longer in the "top ten prosperous nations" (as measured by economists) and is falling behind in other respects. The most prosperous are the trifecta of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark
source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
One of these is not a meme...

It's a mad mad mad mad world.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Bordon81
I get it that some people still have faith that the plan is in motion behind the scenes but you would think some things would be seen.

The cogs and gears have been working unseen for decades. How else do we arrive here? Was it open and honest progress, under full scrutiny and disclosure, that brought us into this "democratic" brand of feudalism under the guise of a republic? Is something ever seen of these secret plans other than what becomes clear in retrospect, if ever?

I don't trust any plan nor do I have faith in Q, but I do recognize that there are almost certainly hundreds of plans happening where nobody can see. The work done by the people in this thread can be taken or left, there's no contract here obligating the work be correct or accurate, but it's there for anybody to read. These threads were segregated from the rest of the site. They don't intrude elsewhere and there's no reason "elsewhere" needs to intrude here. You can consider it a think tank or you can consider it an echo chamber, but either way it's for you to take or leave.

You can consider it a psyop, but so is everything else. History is a psyop, religion is a psyop, culture is a psyop, and even this post is a psyop.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I agree, but this is the Q thread and the plan, as laid out by Q might not even exist.

I'd say the changes in society are what we see of these other secret plans you mentioned.

The content of this thread can also be challenged. There was a time when some participants in these threads even said it was a good thing because it kept them on their toes, or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something to ponder:
"How do the homeless areas get all the garbage?"

I think this question needs to be looked at since large areas of trash may be unsightly, but from a purely tactical standpoint it creates directed avenues of approach for anyone coming into the area. So is the trash getting dropped off by parties unknown, or is the trash piling up organically by the homeless?

Who is controlling the access points the trash is creating?

a reply to: crankyoldman

Why is a "Black Owned" Business selling "Teriyaki Rice Mix"? Isn't that called cultural … something or other?
edit on 7-3-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe
I agree, but this is the Q thread and the plan, as laid out by Q might not even exist.

I'd say the changes in society are what we see of these other secret plans you mentioned.

The content of this thread can also be challenged. There was a time when some participants in these threads even said it was a good thing because it kept them on their toes, or something along those lines.

I believe this is what your trying to say

Alternative forms

en.wiktionary.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull?

Yeah, I guess you can say that is what Q did.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

onehuman usually has an eye on the Schumann resonances!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm sure some have seen this or have heard of such experiment.

In 1962, in a now infamous experiment, Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram tested the limits of human obedience to authority. The experiments began in July 1961, in the basement of Linsly-Chittenden Hall at Yale University, three months after the start of the trial of German Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in Jerusalem.

When Good People Do Evil - (archived from Yale Alumni Magazine)

45 years ago, Stanley Milgram’s classic experiments showed that, under orders, decent human beings will do anything.
January/February 2007
by Philip Zimbardo ’59PhD

Philip Zimbardo ’59PhD, professor emeritus of psychology at Stanford, created the well-known “Stanford Prison Experiments” on the psychology of incarceration. This essay is adapted from his forthcoming book, The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil (Random House, March 2007)

The most dramatic instances of directed behavior change and “mind control” are not the consequence of exotic forms of influence such as hypnosis, psychotropic drugs, or “brainwashing." They are, rather, the systematic manipulation of the most mundane aspects of human nature over time in confining settings. Motives and needs that ordinarily serve us well can lead us astray when they are aroused, amplified, or manipulated by situational forces that we fail to recognize as potent. This is why evil is so pervasive. Its temptation is just a small turn away, a slight detour on the path of life, a blur in our sideview mirror, leading to disaster.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
I like the CherokeeTroy theory that sinister mind-control aliens are directly or indirectly controlling U.S. Democrat leaders.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
DONALD MARSHALL REVOLUTION

These are the accounts of Donald Marshall, a former Illuminati insider turned internet whistleblower. We came across Donald Marshall's online posts in late 2011, detailing his firsthand accounts with a powerful global organization known as the Illuminati. He describes their secret involvement in such criminal acts as murder, kidnapping, torture, rape, child abuse and child exploitation. As a victim himself of the Illuminati, Marshall details his own experiences of torture, kidnapping and abuse at the hands of this large global conspiracy, reaching shocking levels of depravity. Marshall exposes many major Illuminati political players such as Queen Elizabeth, her husband Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

He also names many other world leaders, politicians and famous celebrities secretly involved. Many of Marshall's claims can be substantiated by events catalogued by public and private organizations, such as Child Abuse Recovery, a division of Trauma Research Center, Inc. and the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, which found Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Philip guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Kamloops Indian Residential School in British Columbia on October 10th, 1964.

THE DONALD MARSHALL STORY - PART 1: THE AWAKENING

"My name is Donald Marshall. I've been cloned…"

So begins the accounts of former Illuminati insider turned whistleblower Donald Marshall who, in late 2011, published an online expose detailing his eyewitness reports of the crimes committed against innocent citizens that, he claims, take place nightly in deep underground military bases around the world.

source
edit on 8-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The manipulation of search by Google is an under appreciated evil.
Quite a difference between searching Google and DuckDuckGo for "Blue Anon"

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The National Guard to receive Woke participation trophies. Unbelievable!

Do they say 'From BlueAnon' on the back?🤡😂

National Guard troops to receive ribbons for protecting nation’s capital

National Guard troops who deployed to the nation’s capital to provide security following the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol Building will be awarded local service ribbons, a defense official said Friday.

The District of Columbia National Guard plans to award at least one of two ribbons to all soldiers and airmen who supported the security mission before, during and after the 59th presidential inauguration in recognition of their service, Air Force Lt. Col. Robert Carver, the spokesman for the Virginia Air National Guard and the director of the Joint Task Force- District of Columbia’s Joint Information Center, said in a statement.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join