It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU declares males and females biologically and physiologically identical

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: trollz

1984 (the book - read it if you haven't) has arrived.

There is no such thing as male or female. Ask any liberal or Democrat.

When a person gestates a baby that is allowed to live, that person is now called the "uterus owner", to say mother is sexist and unacceptable because Men are gestating babies and allowing them to live now.

So don't be politically incorrect and use the antiquated word Mother: it is now "uterus owner". As in "I love my uterus owner." or now call that person "Hi, uterus owner, how are you?"

This is the new improved way of thinking that Biden supporters voted for as they knew the Democrats and liberals demanded we do away with sexist and gendered words.

So as a liberal and a Democrat I would say that there is most definitely male and female and that no biological male should play in women's sports. I blame republicans for this nonsense. The republican party acts so selfish and small minded that they force every group outside of wealthy white males into a corner and force us all to work together. Therefore I have to share a party with these nuts. Thanks Republicans, you can blame the democrats but this your fault.
edit on 4-2-2021 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

It's one thing to set a standard and expect that everyone who applies and passes be allowed to serve, but it's another to have a competition where the one group has a naturally different set of equipment than the other that leads to them having a higher ceiling of potential ability and calling that competition fair if both groups compete.

Agreed. Definitely.

Men will always have a higher potential ceiling than women which is why there are men's and women's records.

That's for sure! And the same is true of men vs boys.

However, it's not a problem to set a floor and allow anyone who can pass above the floor to have entry to your group.

Again, agreed. Definitely. And those are exactly the lines that are being deliberately blurred by many for their own purposes and benefits.

The underlying principles and purpose are those of fairness and ability. It's not just "male vs female," it's a physically stronger male body vs. a physically weaker female body, just as much as a physically stronger adult male's body vs a physically weaker adolescent's male body.

ETA: On another level, consider gymnastics. Men's routines and competitions are completely different than women's competitions, because men's bodies cannot do what women's bodies can do. Which is probably why we don't see any men who "identify as women" trying to compete on female gymnastic teams -- and probably never will!
edit on 4-2-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair point.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I say go ahead and let them. Does anyone watch women's sports anyway?

All but basketball.
That's just painful.

Truthfully though it's not about the audience as much as the ladies competing.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If stupidity was a crime, half the country would be on death row.

link   
a reply to: ras321

So as a liberal and a Democrat I would say that there is most definitely male and female and that no biological male should play in women's sports.

Careful there.... the people that you identify with will say that your statement makes you a Republican, therefore you are also a racist... and you want grandmas to die. Oh, you might be a Nazi too!

link   
And the left wonder why we think they are a bunch of phucking morons...

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: blueman12
I say go ahead and let them. Does anyone watch women's sports anyway?

All but basketball.
That's just painful.

Truthfully though it's not about the audience as much as the ladies competing.

Yep... VOLLEYBALL!
Ooops... I mean BEACH volleyball.
edit on b000000282021-02-04T10:52:43-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 04 Feb 2021 10:52:43 -06001000000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Pffft reality, consequences, implications, those things are racist, something-phobic, and bigoted.

Feelings in the exact moment is the only thing anyone should care about and remember, you are responsible for everybody else's feelings and everybody else is responsible for your feelings. Everyone's feelings must be validated equally. Because feelings are the most important thing in the world and if something bad happens because of your feelings, or you ever feel bad, it's always someone else's fault.

Responsibility is a construct of white Cis hetero males. Trying to force self responsibility is forcing whiteness on people.

I think i'm starting to get the hang of this.
edit on 4/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A NEW milestone was reached for the very time time here at ATS...

Not one of the many people in this thread disagree with each other, not one...

(So far)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Will they also be looking to eliminate the different weight classes in boxing, too?
Not sure that I want to see someone's head actually knocked off their shoulders.

Even if it is "fairer".

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Will they also be looking to eliminate the different weight classes in boxing, too?
Not sure that I want to see someone's head actually knocked off their shoulders.

Even if it is "fairer".

Enough transgenders get targeted by real females and get put in the morgue or end up with a lifetime debilitating injury and it'll fizzle out. Never underestimate women. Me with 4 older sisters, 3 daughters and married a tough army lifer brat.
edit on 4-2-2021 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321

1984 (the book - read it if you haven't) has arrived.

There is no such thing as male or female. Ask any liberal or Democrat.

When a person gestates a baby that is allowed to live, that person is now called the "uterus owner", to say mother is sexist and unacceptable because Men are gestating babies and allowing them to live now.

So don't be politically incorrect and use the antiquated word Mother: it is now "uterus owner". As in "I love my uterus owner." or now call that person "Hi, uterus owner, how are you?"

This is the new improved way of thinking that Biden supporters voted for as they knew the Democrats and liberals demanded we do away with sexist and gendered words.

So as a liberal and a Democrat I would say that there is most definitely male and female and that no biological male should play in women's sports. I blame republicans for this nonsense. The republican party acts so selfish and small minded that they force every group outside of wealthy white males into a corner and force us all to work together. Therefore I have to share a party with these nuts. Thanks Republicans, you can blame the democrats but this your fault.

Please elaborate how Republicans force you to align yourself with these nutters...

I just don't get it. When you talk to normal people who vote Democrat on a singular issue like this, the results are always the same... they see how crazy the Democrats really are... yet, you keep voting for them?

I mean, we can do this all day. Transgenders, Illegal Immigrants, Voter ID, Gun Control, Green policies....

It is almost like Democrat voters have practically no understanding of the actual policies being pushed by Democrats.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Thing about basketball is that it becomes a different type of game when women play it. We physically can't play it the same way that men do - no dunking, we aren't as fast, etc. So the game shifts and is played in different ways. Women tend to throw up the three ball more, and I had plenty of bruises and several nearly broken noses that attest to the physicality of the women's game. It's not that women aren't as competitive and physical when they play it.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I do see how hard they try but the game is just terrible. For some reason it just looks like a complete lack of skills.

That is odd too because in volleyball and softball the women's game is great to watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thing about basketball is that it becomes a different type of game when women play it. We physically can't play it the same way that men do - no dunking, we aren't as fast, etc. So the game shifts and is played in different ways. Women tend to throw up the three ball more, and I had plenty of bruises and several nearly broken noses that attest to the physicality of the women's game. It's not that women aren't as competitive and physical when they play it.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ras321

Please elaborate how Republicans force you to align yourself with these nutters...

I just don't get it. When you talk to normal people who vote Democrat on a singular issue like this, the results are always the same... they see how crazy the Democrats really are... yet, you keep voting for them?

I mean, we can do this all day. Transgenders, Illegal Immigrants, Voter ID, Gun Control, Green policies....

It is almost like Democrat voters have practically no understanding of the actual policies being pushed by Democrats.

I do see how crazy the Democrats are but they are far less crazy then republicans. Republicans are bought and paid for by elitists and billionaires and strictly serve those interests. Working people don't matter. They just want to drive everyone into poverty. The Democrats are the only party who keeps us from becoming a full blown oligarchy. The democrats support things like a higher minimum wage, green energies and cleaner environment, more regulations of big businesses, legalization of cannabis, common sense gun reform, compassionate immigration policy, affirmative action. All these make total sense from an economic and moral point of view. Republicans have redistributed the wealth into the pockets of the billionaire class and I would like to see them taxed and regulated. To me it is the billionaires and the republican party vs the democrats and everyone else. So since the republicans have sold their souls to the billionaire class I am stuck with teaming up with the rest of society which includes some degenerates and crazies.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Again, I think a lot of it has to do with lack of speed.

Passing is slower, dribbling is slower, running is slower. Women are slower. It's like listening to a record slowed down. It's just wrong and off.

edit on 4-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sweet, now I am going to join the women's 170lb class in my NoGI jiu jitsu tournament later this month.

I should have a really good showing, lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I do see how hard they try but the game is just terrible. For some reason it just looks like a complete lack of skills.

That is odd too because in volleyball and softball the women's game is great to watch.

It is because basketball was elevated in the 70s to an entirely different level. If you look at old basketball footage, it was played much like women's basketball is today. However, basketball was integrated, the athletes brought dunks and the fancier dribbling, etc and it completely changed the game.

Some sports aren't as extreme when it comes to differences between men and women. However, basketball and gymnastics are two that come to mind due to the physical requirements. Other sports are more subtle...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join