It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU declares males and females biologically and physiologically identical

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

“There are no set hormone ranges, body parts or chromosomes that all people of a particular sex or gender have,” the group said.

Why, you ask? Well, they've decided to come out swinging in the fight to ensure men are allowed to participate in women's sports, by "debunking" the "myths" that men and women are biologically and physiologically different.

Trans athletes vary in athletic ability, just like cisgender athletes,” the ACLU tweeted. “In many states, the very same cis girls who have claimed that trans athletes have an unfair advantage have consistently performed as well as or better than transgender competitors.”

Let's compare world athletic records, such as track and field and weightlifting. Hmm... Looks like all the world records are held by men by a pretty large margin. That's odd.

The ACLU argued that excluding transgender females from girls' sports hurts female athletes by potentially subjecting them to “gender policing” and robbing them of “caring environments where teammates are supported by each other and by coaches.”

No, it hurts female athletes who have pushed themselves to the limit to get into the best shape possible by putting a biological male on the team who suddenly smashes their best efforts and ruins their chances of succeeding in their sport. This doesn't create a caring, supportive environment.

others argued that if the ACLU assertions were true, there would be examples of transgender boys excelling in boys' sports.

Source

You know what always gets me? Whenever I see people or groups pushing for "trans" men/women/whatever to be included in women's sports, I NEVER see those people advocating for doing away with men's and women's sports altogether. So, why don't they call for this? If they actually believe that men and women are biologically and physiologically identical, why don't they want to just do away with men's and women's sports altogether and have everything mixed? Why are they advocating for including "trans women" in women's sports instead of just saying "hey, men and women should just play together in everything!"?
They know.

edit on 2/4/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If the member of that ACLU policy board can’t tell the difference between men and women, they need more than glasses. This ruling is just plan crazy.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25749269]trollz[/pos

Thats okay then, I'll go home tonight and kick my missus in the bollocks.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

“There are no set hormone ranges, body parts or chromosomes that all people of a particular sex or gender have,” the group said.

*eyeroll*

hang on just a second, be right back.........................................

Yep, just as I thought. My fiance just got out of the shower and I can guarantee we have different body parts.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
No set body parts huh?!???

Weird. When's the last time a female died of prostate cancer?

..... There, just destroyed the ACLU in any court

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Cannot say I am surprised with these kinds of policies when an election gets stolen. It is a new kind of warfare going on, one of ideas. If you can screw up the next generation enough with stupid stuff, more capital gains for you I guess?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
No set body parts huh?!???

Weird. When's the last time a female died of prostate cancer?

..... There, just destroyed the ACLU in any court

Science only matters when it's been sufficiently manipulated to achieve the political goals of the party that calls others anti-science.

Welcome to the new reality.

ACLU is just an oppression grift at this point. I can count on one hand the number of times the ACLU has been on the side of legitimate civil rights issues. This new and completely ridiculous position will flood them with praise and, more importantly, money.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

We're definitely living in an era when "telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Men and women have so many biological differences it is ridiculous to make a claim otherwise. A man can surgically remove his penis and have some sorry excuse for a vagina created. He can take estrogen hormone blockers. He can get fake books, do his hair, and speak more softly.

Biologically, he is STILL a man.

He cannot change his skeletal structure. He will still have a larger brain with fewer connections between the two hemispheres. His muscles still contain a higher proportion of Type 2 fast-twitch fibres.

There are so many other things. A man born a man will always be a man.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
been saying
first madness
then confusion

I even think the Bible mentions something of this at the end of times ( I don't believe in the end of times as such, but do know what the end of time for me means... damn not breathing no more

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is what happens when the inmates are allowed to run the asylum. Chaos ensues, and no one is allowed to point out the emperor has no clothes.

edit on 2/4/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Welcome to the new reality.

Welcome to the new manufactured reality,is how I would put it.

The people who come up with all this woke/PC nonsense are trying to mould their ideas-and they are ideas,not facts-into reality for everyone.

It works becuase most people are idiots and will believe anything,especially if its from some "official" sounding source.
And it works now better than ever,because people have been zombified by the technology "revolution."

Everything they see now is a manufactured reality through the pixels of their screens,so try not to be surprised when people reject actual truth or science-They can't recognise it anymore.

Upside down nonsense world is now in full swing

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Don't they follow the "party of science"?

I'm pretty sure at this point, maybe not in the near future, we can go to any middle school and pull out a biology book and prove them wrong.

Once again... Feelz rulez

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Weird, I could have sworn that forensic anthropologists can figure out the sex of a person by their skeletal structure, among other things.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I can only create children with a woman (an actual woman), so yeah, there's that.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Then the aclu should immediately start a campaign to insist that women are included in the selective service program.

They must also fight for the end of any program that benefits women over men.

Since we are all the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

on one hand this World can be a really great positive place to live... but underneath the surface lay a sick and sickening World which is now actually breaking through the surface and parading itself in our faces on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You know what always gets me? Whenever I see people or groups pushing for "trans" men/women/whatever to be included in women's sports, I NEVER see those people advocating for doing away with men's and women's sports altogether. So, why don't they call for this? If they actually believe that men and women are biological and physiologically identical, why don't they want to just do away with men's and women's sports altogether and have everything mixed? Why are they advocating for including "trans women" in women's sports instead of just saying "hey, men and women should just play together in everything!"?
They know.

The Trans Activists will never suggest or accept anything less than complete invasion and domination of all women's spaces, whatever they might be. That is precisely their goal. Not to be one of us... but to be better than us. To dominate and subjugate us to their idea of "womanhood".

Women are already self-excluding themselves from single-sex spaces like bathrooms, changing rooms, shelters, etc., for their own protection and safety. Which, of course, is why these spaces were established to begin with.

If this agenda progresses, I'm sure we will see women self-excluding themselves from sports. It will then just be "men identifying as women" sports teams.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Like penises, vaginas and Y chromosomes?

There is no black, white or other colors.... just gray.

If there are no hormone ranges for a particular gender, WHY are hormone therapies employed for SEX CHANGE procedures? For that matter, if there no different sexes..... why do sex change procedures EXIST??? How do you change something when no differences exist?
edit on b000000282021-02-04T07:29:34-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 04 Feb 2021 07:29:34 -0600700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Not just the ACLU:

Here's Rand Paul questioning Biden's nominee for Sec of Ed.

Paul began by citing a past Department of Education Office of Civil Rights ruling that stated that allowing boys who believe themselves to be girls to compete in girls’ sports violated the rights of actual female students and asked Cardona if he’d enforce that ruling.

“What do you think in general about boys running in girls’ track meets like they’ve been doing in Connecticut?” Paul asked.

“I think that it’s critically important to education systems and educators respect the rights of all students, including students who are transgender. And that they are afforded the opportunities that every other student has to participate in extracurricular activities,” Cardona said, avoiding a direct answer.

“Does it bother you that, like, the top twenty percent of boys running in track meets beat all of the girls in the state … that it would completely destroy girls’ athletics, that girls are being pushed out, they don’t make the finals in the state meet, they don’t get college scholarships, that it’s really detrimental to girls’ sports. Do you worry about having boys run in the girls’ track meet?”

So he thinks we respect the rights of *all* students, but what about the rights of girls to have fair competition and fair access to scholarships?

Cardona thinks it's more important for schools to provide opportunities to participate than to make things fair.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I swear, sometimes it feels like I am living in some very strange alternate reality. This is not the world I grew up in.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join