It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who proudly support Biden/Harris, may I ask why?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Trump is elite, Biden too. If you really want someone who is not elite vote AOC 2024. a reply to: Bicent

I had to read this post twice to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Years ago one of my friends said he voted for Trump because the other choice was Hillary. It made sense to me then.

I don't get why it is so hard for people to accept that people voted for Biden on the same principle.

it's not that it's so unbelievable, it's that we can't seem to find ANYONE who voted for Biden because they liked him. ANYONE.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
None support joe, he’s just on old white liar politician racist who’s NOT trump. And he’s got a D next to his ballot box (those guys said the Rs are evil!!)

Kumala is historic, anyone who doesn’t recognize a slay queen better watch out!

a reply to: iammrhappy86

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Most democrats aren't thrilled about another old white career politician that's been caught lying through his teeth (on record) more than once, but what can you do when you're only presented with one "choice". The party put him in place and knows anyone "not Trump" will work. This is the Harris presidency anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

History has shown us that governments are often voted out, not in.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: TzarChasm
. I see no reason he shouldn't be president

Even it there was massive voter fraud? Even if he did not legitimacy win office?

Congress ratified the results. There's no "if" unless you want to claim you are smarter and more qualified than the entire capitol building staff.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The ones I know hated Trump because they hated republicans. or they just fell for the propagand against him from the mSM and had no desire to debunk any of it and got suckered. Nobody remotely liked Biden, although some were admittedly clueless about the truth about him. But I doubt it would make any difference. But they'll wise up. Maybe too late, but they'll wise up.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Years ago one of my friends said he voted for Trump because the other choice was Hillary. It made sense to me then.

I don't get why it is so hard for people to accept that people voted for Biden on the same principle.

it's not that it's so unbelievable, it's that we can't seem to find ANYONE who voted for Biden because they liked him. ANYONE.

Now you can say you've found one person: me.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

My step-dad has been here since 2003 on work visas. Still not a citizen.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I don't think it matters any longer.

The nation votes on emotions and personalities not on policies.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Even it there was massive voter fraud? Even if he did not legitimacy win office?

Congress ratified the results. There's no "if" unless you want to claim you are smarter and more qualified than the entire capitol building staff.

Unless you have zero brain there is always and IF. Thinking People can think in terms of If. So I get your non-response!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Now you can say you've found one person: me.

Well I hope you like the real president elect as well, Harris.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Unless you have zero brain there is always and IF. Thinking People can think in terms of If. So I get your non-response!

That's why you are hiding behind a computer screen on a conspiracy forum and not invited to the capitol building to speak on behalf of the voting public. I'm honest enough to give them credit for doing their jobs because none of us are qualified to participate in such proceedings. I trust in them because IF I cannot, then there is no America left to save and 250 million citizens are living on borrowed time. But as it stands currently, they have done their duty to the constitution and fear mongering is only fanning the flames of anarchy like what you are doing here.
edit on 14-1-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

(post by TzarChasm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Because this is a far right site. I imagine the Biden voters have better things to do with their time.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Attention Please:

The topic is never each other or opinions of each other. Stick to the topic or Posting Ban's can follow.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Biden is for open borders.

Biden will defund the police and military

Biden will cause an increase in gas prices and tax increases to try and pay for green new deals.

Crack head hunter will negotiate with foreign countries

There will be less safety from Islamic terrorism

These are huge selling points for the left.

A majority of the left hate police and engage in criminal activity, so defunding the police is a huge selling point.

A majority of the left have family in other countries, open borders is something they want for their cousins, aunts , uncles and the elderly.

A majority of the left have family members addicted to drugs like crack. So having a drug addict family member is something they can relate with.

The left are very naive and easy to infiltrate.
So enemies of America always see an opening to attack when the Democrats are at the reigns.
The left love importing little pet projects to take on and civilize.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's why you are hiding behind a computer screen

Sounds like personal comment. But all is fair when it is said to be by the ones in power.

I suggest you read or here is a video as to what the policies will do.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Because this is a far right site. I imagine the Biden voters have better things to do with their time.

I thought this was a site for general conspiracies, sharing experiences, and attempt to discern and expose the lies we are flooded with.

When did doubting the official narrative automatically make you far right or alt right!?

Perhaps the accusers should reconsider their own thought patterns.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join