It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who proudly support Biden/Harris, may I ask why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm well aware as to why those who support Trump do.

They've listed their reasons countless times, and it seems like logical reasoning to me.

I can understand why some really don't like his character, but this isn't supposed to be like american idol; you're not choosing who you 'like' better, you get to choose who will lead your country.

What I've yet to hear is any legitimate reason why someone would have faith in Biden's ability to lead and minimize the rampant corruption within politics.

"Because he's not Trump" is not a valid reason, especially if you've never even considered both the good and the bad of his presidency.

I fear the vast majority of democrat voters were hoodwinked into selecting a candidate they have zero faith in, and know little to nothing about, simply because he's not the 'monster' that the media made out Trump to be over the past 4 years.

So here I ask, what about Biden gives you faith that it was the better choice?

He has 47 years in politics, surely his record should be filled with gems to embolden his merit.

I legitimately would like to know your side, I've heard very little of the democrats opinions for Biden, I've only heard anti-Trump opinions, which is irrelevant to me.

I don't care to know who you hate or why.

I want to know who you have faith in, and why.

That's all.

^_^

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Come on man!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The only clear reason i've ever heard from people is

'He's not Trump.'

I have yet to hear any other solid reasons as to why they chose him. Most of them seem more ignorant of his policies than the right does.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Second, I have yet to hear a single viable thing beyond orange man bad, trump is a traitor, trump is a Russian puppet... trump trump trump.

Its all about feelings, there may be a couple somewhere that genuinely like them, but I havent met them yet.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I have asked this question many times, just not so eloquently, and have never received a coherent response.
Expect to hear chirping crickets from the Leftist cult members.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How many reasons do you need? $15 minimum wage, $2000 stimulus checks, Environmental protections. There are more but at what point will you say oh, ok.
edit on 13-1-2021 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

1. Better COVID management
2. Economic assistance to those affected by the pandemic (I acknowledge that Trump tried as well)
3. Climate Change is real
4. Healthcare in this country is in crisis even before COVID
5. More realistic immigration policy

Those are basically my top 5. The last 3 basically represent the BIG divide within the right and the left so no surprise there.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

See this is what I mean, another person who's never actually read through Biden's plan. It's there on his website. You can look through it yourself.

joebiden.com...
edit on 13/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
How many reasons do you need? $15 minimum wage, $2000 stimulus checks, Environmental protections. There are more but at what point will you say oh, ok.

$15 minimum wage - Job Killer

Environmental protections - Job Killer and Bill Hiker

All for a one-time $2,000 bribe.

Sounds like a crap deal to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We just like Biden. We idolize him. He's a great business man. He's got a great brain. He's smarter than all his Generals. He alone can fix it. And I totally believe that. And there's NOTHING you can say that will make me change my mind. I will put all my eggs in one basket, and hope that he is President for as lone as HE wants to be President, even if it means we have to attack the Capitol to do it.

That's my answer.
edit on 13-1-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

(post by olaru12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

1. COVID - his plan is Trump's plan

2. Blame Pelosi for playing politics with this

3. Climate has changed for all of Earth's existence, but simply mandating higher taxes, more regulations, and forcing wind and solar which are not viable cannot turn the thermostat and when did we get the hubris to believe we can and should try to terraform in the first place?

4. Thanks Obama, but single payer isn't the answer, and you can't convince me it is until our government makes our public education the envy of the world. Then maybe I'll trust then to run it

5. If you think open borders is that policy, then voting for Democrats won't manage it

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
We just like Biden. We idolize him. He's a great business man. He's got a great brain. He's smarter than all his Generals. He alone can fix it. And I totally believe that. And there's NOTHING you can say that will make me change my mind. I will put all my eggs in one basket, and hope that he is President for as lone as HE wants to be President, even if it means we have to attack the Capitol to do it.

That's my answer.

You are not very good at sarcasm.
Give us the real answers on why you love Joe Biden, the useless 47 year career politician and his commie sidekick Commie-La, the most corrupt politician that has ever slept her way into politics
edit on 13-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

They've listed their reasons countless times, and it seems like logical reasoning to me.

I can understand why some really don't like his character, but this isn't supposed to be like american idol; you're not choosing who you 'like' better, you get to choose who will lead your country.

You really think people voted him out only because he isn't likeable?
The man can't lead jack #.
His handling of corona virus was a disaster.
Imagine having Trump leading the country through a world War. Imagine the horror.
Trump isn't a born natural leader. Everything in his life was served on a golden platter.
edit on 13-1-2021 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You not liking the reason is not the same as us not having any. a reply to: ketsuko

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Imagine having Trump leading the country through a world War. Imagine the horror.
Trump isn't a born natural leader. Everything in his life was served on a gold platter there for him to take it.

Wow...that the only answer we needed to hear, I am now a Biden supporter.
He is a natural born leader LMAO
This is like a freaking comedy skit.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

So in other words, you are fine with lots of jobs being killed off and your utility rates being hiked through the roof in exchange for a one-time $2,000 payout?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: XCrycek

Trump isn't a born natural leader. Everything in his life was served on a gold platter there for him to take it.

Wow...that the only answer we needed to hear, I am now a Biden supporter.
He is a natural born leader LMAO
This is like a freaking comedy skit.

He is a leader compared to the thin skinned whiney ass sore loser

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Bunch

1. COVID - his plan is Trump's plan

2. Blame Pelosi for playing politics with this

3. Climate has changed for all of Earth's existence, but simply mandating higher taxes, more regulations, and forcing wind and solar which are not viable cannot turn the thermostat and when did we get the hubris to believe we can and should try to terraform in the first place?

4. Thanks Obama, but single payer isn't the answer, and you can't convince me it is until our government makes our public education the envy of the world. Then maybe I'll trust then to run it

5. If you think open borders is that policy, then voting for Democrats won't manage it

1. You must be joking
2. You might have a point not a BIG point but a point nonetheless
3. We can agree to disagree
4. We can agree to disagree
5. I'm not for open borders but what we have now isn't working either and the right just bring more policies to the table that I disagree with.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

These power hungry entities brain washed their masses.
Biden's handlers will be the ones controlling everything
in the cover of darkness.He will just be a figurehead,
nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join