It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Covid Vaxxers Vs Anti-Vaxxers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm getting bothered by anti-vaxxers being put into the same box as anti-covid vaxxers and I'm curious if I'm the only one that separates them.

It seems odd that the anti-vaxxers came to prominence prior to a pandemic.
Like flat earth it seemed to gain popularity from nowhere after being a fringe thing for decades.

It could be a coincidence but my delusional paranoia makes me think otherwise.

I'm curious of how many people are opposed to covid vaccines but are fine with Rubella vaccines.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have no problem with thoroughly tested vaccines that are proven effective and with miniscule potential for adverse effects(can't totally eliminate risk).

Most vaccines around today can be described in this way.

The covid-19 vaccine is rushed, had very public health effects, and governments want to mandate it.

I'm not anti vax. I'm anti stupid and I sure as hell will not voluntarily take this cocktail.
edit on 12 21 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

I've been vaccinated and I don't have a problem with it but I'm not beta testing the 'Vid Vax.

edit on 21-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have received all the normal vaccines I am however totally against the covid vaccine.

Anything Bill Gates is pushing is a definite no from me and most people I know.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think it’s a combination of issues.

Most vaccine studies are long with gaps in between steps to analyze data and results while preventing adverse effects. With these vaccines, because of emergency authorization, we are analyzing data in real time and crossing our fingers that it goes well.

People don’t trust governments, they don’t like being forced to put stuff in their bodies, and that causes conflict. Plus, politicians and the media, even pharmaceutical companies are taking advantage of all of this and taxpayers get the bill.

Then you have many that do not have knowledge of the field or a background in microbiology, immunology, and molecular medicine. The way the vaccine works sounds intimidating and people on social media are spreading fear using numerous methods. Some people spread fear using a science background and twist it at the end so only people who have studied it for years will notice. Others spread absolute garbage with no scientific basis and people eat it up.

Am I comfortable taking the vaccine, not entirely, but I do trust my colleagues and believe it will work in most recipients.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef
I'm getting bothered by anti-vaxxers being put into the same box as anti-covid vaxxers and I'm curious if I'm the only one that separates them.

It seems odd that the anti-vaxxers came to prominence prior to a pandemic.
Like flat earth it seemed to gain popularity from nowhere after being a fringe thing for decades.

It could be a coincidence but my delusional paranoia makes me think otherwise.

I'm curious of how many people are opposed to covid vaccines but are fine with Rubella vaccines.

Yup.

Fully vaccinated.

Won't be receiving the Covid Vax though. Let's see if there are any long term effects, first.

The Covid Vax is being shoved down everyone's throat, with an unhealthy dose of propaganda.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
From my research on most people aren’t anti vaccine, they think the safety tests which were performed on big pharma’s money makers were not properly tested and the side effects are properly buried.

How does the COVID vaccine effect babies in the womb? How about does it effects people’s ability to get pregnant? How about stay pregnant?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
From my research on most people aren’t anti vaccine, they think the safety tests which were performed on big pharma’s money makers were not properly tested and the side effects are properly buried.

How does the COVID vaccine effect babies in the womb? How about does it effects people’s ability to get pregnant? How about stay pregnant?

That's a question for another topic.

Are you anti-vaxx, anti-covid vaxx or both?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I would be against a mandatory Covid 19 vaccination on religious grounds. And the reasons are simple. In the bible according to Hosea 6 and Matthew 24 there is a incredibly bad timing issue is about to happen. Per Hosea a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse is about to end. And with Matthew 24 the "lifetime of the generation" appears it's entering a critical phase. Using the rebirth of Israel in 1948 it would appear the generation is sitting approximately at 72-73 years.

So to put it simply a forced vaccination or a forced anything by government during the next 10 years approximately that would restrict your ability to conduct commerce is an absolute no-no. It could possibly be the mark of the beast. Or it's forerunner. So Democrats don't make it mandatory. Or you are declaring war on all the Christians in the country. I would not want to step in that hole.

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

And based on my reading of Daniel 8 is sure appears the Antichrist could be coming out of the United States. Only a few more minor details to get accomplished.
edit on 21-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

That's interesting, I'm a militant atheist but the fact that commerce will be affected by the vaccine is definitely something to take note of.

But just to clarify...
Are you pro Rubella vaccinations?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I expect to be paied if they wish for me to be a lab rat

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As of now I would say as long as they are voluntary they are not a problem. It's when it mandated by government under penalty of law that's when it crosses the line.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Totally.

Can't argue with that.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Oh and let me be the first then.

Welcome to Left Behind.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

those who vehemently disagree with taking this vaccine don't seem to be thinking all this through. First and foremost, the first responders get the shot.

Think about that for a minute. The doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers all take the shot first. If there is some mass casualty event that happens a few weeks after the shot, none of us need to worry, when we get sick from anything, and need care, we will die. There won't be anyone to doctor you up. So rather than worry about how bad it might be, you all (we all) should be hoping like hell that it will work flawlessly. Or we are all screwed.

We should have started in the Senate, then the house, gave it a few weeks, then move on to others. When the topic of acceptable losses comes up, Washington DC is full of folks I'd put on that list.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Is this Nicholas Cage?
Kirk Cameron?

Assasin 33 AD is the only Christian movie I can appreciate.
Maybe the The Santa Clause (Snubbed by the Oscars).

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
When it comes to a situation like this one, you have to weigh the risks v. the rewards.

I'm married to someone whose career has been making vaccines, and his position on this is what I'm about to say.

With any brand new, untried vaccine, you have to look at the risks from the disease weighed against what we know about the vaccine and its potential side effects. In this case, you're looking at a disease that most normal people have well over a 95% (99%+ really) chance of defeating on their own without serious medical intervention, many don't even seem to know they're ill. So the risk of potential serious side effects from the new vaccine loom really large.

If COVID were something more like Ebola, then absolutely we'd be first in line, side effects be damned. The risks attendant on getting the disease would just be too great to take chances with and would outweigh the risks of vaccine side effect. And we wouldn't even have to go Ebola dramatic, if we were talking something truly Spanish Flu severe where it really was knocking off 1 to 2% of the population across the board, top to bottom, and not just the elderly or already ill/compromised.

But as it is, kids don't get it very badly, so why should our 10-year-old get the shot? And husband and I aren't yet into the demographics where our chances of survival are starting to drop out of the 99 percentiles, and we neither one have serious comorbidities. I come closest with mild exercise asthma. So we step back and wait.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why aren't you willing to say you are an anti-vaxxer?

Is it because of the PR campaign prior to Covid?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I'm bothered that anyone is put into any "vax" box at all...

It's about our absolute right to say "no" for any reason -- good or bad -- or no reason at all.

It's about our right to be secure in our persons, without anyone forcing any substance onto or into our bodies without our knowledge and consent.

It is about our absolute right to choose natural treatments and recourse to nurse and nurture our health and life.

If people want a vax, great. Let them have it! If people don't want a vax, great. Don't force it on them!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We should have started in the Senate, then the house, gave it a few weeks, then move on to others. When the topic of acceptable losses comes up, Washington DC is full of folks I'd put on that list.

I like this plan. If it doesn't kill geezer Pelosi and geezer McConnell along with the rest of Congress then I'd be willing to line up for a jabby-jab.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join