It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't see Trump allowing the election to be stolen like that

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Perhaps you're right and it's all a rigged game. How can we ever know if we keep playing their game?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Boy, you Trump supporters really got butt hurt on this one. Trump lost. Period. If you think there are irregularities or ways to cheat, you have FOUR years to figure it out and fix it. I see NOTHING that leads me to believe that the election wasn't fair. No proof so far. And an affidavit isn't proof. Trump supporters are just having a hard time accepting reality. The reality is YOU LOST. Put on your adult pants and move on. And what's so funny is you guys were calling the Hillary supporters snowflakes when she lost. And you guys are much worse.
It was America that lost!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
When I heard people saying Trump would be the last president I laughed.

Now here we are... No clear way to go forward with a president that the majority of Americans will believe is duly elected.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

" the election wasnt stolen "

Yes , and Two Plus Two Equal 5 , Right > ?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CthruU

"Excepting reality". Quite. You have unwittingly summed up the whole Trump supporter's mindset on here.

Accept the reality - Trump lost the election. Period.

I apologize for the typo i had a big day. Except/Accept.

But if thats all you got...... then you got nothing.

The loss of trump if that actually grows to fruition will prove to be a loss to democracy and freedom.

You lot are so blinded by your hatred for the mans persona that you cannot see what he's actually fighting for, but you will, boy you will.

Little do you realize that you guys are supporting and advocating for oppression and tyranny which in the end you will be thoroughly disgusted at yourselves for being so inept at seeing past your superficial hatred.

Regardless 010621 will prove to be pivotal and i will have something to say to you then.....until then good luck continuing to pin your hopes and dreams on typos OC2.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I pray he has the goods on these racketeers and will pull the rug out from under them at the last minute. So many SNL asswipes that would have their comeuppance.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Seems like a proxy war is waging here in America.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If in fact fraud has occurred, the president should address the nation by special broadcast and present the evidence to the public. Kennedy did this during the Cuban missile crisis. If there is in fact rampant evidence of fraud show it to the public and in the process get the people behind you and that is the best way of achieving a just outcome. Not sure why this course of action hasn't been taken if the election was stolen. He has absolutely nothing to lose by presenting his case to the court of public opinion.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

If in fact fraud has occurred, the president should address the nation by special broadcast and present the evidence to the public. Kennedy did this during the Cuban missile crisis. If there is in fact rampant evidence of fraud show it to the public and in the process get the people behind you and that is the best way of achieving a just outcome. Not sure why this course of action hasn't been taken if the election was stolen. He has absolutely nothing to lose by presenting his case to the court of public opinion.

So a TV broadcast by Trump is a better way of achieving a just outcome than due legal process?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Or him posting on Twitter?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. we are done playing this rigged game.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

President Trump has no Constitutional basis to declare martial law, and he will not do so. If he does, he will be removed from office either for sedition or for mental incapacity (my money is on the latter if he's dumb enough to try this.)

The Constitution is clear about the legal path of presidential succession.

Hopefully, these shenanigans will finally awaken America to the fact that the two-party system is utterly rigged and corrupt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join