It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't see Trump allowing the election to be stolen like that

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I can't see Trump allowing the election to be stolen like that - so blatantly.. to his roots he loves the US and always vowed to stamp out the rot.
If he allows the election to be stolen so publicly, he knows the US flips a switch and suddenly, the government is no longer considered for the people.

So Imagine, if Trump offered another election, however both the Republicans and Democrats must stand aside and allow a new form of government.

It's an opportunity to reset..

Lets be honest, both sides are as bad as each other in a number of respects...however.. for 4 years the Democratic leadership attempted to remove the elected President, by weaponizing different branches of government. They blackmailed people and in some cases financially ruined them. They raided them in televised hit jobs, they attempted to entrap people and force confessions. They used their political contributions and influence to use the Media to push 'their' perspective ad nauseum - which they wilfully did. It was a non stop attempt at tearing down a President, who the people overwhelming chose. What they did was illegal and at its core was seditious!

Russia Collusion (Special Counsel)
Ukrainian Corruption (Impeachment)
Stormy Daniels & Michael Cohen
Don Jnr Hotel Meeting
Michael Flynn Entrapment
FBI Informants in WH
Trump Tower Wiretaps
George Papadopoulos
.. to name a few - it was all done without due process!

Its not about the money and the time wasted, which is significant. Trump offered a seat at the table for the Democrats to work with him on every major piece of legislation, they refused every time and did everything they could to disrupt the 'change' that was very badly needed in the USA.

COVID is wrecking the world at the moment, but the US in particular is getting hit worse than others. Trump has made mistakes, but so has every single country and leader in the world. How should leaders have acted, when a lab generated virus escapes its lab... (On that.. imagine if China suddenly comes up with the ground breaking vaccine and the Biden administration works out a deal with China to supply the US with the 'miracle drug')

I think if both sides stepped down and the election was to rehappen again it would be a great opportunity for the US to reset and reject the corruption that's grown throughout. Because... the democrats did cheat, many different ways and they went via foreign entities to do it - exactly what they accused Trump of doing..

Trump's not going to let it go - but imagine if he offered that on live TV when (if) he dumps all the evidence of election theft...

edit on 20/12/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Your talking about an internal civil war. Our enemies won’t just stand around kicking rocks while we settle our internal differences. We are the super power. If we show enough weaknesses someone will move against us.

Hell, for that matter suppose one side is loosing, but still holds a weapon storage facility. Maybe grab a nuc and take out an opposing Democrat or Republican stronghold.

I think the President is doing his best to hold the country together.

edit on 20-12-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Lets be honest, both sides are as bad as each other in a number of respects...however.. for 4 years the Democratic leadership attempted to remove the elected President, by weaponizing different branches of government. They blackmailed people and in some cases financially ruined them. They raided them in televised hit jobs, they attempted to entrap people and force confessions. They used their political contributions and influence to use the Media to push 'their' perspective ad nauseum - which they wilfully did. It was a non stop attempt at tearing down a President, who the people overwhelming chose. What they did was illegal and at its core was seditious!

I have a feeling that every single one of the scandals you listed and the brazen efforts of the establishment to take down Trump will all make sense once the crimes against humanity begin to come out.

Epstein/Maxwell Network
Weiners Laptop
Hunters Laptop
NXVIM

The massive list of low level democrats/republicans that have been ensnared during Trumps presidency.

The above is merely the domestic list of what we are aware of.

There have been major moves across the globe to stop the horror show that many willfully ignore.

Trump understands the true nature of evil we are at war with and this is why the people of the world are standing with him.

Tis the season for the arrest for the Treasonous death cult.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I can't see Trump allowing the election to be stolen like that - so blatantly.. to his roots he loves the US and always vowed to stamp out the rot.
If he allows the election to be stolen so publicly, he knows the US flips a switch and suddenly, the government is no longer considered for the people.

So Imagine, if Trump offered another election, however both the Republicans and Democrats must stand aside and allow a new form of government.

Don Jnr Hotel Meeting
Michael Flynn Entrapment
FBI Informants in WH
Trump Tower Wiretaps
George Papadopoulos

Its not about the money and the time wasted, which is significant. Trump offered a seat at the table for the Democrats to work with him on every major piece of legislation, they refused every time and did everything they could to disrupt the 'change' that was very badly needed in the USA.

COVID is wrecking the world at the moment, but the US in particular is getting hit worse than others. Trump has made mistakes, but so has every single country and leader in the world. How should leaders have acted, when a lab generated virus escapes its lab... (On that.. imagine if China suddenly comes up with the ground breaking vaccine and the Biden administration works out a deal with China to supply the US with the 'miracle drug')

I think if both sides stepped down and the election was to rehappen again it would be a great opportunity for the US to reset and reject the corruption that's grown throughout. Because... the democrats did cheat, many different ways and they went via foreign entities to do it - exactly what they accused Trump of doing..

Trump's not going to let it go - but imagine if he offered that on live TV when (if) he dumps all the evidence of election theft...

the election wasnt stolen. trump lost because he failed as president and still do and thats it. the weeks and months after his presendency are going to be tough for trump and his fans i guess. much work for his lawyers.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

the election wasnt stolen. trump lost because he failed as president and still do and thats it. the weeks and months after his presendency are going to be tough for trump and his fans i guess. much work for his lawyers.

Do you actually believe that the hackers have been able to hack Solar Winds (Dominion used this service) and cause a cyber pearl harbor yet it is impossible to have hacked the election?

Not even getting into the blatant video evidence produced from Georgia, forensic audit of Antrim County, scores of Affidavits, military experts attesting to the algorithmic fraud etc on down the line...

What is going to be tough, is reality crashing through the cognitive dissonance Big Tech/ MSM propaganda has created in naïve individuals such as yourself.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
the election wasnt stolen. trump lost because he failed as president

After everything I've read and watched and listened to, my personal opinion is that incorrect - the election results from a handful of specific states were manipulated in Biden's favour. It was a carefully planned operation to use a number of different methods and those states were targeted.

Remember those discussion where people would say
'' a conspiracy that large there would be people coming forward all over the place ''

Well, they are... its just that the TV networks don't want to talk about it and the cowards in Congress are either being blackmailed and/or threatened

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'd love to see trump take it by the horns and declass everything, however, the longer this drags on, its leaving less and less chance of it happening.

He tweeted last night that reports of martial law coming was fake news, so I'm wondering how its gonna go down..... if at all.

At this point I'm leaning towards the people rising up is gonna be the only action we'll see, trump seems to be cornered and in a position where he cant do much more..... it's like his actions, if followed out, would leave most of the government in a bad light, although the swamp needs clearing, nobody wants the collateral damage bound to be dealt.

Really interested in the next moves played.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Imagine if US citizens actually stood together as one and stood fast - refusing to work, pay bills, pay taxes or vote until all current politicians who nobody really likes anyway stood down/ vacated office.

Now there's a genuine opportunity to reset.....and reset with intent. This i have advocated all along which will be well documented through various threads but I'm glad your finially seeing past your nose and awakening to the only true way forward not just for the US but for humanity.

Trump as you also rightfully say won't let it go but all his rats are abandoning the PERCEIVED at face value sinking ship so whats a lone ranger supposed to do?????

The US will never ever see another president who was so willing to take on the system and certainly will never see anyone else get even remotely as close to a takedown as Trump did.

I don't believe for one minute Trump hasn't got a major card up his sleave and i eagerly await that ace being presented.

Covid isn't wrecking the world, peoples ignorance and cowardness to make a stand is.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Don Jnr Hotel Meeting
Michael Flynn Entrapment
FBI Informants in WH
Trump Tower Wiretaps
George Papadopoulos

Ignorance is bliss eh.

It was stolen alright, and the system would love about 350 million mindsets like yours.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

President Trump has no Constitutional basis to declare martial law, and he will not do so. If he does, he will be removed from office either for sedition or for mental incapacity (my money is on the latter if he's dumb enough to try this.)

The Constitution is clear about the legal path of presidential succession.

Hopefully, these shenanigans will finally awaken America to the fact that the two-party system is utterly rigged and corrupt.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Boy, you Trump supporters really got butt hurt on this one. Trump lost. Period. If you think there are irregularities or ways to cheat, you have FOUR years to figure it out and fix it. I see NOTHING that leads me to believe that the election wasn't fair. No proof so far. And an affidavit isn't proof. Trump supporters are just having a hard time accepting reality. The reality is YOU LOST. Put on your adult pants and move on. And what's so funny is you guys were calling the Hillary supporters snowflakes when she lost. And you guys are much worse.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Boy, you Trump supporters really got butt hurt on this one. Trump lost. Period. If you think there are irregularities or ways to cheat, you have FOUR years to figure it out and fix it. I see NOTHING that leads me to believe that the election wasn't fair. No proof so far. And an affidavit isn't proof. Trump supporters are just having a hard time accepting reality. The reality is YOU LOST. Put on your adult pants and move on. And what's so funny is you guys were calling the Hillary supporters snowflakes when she lost. And you guys are much worse.

Boy you simpltons just don't get it.

We are not Trump supporters - we are FREEDOM SUPPORTERS and Trump is just our current representative, we don't like Trump either but we really like his stand on the line mentality and to date he was our best shot.

But, we'll happily take your wrath while we fight for your freedoms to make such ignorant statements so enjoy it while you can as soon enough we will be lips welded shut if the trend continues the way it is and then you won't even be able to say sorry i should have listened as it will be way to late.

You guys are exactly the reasons we lost our freedoms in hindsight but its not actually hindsight just yet.

Hard time excepting reality you reckon........what a joke.
edit on 20-12-2020 by CthruU because: 1

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I'm from the UK, so not particularly a 'trumper'..... but the election was stolen, it's obvious.

To deny any wrongdoing is delusional, it's the same reason I can't watch CNN for too long. I cant believe people are not seeing it..... it's not normal.

The UK covid saga and CNN are the only reason I shout at the TV these days..... absolute delusional bunk!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And apparently even looking for facts to back up the fraud is met with scorn and ridicule. Apparently by design.

Nothing to see here, move along or be laughed at for asking.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Another foreign agitator advocating to ignore our Constitution. Sorry, foreign agitator, not happening.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
I'd love to see trump take it by the horns and declass everything, however, the longer this drags on, its leaving less and less chance of it happening.

He tweeted last night that reports of martial law coming was fake news, so I'm wondering how its gonna go down..... if at all.

At this point I'm leaning towards the people rising up is gonna be the only action we'll see, trump seems to be cornered and in a position where he cant do much more..... it's like his actions, if followed out, would leave most of the government in a bad light, although the swamp needs clearing, nobody wants the collateral damage bound to be dealt.

Really interested in the next moves played.

I have lost hope that there are any cards left to play as far as the election cheating goes. I think the presentation of evidence gathered was so poorly executed they made a sham of the process to expose and deal with the cheating. I believe that Trump loves our country as much as anyone, but at this point I think he realizes he botched his chance of shutting down the deep state actors and failed to drain the swamp as promised. For all the good he has done, this was his undoing. Had he been able to expose and imprison several main swamp monsters he may not have had such a hard time dealing with the covid issue. High-level Democrats are who I'm referring to and a handful of high-level Republicans as well. They made it almost impossible for him to do these things and they should pay for that as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And apparently even looking for facts to back up the fraud is met with scorn and ridicule. Apparently by design.

Nothing to see here, move along or be laughed at for asking.

I guess he missed the four years of attacks and screaming how Trump was such a meanie 24/7/365 by the leaders and minions of the Democrat party. Democrats don't care about facts, truth or honesty, that's how they have retained power for so many decades. They are ALL corrupt to the core. It's in their DNA.

MiddleInsite, an affidavit IS evidence, proof of the same would be decided in court which they weren't allowed to do. The reality is that you have been buffaloed by your party into believing the lies and fabrications led by Pelosi and Co. Republicans/Conservatives don't burn down cities, we don't smack old people in the head walking by, we're not doing drive-by shootings by the hundreds each day... your party and your people are the ones doing the damage on the local levels. Both sides are responsible at the top levels. Both houses need to be cleaned out and severely term-limited. Changes in election campaigns need to be made so the average person can have a chance without selling their souls to financiers. Then you will start seeing real progress in restoring our government to the People.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Trumps leadership brought a Covid vaccine out in under a year. If he was a democrat there would be virtual parade after virtual parade for him. He would have been time’s man of the year.

You have a Pavlovian hatred for trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I would bet $100 bucks, they got dirt in Ivanka. Which keeps Trump basically in line.

They are supposed to have Ashley Biden and the Bush twins partying hard in tape.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I certainly feel that there is cards to play, but the fallout expected is too great, that's why theres division, even in the trump team.

It's a case of having the balls to go down that route as all other routes seem to have failed. This is what's causing the stall..... that and the fear of even further division in the US, I think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join