It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is revealed.......I am the Hoff!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Brothers and sisters,

I am proud, nay honoured, to reveal this image which has for many years remained a closely guarded secret shown only under advisment and never without the presence of dedicated eunuchs, (well... you'd have to be dedicated wouldn't you).

Anyway..

Drink in the devastating beauty...

[Governmental Office of State Control Edit]: Image Removed -
    Ladies and gentlemen, it has come to our attention that certain images, normally for the safety of all concerned stored on a secure Alien/NWO server, are being accessed and made available for public viewing.

Due to these events the following public warning is being broadcast - Please try to remain calm, the images you see before you are not genuine.

This 'Hoff' is nothing but a Photoshopped image of a normal man. It should be apparent to all that such beauty has never existed, even nature has limits. For compared to those soft eyes, the most beautiful sunset would merely pale in comparison. The evening starlit sky itself would turn away in despair...

[Governmental Office for the Oversight of State Control] : Ladies and Gentlemen, we apologise for the previous ministers tempory loss of self control, this should be taken as an example of just how attractive and dangerous these images can be. Please remain calm and seated, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, here is some music...

X.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
For compared to those soft eyes, the most beautiful sunset would merely pale in comparison. The evening starlit sky itself would turn away in despair...

Hahahahaha
Thats hysterical. Makes me all tickly reading that kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Information sent to feds.....exit

Ip # tracked........sent

There should be a band of mafia's knocking down your door any minute now.......

repeat................run run run for god's sake get out!

ps hope you mean jimmy hoffa....lol

[edit on 123131p://362. by angeleyes101]
edited for not spelling "NOW right........................omg

[edit on 123131p://442. by angeleyes101]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

TextThis 'Hoff' is nothing but a Photoshopped image of a normal man. It should be apparent to all that such beauty has never existed, even nature has limits. For compared to those soft eyes, the most beautiful sunset would merely pale in comparison. The evening starlit sky itself would turn away in despair...

after having all the mirrors and reflective objects removed from my house,there have been occasions when by total mistake i have glimpsed my image looking back at me.....ive spun round to locate the source of this un describably beautiful vision only to find no one there?........and then it has dawned on me.....tis I.....yes me the 'Hoff'......not some angel man sent by the gods,not some awesomley handsome alien,not some ancient greek titan.....just me.......all 'Hoff'........and as the sudden feeling of real man love washes over me i begin to feel faint.......many times i have actually passed out,only to be saved from a nasty bang on the head by landing face down and my chest hair, acting much like an air bag!

there have been kind words from many here.....i thank you all......but remember.....its all about the 'Love'......i am just a mere vessel through wich to carry this message to the many and the choosen......again fellow lovers of 'Real Man Love'.......i salute you........any time your passing,pop in.....play on the tire swing with me.....or hold my puppys..........run your hand across the rear spoiler of KITT.......feel the love........drink it in.xx

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre

Originally posted by Umbrax
Help me please. I need to know the name of the "evil Kitt". I was discussing Knight Rider last week with a friend and we could not remember his name.
He was so evil with his evil green lights. I can't remember his name and it is really bothering me now.

Short for "Knight Automated Roving Robot"

evil michael knight was known as "Goliath"..grew up on it..

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
oops.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well...it would appear that slowly and covertley there is a growing expansion of fellow 'hoff' lovers on ATS....this is of course a good thing and to all of you thinking of joining the clan.....dont be scared....once youve 'dipped your toe' in the pool of love...real love...,you wont ever worry about dealing with those previously hidden fears of showing a little too much of your femminine side again.
Peace out feel the love!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hoff is going to be running ATS in the next year.

Ha Ha Ha Ha............

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

TextHoff is going to be running ATS in the next year.

i think we all know that I/he already is........feel the love baby.....FEEL IT!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Congratulations optimus fett on your award!

Can you give us the gossip from the 'after party'?
The Hoff'
Sanc'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join