It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of fraud in Michigan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think you're right. I think even if the election is swung to Trump, you have the left coast going into secession like they gamed out and they call in China. We end up with Chinese forces on US soil, and with two mountain ranges between the rest of the US and the left coast and plenty of ports ... it gets hella hard to dig them out.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think you're right. I think even if the election is swung to Trump, you have the left coast going into secession like they gamed out and they call in China.

They'd need the assistance of Canada. The Pacific is a big perilous expanse and it's less that a 1-in-a-1000 chance they could cross unnoticed.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't think trudope would have a problem with that lol......

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think you're right. I think even if the election is swung to Trump, you have the left coast going into secession like they gamed out and they call in China. We end up with Chinese forces on US soil, and with two mountain ranges between the rest of the US and the left coast and plenty of ports ... it gets hella hard to dig them out.

Two things....

1. If west state governors invited a foreign army to invade US soil and attack Americans, I'm pretty certain that is Treason under ANY interpretation. Any perpetrator of that level of treason is certainly game for the death penalty so they better be PRETTY DAMN SURE they are going to win.

2. Just because the democrat elite control the major cities on the west coast (thanks to Fraud and the illegal vote), don't assume that there aren't a LOT of Patriot Americans who actually control a good portion of the states geographically. I think many of these people would revolt against the Dem Elites.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Governor Whitmer thinks locking down the state will prevent the large-scale fraud from being found and exposed.

Wrong Gretchen!

edit on 12/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The problems on the Left Coast would be resolved if we had the guts to imprison those who have broken the law. That's not happening so they are emboldened more and more all the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the Michigan Democrat party.

Look like a hate group towards Americans

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You mean like this?

Make them pay

In a three-minute video posted to her Facebook page, the Democrat from Detroit said "This is just a warning to you Trumpers... be careful. Tread lightly. We ain't playin' with you..."

Johnson then added "And for those of you who are soldiers... you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay."

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
crisis=opportunity.....

2nd

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Michigan says it's conducting a massive state-wide audit.

BUT...it is just another recount with a fancy name for it. (ala Georgia 2 weeks ago)

There will be NO VERIFICATION THAT EVERY PAPER BALLOT IS A LEGITIMATE/LEGAL VOTE.

A recount on Steroids is all it is: www.mlive.com...
edit on 12/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join