It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate committee hearing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
Affidavits are statements sworn under oath.....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Yes but the ones we've been presented with are opinion and hearsay

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Family/Staffer emergencies suddenly strike Georgia's governor, and one of Georgia's senators, on the same day?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: djz3ro
Affidavits are statements sworn under oath.....

Yep, and the sworn statements under oath were considered by a court and were not sufficient evidence to meet the claims of the suit. Thus, Wood v. Raffensperger was dismissed 11/20/20.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another big election lawsuit filed in Georgia today. With Donald Trump and a citizen of Georgia as the plaintiffs.

Lots of evidence of election law violations included.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: TKDRL

Yes but the ones we've been presented with are opinion and hearsay

Yeah, that's that ole American exceptionalism for ya.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another big election lawsuit filed in Georgia today. With Donald Trump and a citizen of Georgia as the plaintiffs.

Lots of evidence of election law violations included.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

LInk to the lawsuit rather than yet another Twitter page please?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Turkenstein

You're welcome. Have a good one.

edit on 12-4-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: simplified

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, roughly 2,461,879 votes were cast for Trump in Georgia this election. If even half of those who voted for Trump line up and one a day file lawsuits, that would be oh, let's see now, 1,203,939 divided by the days in a year at 365, that would be almost 33 centuries worth of law suits.
Spose we can wait that long?

Re-dick-a-luss I know but is is much more so that what we are seeing from all these suits already filed and dumped?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Get off of Terry's back, jeeze. They are coming at this with more level headed reason than half of you. In multiple threads I see them getting picked on (seems calling people names or traitors is the new norm around here [if you're still reading this you're a traitor btw]). Not trying to single you out Terry, it's happening to a lot of people that just honestly want to get to the bottom of it. Regardless of what side they are on.

Sides.. that's another thing.

I don't care if you're a slimly smiling swamp Democrat. I don't care if you're a slimy smiling swamp Republican. I don't care if you're anywhere in-between. What happened to attacking the ball and not the player? We should all want the truth to come out. But many people are still falling for the game.

Used to be I'd come to ATS to watch the atheists etc., and Christians go at it. Now it's all this political cringe. I haven't been on this site as long as some, and certainly haven't contributed enough to be looked at as anything more than a cringe filled troll or something. Certainly not as smart as many people on here. But I've noticed a lot of change. Some of my old favorite posters are gone. Some of those that are still here have devolved into trolls themselves.. blah blah.

Back to the topic at hand though. The OP.

I'm just a guy at my computer desk. I was at my computer desk on election night too. I don't know what they're doing in that video after they sent everyone else home. I wasn't there. How am I supposed to tell that? Am I saying this is a nothing burger? No. Am I saying it's a smoking gun? No. It needs figured out. I don't know exactly what's going on in that video and neither do you.

Your feelz don't count.

Ending this dumb rant ramble of a post with this:

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yeah, I admit to my biases. And one of my biases is to not jump to conclusions based on what other people tell me is going on in any specific video, a bias not shared it seems by many here.

And now I will continue reading the thread, knowing Augustus is bound do be in here with his quips.

Used to be I'd come to ATS to watch the atheists etc., and Christians go at it. Hahaha , that is priceless. I choked on coffee laughing so hard. Thank you , I needed that laugh !

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join