It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate committee hearing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The video covers matters cited in the dismissed case.

It's been dealt with already.

I look forward to seeing Wood submit another case with contingent "evidence" to a dismissed case.

Frivolous lawsuits tend to be looked down upon.

Trump, et. al. are trying to use this to convince the General Assembly to invalidate the election results that have been verified THREE times now by the Secretary of State. They want the legislature to overturn the election and appoint Trump's slate of Electors. That is literally a legal impossibility.

You and several others seem to be failing to understand the context of your much ballyhooed "video."
edit on 3-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noteed

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Perhaps you fans of this video should undestand the context of the video, the fact that these issues have already been brought before the Georgia courts and dismissed.

Perhaps you should try to realize, painful as it may be for you, that the Genneral Assembly CANNOT reverse the results of the election and cannot appoint their own Electors.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wait what? But Trump appointed 3 SC justices. Plus you have all those Bush appointed "conservative" Justices that of course are not "deep state" appointments but true conservatives like Roberts. I agree the only way the SC takes this case is if George flipped (which is possible after they executed his pops for treason.). Otherwise the court may sit it out.

a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Wait what? Buy it ft ft Trump appointed 3 SC justices. Plus you have all those Bush appointed "conservative" Justices that of course are not "deep state" appointments but true conservatives like Roberts. I degrees the only way the SC takes this case is if George flipped (which is possible after they executed his pops for treason.). Otherwise the court may sit it out.

I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere.

I think you're saying you don't think the SCOTUS will be invovled in this election. Based on the evidence and what has happened to date, I agree with you.

I think you may have misread my post to the other member ...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
pbbbb You are comparing an apple to an orange, in the last case didn't a judge have to make up rules after the Doj dismissed it?
On retrospect it appears more like you've compared a patriot to a known traitor.

FBI released case files on plot to kidnap JFK Jr. JFKJr. sent Joe Biden a letter telling him he was a traitor. Biden claimed he received threats

Joey B traitor in 85

Look at his (JB) actions around 911 to really see how much of a traitor he is

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Wrong year

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Spacing

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The source for all this is the video. Maybe watch it?

Why would I watch anything presented by the utterly discredited Trump legal team. I'm not a judge ...

Those of you who think you know what you're seeing on the screen are true believers. Facts don't matter.

I'll wait to see what a court has to say about it; press conferences are cheap.

Thank you kindly for the suggestion though.

You discount testimony when it doesn't suit your beliefs instead of actually watching/hearing/reading it before you make a decision. You say you'll wait for the courts but you're not doing that, you're disregarding everything that comes from neutral or Republican supporters.

Yeah, you're being real impartial.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for taking the time to reply Terry.

I agree with your points on elections in general. We will have to agree to disagree about Trump for now.

One of us will be dining on a crow burger in the near future!

All I ask is that if it’s me, at least pluck it for me!
I will do the same!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Secret counting tables off camera too. They really fired all the fraud cylinders in the goddamn democrat engine.

Oops, sorry hal, was trying to reply to thread, not reply to you.

edit on Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:49:41 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I'm not the topic.

Got facts?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm not the topic.

Got facts?

Do you? I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Link from Parler

A woman who says she voted in person for President Trump in Texas was shocked to discover that voter records showed she had also apparently voted in Orange County, California via mail-in ballot.

two votes one persona reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You think you been blown up lady? Hahaha just wait.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I'm not the topic.

Got facts?

Do you? I don't think so.

I've presented facts throughout. All but one case brought by Trump, et. al. regarding election fraud have failed. Trump, et. al's attorney's have stated UNDER OATH that they have no evidence of voter fraud.

This hearing today in the Republican-controlled Senate is more public theatre. If you've been watching the live feeds, you'd see that anyone can get up and present anything, because it's not sworn testimony, it's statements.

My understanding is that the video is presented to suggest that affidavits by witnesses were dismissed pre-emptively. Do you realize that no one is under oath here?

The video is not entered into evidence. And it won't be.

Trump, et. al. are asking the Georgia General Assembly to hand the election to Trump. That is literally legally IMPOSSIBLE.

You want to chat about me. I'm not the subject.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If Joe is installed there is one similarity evil won.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Link from Parler

A woman who says she voted in person for President Trump in Texas was shocked to discover that voter records showed she had also apparently voted in Orange County, California via mail-in ballot.

two votes one persona reply to: Gryphon66

She should file a case in court.

Let's see what the evidence shows.

Thus far, in every state, claims of voter fraud have been dismissed in court by Trump's attorney's UNDER OATH.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If Joe is installed there is one similarity evil won.

Okay.

I accept that is your opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Both President Trump and attorney general Barr warned about how corrupt this particular election could be.

Republicans did not listen then, and they are not holding Senate hearings now to investigate the widespread election law violations.

But they are all over the media Outlets this week begging Trump supporters to support the Senate staying in Republican hands.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sidney and Lin are telling Georgia Republicans not to vote.

Perhaps the problem isn't where you think it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

They are saying if Republicans continue to sit on their hands during these election challenges, Joe Biden should have everything he wants, including the Senate. I 100% agree.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They are saying if Republicans continue to sit on their hands during these election challenges, Joe Biden should have everything he wants, including the Senate. I 100% agree.

Republicans / Trump supporters handing the Senate to Biden is not going to help your cause.

/shrug

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join