It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate committee hearing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Gryphon66

Only 3 or 4 of those are actually Trump, all the rest are not affiliated with him.

Would you rule out say, Rape as a wide spread problem because most people dont prosecute or even report the cases? How about the fraudulent accusations added there as well burying the actual convictions.

There are legitimate reasons that people fail to report rape. There is no legitimate reason for Trump to fail to put forward evidence of fraud if it exists. That was mind-numbingly dumb comparison.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Well, I had to delete my post like 10 times, these trolls are getting to me. Gonna go take a break before I break the TC. Good luck guys

Don’t let them get to you Pal 😊

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Look at this batch of Georgia ballot totals and ask yourself how could it happen?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well from the video and the ladies testimony you see activity that shouldn't be going on after they told everyone to leave .

But none of that will matter if rudy tooty doesn;t get it to court versus these public meetings.

Actually, Rudy keeps on hinting in each hearing that the state legislature has the power if they believe an election fraudulent, to remedy the situation. Personally I'm opposed to that angle but it seems that might be his shotgun attack at this.

I have seen him hinting that but apparently they aren't taking the bait or the hint.

No, and I hope they don't. If they can't get it done in the courts or if the courts do rule against them so be it. A SCOTUS reversal now and there will be hell in the streets, there may be hell in the streets regardless but I know a legislative reversal would be off the charts.

Forget all the realities for a moment... the conspiracy theorist in me knows that ultimately all this chaos is making China very happy and they get their little pony Biden as a plus in the end.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Look at this batch of Georgia ballot totals and ask yourself how could it happen?

mobile.twitter.com...

It's almost like Trump told his followers that absentee/mail-in voting was dangerous.

LOL.

Still though, Twitter?

Here's a link to the actual affidavit in question: Wood v. Raffenspurger, 12-17-20

You will find, should you read it, that it's mostly complaining about the number of tables in the facility used for recounting, the individual's confusion in the recounting procedures, her disagreement with counting procedures, etc.

Please read it for yourself.

I look forward to the court's findings. Oh, wait ...

This has already been decided on November 20th.

This matter is before the Court on a motion for temporary restraining order filed by Plaintiff L. Lin Wood, Jr. [ECF 6]. For the following reasons, and with the benefit of oral argument, Wood's motion is DENIED.[

Decision Wood v. Raffenspurger, 11-20-20

Question asked and answered.
edit on 3-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide." Abraham Lincoln

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Didn't the HOR impeach the President based on hearsay? Coincidently the same day "patient zero"_arrived to be walked over? Poetic Justice if Trump is re-elected based on hearsay tho. Wasn't a rule changed to allow whistleblowing on hearsay around the time of the infamous " perfect call?"
Hearsay may not be allowed in a Court of Law, but based on precedent it is allowed in Congress.

:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Well, I had to delete my post like 10 times, these trolls are getting to me. Gonna go take a break before I break the TC. Good luck guys

Hell who gives a flying fook what anybody else thinks my man, hell I routinely piss off half my family, who cares what some azzhat thinks in New Zealand. This is a conspiracy site, LOL we have had hologram planes and psychic bigfoot posts get a better overall acceptance than discussing real fraud hearings in front of a state legislature.

If people have to have others that believe as they do there are plenty of other sites (the straight dope is one) where they can all cluck like chickens together. Me? I prefer the what-if scenarios, the political mechanizations, the backchannel stuff that's likely going on.

Not to mention the Georgia stuff is my state it's interesting and as for the rest, it's pretty historic happenings in a year full of historic happenings.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
“I saw 4 suit cases come out from under the table.”

Capacity of each suitcase is 6000 ballots.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

So ... trying to parse that for any meaning ... are you saying you think that the Congress is going to ... impeach someone and thereby hand the election to Trump?

Congress is not involved in this.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Source?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The source for all this is the video. Maybe watch it?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why would I watch anything presented by the utterly discredited Trump legal team. I'm not a judge ...

Those of you who think you know what you're seeing on the screen are true believers. Facts don't matter.

I'll wait to see what a court has to say about it; press conferences are cheap.

Thank you kindly for the suggestion though.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Source?

Testimony from the hearing where the video was first presented.
Turn on your audio.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The Georgia Secretary of State verified the results of the Georgia election (for the third time) at 3:53 pm.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Source?

Testimony from the hearing where the video was first presented.
Turn on your audio.

So, another unsubstantiated claim.

Gotcha.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why would I watch anything presented by the utterly discredited Trump legal team. I'm not a judge ...

Those of you who think you know what you're seeing on the screen are true believers. Facts don't matter.

You’re claiming there’s not enough evidence of potential fraud... in a video... you didn’t watch.

Am I hearing your correctly?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You’re claiming there’s not enough evidence of potential fraud... in a video... you didn’t watch.

Can you quote me saying that?

If so, do do.

If not, go with what I've said. You know ... verifiable facts.

Trunp et. al, are doing these dog-and-pony shows in front of the legislatures because they have FAILED in court forty one out of forty two times (thus far.)

This video regards matters discussed in the suit Wood vs. Raffenspurger filed on 11/17/20 and dismissed on 11/20/20.

Decision Wood v. Raffenspurger

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This video regards matters discussed in the suit Wood vs. Raffenspurger filed on 11/17/20 and dismissed on 11/20/20.

Decision Wood v. Raffenspurger

Video evidence has never before been presented prior to this hearing.
Again...turn on your audio.
edit on 3-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join