It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate committee hearing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When it goes them to choose the President due to procedure Congress is involved.
Too much wrong in this election for electoral college.
Yes I am agreeing with you in regards to Supreme Court.
Corrected prior post so it makes sense lol.
a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Updated

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
When it goes them to choose the President due to procedure Congress is involved.
Too much wrong in this election for electoral college.

You're mistaken.

Best.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times. But we know it's not enough to change the election. Unprecedented times.
edit on Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:34:32 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If anybody is serious about learning the Constitution issues for the Georgia case go to Dr. Eastman's testimony according to him there has been enough violations to the Georgia election code that the legislative body needs to assign electors and according to him, they don't even have to supermajority to do this a simple majority would do. It doesn't even have to go to court they can if they deem it necessary from the evidence they have seen already.

Is he right or not who knows but this is the first I've heard of this possible provision. The local attorneys are filing tomorrow morning based on this as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Come one, Man!!!!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I see you decided to ignore my previous post....duly noted.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is it me? election procedures

What Happens if No Candidate Wins the Majority of Electoral Votes?

If no candidate receives the majority of electoral votes, the vote goes to the House of Representatives. House members choose the new president from among the top three candidates. The Senate elects the vice president from the remaining top two candidates.

Nope not me. How are you going to argue with an USA.GOV link?

one state to start it all

Next to fall Nevada

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Is it me? election procedures

What Happens if No Candidate Wins the Majority of Electoral Votes?

If no candidate receives the majority of electoral votes, the vote goes to the House of Representatives. House members choose the new president from among the top three candidates. The Senate elects the vice president from the remaining top two candidates.

Nope not me. How are you going to argue with an USA.GOV link?

one state to start it all

Next to fall Nevada

I have a idea. Trump as President,Biden as VP then.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IAMTAT

The video covers matters cited in the dismissed case.

It's been dealt with already.

I look forward to seeing Wood submit another case with contingent "evidence" to a dismissed case.

Frivolous lawsuits tend to be looked down upon.

Trump, et. al. are trying to use this to convince the General Assembly to invalidate the election results that have been verified THREE times now by the Secretary of State. They want the legislature to overturn the election and appoint Trump's slate of Electors. That is literally a legal impossibility.

You and several others seem to be failing to understand the context of your much ballyhooed "video."

Not according to Dr. Eastman Constitutional scholar, again according to him the legislature can act on evidence they have seen today as it pertains to Georgia Election Codes not being maintained in numerous areas. And again they don't even need a super-majority to do it, just a simple majority. I seriously hope it doesn't come to that.

For what it is worth Dr.Eastman was conferred the Florida legislature with during the Bush vs Gore case in 2000 and thought Florida had the same duty, but it didn't matter when Bush won in SCOTUS.

Interesting times to say the least.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Aesthetically it would look better if it T and K, but I had similar thoughts.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Everyone is excited because Georgia governor Kemp now wants a Signature Audit of ballots.

But remember when Governor Kemp called for an Audit to Verify Signatures, back on November 21st?

www.cbsnews.com...

Think Kemp is serious this time?

Was yesterday simply another "Request" made to his Secretary of State?

Or was he using his authority as governor to ORDER that the audit be conducted?

BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
GEORGIA Study of Illegal votes/voters.

2,056 felons illegally voted

66,248 under 18 voted

2,423 weren’t registered at all

1,043 used a PO Box

4,926 voted past the reg. date

10,315 died before the election

395 voted in two states

15,700 moved out of state

40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
Source: twitter.com...

edit on 12/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I heard those numbers stated in the hearing, even a Dem on the committee was surprised to see what happened.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
How the hell did they get 66K underage voters? There’d have to be some kind of specific targeting to pull that off. People aren’t just going to show up with their kids and assume “Hey, this is Georgia and we’re going to cheat so I should bring my kid along because they’ll surely let my kid vote.” I’m just trying to see how that would work to get 66,000 underage votes. Did 66,000 show up at a poll and were told “Oh hey! You brought your kid, we’re letting them vote this year, too!”?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

One way would be if there was paid vote harvesting going on like in other areas of the country.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Drucifer

One way would be if there was paid vote harvesting going on like in other areas of the country.

That’s certainly plausible. Good point.

If they’ve got the totals, surely they’ve got a way to back it up in court. 66K isn’t a small number by any means, so I’d expect to see someone raising hell about this.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Get off of Terry's back, jeeze. They are coming at this with more level headed reason than half of you. In multiple threads I see them getting picked on (seems calling people names or traitors is the new norm around here [if you're still reading this you're a traitor btw]). Not trying to single you out Terry, it's happening to a lot of people that just honestly want to get to the bottom of it. Regardless of what side they are on.

Sides.. that's another thing.

I don't care if you're a slimly smiling swamp Democrat. I don't care if you're a slimy smiling swamp Republican. I don't care if you're anywhere in-between. What happened to attacking the ball and not the player? We should all want the truth to come out. But many people are still falling for the game.

Used to be I'd come to ATS to watch the atheists etc., and Christians go at it. Now it's all this political cringe. I haven't been on this site as long as some, and certainly haven't contributed enough to be looked at as anything more than a cringe filled troll or something. Certainly not as smart as many people on here. But I've noticed a lot of change. Some of my old favorite posters are gone. Some of those that are still here have devolved into trolls themselves.. blah blah.

Back to the topic at hand though. The OP.

I'm just a guy at my computer desk. I was at my computer desk on election night too. I don't know what they're doing in that video after they sent everyone else home. I wasn't there. How am I supposed to tell that? Am I saying this is a nothing burger? No. Am I saying it's a smoking gun? No. It needs figured out. I don't know exactly what's going on in that video and neither do you.

Your feelz don't count.

Ending this dumb rant ramble of a post with this:

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yeah, I admit to my biases. And one of my biases is to not jump to conclusions based on what other people tell me is going on in any specific video, a bias not shared it seems by many here.

And now I will continue reading the thread, knowing Augustus is bound do be in here with his quips.

edit on 12-4-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

"Constitutional scholar" eh? Like Barack Obama? LOL.

The law regarding how Electors are selected is in place in Georgia, and that law requires that the slate of Electors is chosen by the two parties, and the winner of the popular vote gets the chosen slate of Electors.

This is Georgia law and it is and has been in place.

If the General Assembly meets and changes the laws regarding how our Electors are chosen IN THE FUTURE that is a possibility.

The legally elected officer of the state that administers elections, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, has certified the results three times now. The General Assembly cannot arbitrarily overturn Georgia law because a law professor tells them so.

Keep in mind Eastman is the same right-winger who claimed that Kamala Harris isn't eligible to be VP because she was born in this country, and opposed Ted Cruz's run for the Presidency, since he was born in Canada.

He is only respected in fringe extremist groups.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
You are FOS! You can obviously see an urgency to the activity that goes on after everyone else is told to go home. The action of counting unsupervised by observers, in itself, is against the law. Do you deny that?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is from Channel 11 WXIA's website as of this morning:

9:20 a.m. | Here's what Fulton County Elections Director Rick Barron had to say about the surveillance video from State Farm Arena that has become a major point of contention among those who believe there was fraud in Georgia's election process:

"I'll just address the timeline of that evening - the staff at State Farm that evening, they began letting certain people go, no announcement was ever made to leave, for anyone to leave. Certain staff that were on the cutting stations, that were on the flattening stations, that were extracting from the inner envelopes, those staff left as work completed. I found out sometime, I think a little after10:30, that they were gonna cease operations and I told them not to do that... at about 11:15 they were fully scanning again, and once they were scanning Carter Jones, the State Election Board monitor, he told me 11:42 or 11:52 that he arrived. There were media in the room, external affairs representative there until approximately 11:15. The Secretary of States investigator arrived at 12:15, and they scanned until all the ballots they had available to scan were complete and then cleaned up the room.

"What the video shows is that they have pulled out plastic bins from underneath the desks, those are bins that they keep under their desks near the scanners. They will cut those seals that are on those, open those up and pull the ballots out.

"They were still in the process of cleaning so they hadn't sealed those ballot boxes up, so they were able to just start right back up, normal processing that occurred there.

"Other than that we've gone through everything with the Secretary of State investigators on that video and the timeline that evening."

WXIA, Channel 11, Atlanta GA

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join