It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas back at it... Looks like they are releasing the Kraken on CNN tonight....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: network dude

I bet you are your own hero.

Something else you are wrong about.

Just like election fraud.

You should watch the hearings, what happened at these poll locations was shameful and extremely corrupt. If you don't believe the workers that were there there's something wrong with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: network dude

I bet you are your own hero.

Something else you are wrong about.

Just like election fraud.

You should watch the hearings, what happened at these poll locations was shameful and extremely corrupt. If you don't believe the workers that were there there's something wrong with you.

What i believe is inconsequencial. It is what any Court Of Law would believe.

To date, none of them do.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Same guys who lost in court for video editing to make PP look like they where selling body parts for profit...

What a bunch of patriots i dare say...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
CNN is not Media, they are political activists . Half a CNN should go to prison.

What about Fox, newsmax, or OAN?

If we're going to call out CNN , we should be calling out all mainstream news networks that push agendas.

I was just watching newsmax that was covering the story and criticizing cnn for being an opinion psuedo news network. Then newsmax goes straight into a segment where a guy sits and tells you how you should be interpreting the election. Starting off by parroting trump's team.

MSM is a joke!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: jhn7537

I hope they put CNN out of business but it’s not going to happen.
Most people already know CNN is an anti-American, Leftist shill corporation and most idiots that love the Leftists don’t care.

And fox, newsmax and OAN are right-wing shill organizations too. If Trump said china always tells the truth , newsmax would make a segment about how honest china is.

Trump has stupified ATS. Once we criticized all media. Now only the democrats are evilm what a joke this site has become.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: RazorV66

I hope they put CNN out of business but it’s not going to happen.
Most people already know CNN is an anti-American, Leftist shill corporation and most idiots that love the Leftists don’t care.

And fox, newsmax and OAN are right-wing shill organizations too. If Trump said china always tells the truth , newsmax would make a segment about how honest china is.

Trump has stupified ATS. Once we criticized all media. Now only the democrats are evilm what a joke this site has become.

How is Fox a right wing shill organization? They literally have been going against Trump a sh*t load the past handful of years. And many on the right dont like Fox and think they changed once they were purchased by Disney. They employ plenty of people, like Chris Matthews who despise Trump. Yea, we tune in for Tucker Carlson and a few others, but Fox has been pushing the right away for some time now, not shilling for Trump... Also, wasn't Fox the first to call states like AZ for Biden.. I wouldn't say they are shilling for Trump.. You could argue the other two are right leaning, but OANN and Newsmax are equivalent to your MSNBC/CNN/NY Times/etc.. The only difference between the two sides is that the right has a few entities while the left dominates with well over 90%+ of the entities out there today.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Whats the def of insanity?

This whole damned year!!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OldBlueEyes
Same guys who lost in court for video editing to make PP look like they where selling body parts for profit...

Please link for me where O'Keefe or Project Veritas lost a court battle to Planned Parenthood.

Because currently O'Keefe has been sued eight times and has not lost a single case.

What you are talking about is David Daleiden of the Center For Medical Progress...

Who was sued for trespassing while making his documentary.

And is not even a part of Project Veriats.

So thanks in advance for the link to where O'keefe or Project Veritas has ever been sued and lost...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Shows how far you have been programmed. There is a huge difference between Newsmax and MSNBC. MSNBC will spin everything to the left, but they flat don't make stuff up. Watching Newsmax is like watching an ancient aliens episode. OAN/Newsmax aren't news, they are pure news entertainment.

CNN/FAUX/MSNBC at least mix in some news, and then Rachel Maddow or Hannity comes on and inject opinion into everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
well this will be a big nothing burger. belongs on the history channel with ancient aliens

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Shows how far you have been programmed. There is a huge difference between Newsmax and MSNBC. MSNBC will spin everything to the left, but they flat don't make stuff up. Watching Newsmax is like watching an ancient aliens episode. OAN/Newsmax aren't news, they are pure news entertainment.

CNN/FAUX/MSNBC at least mix in some news, and then Rachel Maddow or Hannity comes on and inject opinion into everything.

They literally ran with the Russia Hoax for 4 years... They went after 16 year old Nicholas Sandman.... They slandered Brett Kavanaugh based off a 30 year old accusation from a nutjob... I can go on and on... They are a mouth piece for the democratic party, just like CNN... sorry you cant see it.. Goes to show how far you've been programmed

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Some Americans really are looking like complete pillocks.

Release the Arse Crack, more like.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: OldBlueEyes

Please link for me where O'Keefe or Project Veritas lost a court battle to Planned Parenthood.

Because currently O'Keefe has been sued eight times and has not lost a single case.

What you are talking about is David Daleiden of the Center For Medical Progress...

Who was sued for trespassing while making his documentary.

And is not even a part of Project Veriats.

So thanks in advance for the link to where O'keefe or Project Veritas has ever been sued and lost...

Good call your right, i messed up here.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Some Americans really are looking like complete pillocks.

Release the Arse Crack, more like.

Maybe more like ArseKrakenstan? Now that place will chap anyone’s arse.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Are you not aware that Fox was the official mouthpiece of Trump until they realised they were banking a loser?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm pretty sure the official mouthpiece for Trump was twitter.

I've personally heard anchors on CNN say "Fox news calls themselves fair and balanced but that is farthest from the truth" and all the willfully ignorant stumble away with their programming.

Fox news is bad, Fox news is bad, Fox news is bad.....

News flash, they're all on the same team, they play for the same owner and they do it for the same reason. Money.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

MSM in general is bad

But for a while Trump admired and utilised Fox no?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I only watch Fox Business in the mornings before work just to see where the markets are. I don't have any first hand experience with the Fox / Trump relationship. It makes sense if they put him in a good light he would gravitate toward that light like a moth.

The only reason I've watched CNN is because I travel a lot for work and that's all they show in the airports when you're waiting. It's also the channel some hotel rooms have as the default channel when you turn the TV on.

The point of my post is those channels have their interests in mind first, not yours. Having an educated population is not a good thing for the owners of everything. They are there to keep your mind off the fact your life is going to work, buying crap you don't need and consuming their product. Rinse repeat.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Both sides should get off of national television because political campaigns
do not belong in our living rooms and
around the dining table.

Bah, I am sick of the emotions and my sensibility being assailed. Least purveyor of
information is the rich MSM programming.
We all know the government is bankrolling
and providing content to television shows
for the legislated purpose of propagandizing
the consumers.

Someday, there will be a different government
in the future that doesn't feel a need to
interfere as much and isn't in our
living room as much. The fight to beat down
the globalists is key to winning.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It is foreign actors who control MSM,
Hollywood and those idiots in Big Tech.

edit on 1-12-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join