It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas back at it... Looks like they are releasing the Kraken on CNN tonight....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you don't know, The Kraken is a Department of Defense, Cyber Warfare Program.

The Cadaian Free Press explains it the best. Scroll down some to read the article. It is pretty lenghty.

Release the Kracken

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
Friedman amps rock, I have one of their pedals!..I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the song though

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
CNN protected Biden from pedo exposure after contents on Hunters laptop reached the public domain.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Drucifer
Friedman amps rock, I have one of their pedals!..I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the song though

I’ve been wanting to pick up a BE-OD for a while but after getting the AxeFX, it seems pointless. I can model any drive in the world with that thing. (Except a Klon, the infamous $4000 pedal, which the Fractal Audio owner refuses to put in the AxeFX essentially just to troll people).

My buddy has a Friedman JJ head, the Jerry Cantrell sig....man, if I were to ever buy another amp, it’d be that one. It’s just ridiculous.

On topic-

Not hearing about these CNN clips anywhere else outside this thread. We all know CNN sucks ass, not sure why anyone should be surprised they do scummy sh*t.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
CNN President Jeff Zucker told his people to focus on hurting "useful idiot" Rudy Giuliani.

Source: twitter.com...

No punishment is too harsh for domestic terrorist Jeff Zucker.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
The person who edited the video has a track record of lying. Who to believe?

Maybe try a rocket scientist...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sooo....has the Kraken been released yet?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Non sequitur.... Watching home boys face as he basically shat himself was all that was needed...

Move on

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've been following this on IG, and I have to say, I have been very underwhelmed by the recorded meetings. I have heard no smoking gun, just a bunch of stuff that can be strung together to *maybe* fit a narrative. It's a stretch.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

It's on its way.

It will be here tomorrow.

Honest.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I've been following this on IG, and I have to say, I have been very underwhelmed by the recorded meetings. I have heard no smoking gun, just a bunch of stuff that can be strung together to *maybe* fit a narrative. It's a stretch.

Let's face it, it's not about proving anything in court.

It's about keeping the cultists engaged so they keep sending money.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I can't wait for the Kraken tomorrow

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join