It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas back at it... Looks like they are releasing the Kraken on CNN tonight....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
*** I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, so mods, please feel free to move it if you'd like***

For those familiar with the names Project Veritas and James O'Keefe, he has found himself back in the news this morning trending along on Twitter.. Apparently, he has been recording all the CNN editiorial conference calls for the last two months. He even went as far as calling into the CNN call this morning as Jeffrey Zucker was speaking to let him know he was releasing the clips tonight at 7pm EST..

Here is a clip of him calling into cnn... If anyone can embed this tweet, please do so below..

Tweet from Project Veritas calling into CNN

Graham Allen
@GrahamAllen_1
·57m
BREAKING:

Project Veritas is about to release their own Kraken.....

This is about to get crazy Flushed face

Tweet
edit on 1-12-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I caught this earlier, exciting times. Hope people take serious note and pick up on the agenda being pushed.

The demise of CNN cant come soon enough.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
I caught this earlier, exciting times. Hope people take serious note and pick up on the agenda being pushed.

The demise of CNN cant come soon enough.

I'm pretty sure Jeffrey Zucker's days are numbered as President of CNN as it is, so maybe he falls on the sword to try to save the network if what's released is damning

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Project Veritas and James O'Keefe are just alt-control-shift right poopyhead liars though. The boob tube told me that ages ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Im losing faith in the Kraken.

May just be a Chicken Hawk afterall

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
CNN is not Media, they are political activists . Half a CNN should go to prison.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

All we need to hear from him is 'they made me do it'....... just enough to make others also complicit.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Is this the same Project Veritas that has been leaking stuff for over 4 years and has led to no significant accountability?

I only wish veritas would have focused on trumps wrongdoing like continually hiring from within the swamp and held him to the fire so maybe there would have been accountability and the so called deep-state wouldn't have stolen the election successfully.

Sorry but wake me up when something of significance happens and hopefully before stealing biden gets in .

Until than its just more political pandering and rhetoric soundbites that republicans can use as they stump on their chest while falsly claiming victory .

edit on 011231America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 11:01:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nice!!

Project Veritas always brings a smile to my face. I love their exposes.

Now we await the deluge of leftist and "supposedly" libertarians waltz in and troll the thread because, "DeY EdItZ dA fO0taGE" 🤭

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Some Americans really are looking like complete pillocks.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Is this the same Project Veritas that has been leaking stuff for over 4 years and has led to no significant accountability?

Sorry but wake me up when something of significance happens and hopeful before stealing biden gets in .

Well, I would say everything he releases is significant... its just that it typically falls on deaf ears with 95% of the media tuning them out and big tech censoring him.. Like always, I'm hopeful..

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What's your suggestion to these Americans? Just believe everything you're being told and never pushback? I mean, its not like the government/media ever lies to us.... All highly credible people, right?

(post by Xtrozero removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

And Faux, OAN, Newsmax are news and not propaganda? This calling the other side's baby ugly when yours is just as ugly or uglier is tiresome. OAN/Newsmax are so out there they really are propaganda.. Faux gets crap from its base that it isn't 'out there enough' which is laughable.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I hope this one is better than the CNN Kraken released in 2019. All it showed was CEO Jeff Zucker screaming orders into the headset of the on-air anchor/interviewer. We know CNN is run by Azzholes already.

Hopefully this "sting" will be enough to push CNN off of AT&T's cliff. AT&T is supposedly looking for a buyer.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

What's your suggestion to these Americans? Just believe everything you're being told and never pushback? I mean, its not like the government/media ever lies to us.... All highly credible people, right?

More rubbish that will end up like the rest of the rubbish. Nothing.

This is embarrassing.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

so without seeing the evidence, you are already convinced that everyone who doesn't think like you is wrong.

I bet you are your own hero.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: xavi1000

And Faux, OAN, Newsmax are news and not propaganda? This calling the other side's baby ugly when yours is just as ugly or uglier is tiresome. OAN/Newsmax are so out there they really are propaganda.. Faux gets crap from its base that it isn't 'out there enough' which is laughable.

show me where that was said.

I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Christ Jesus people, we spent eight years waiting on evidence to convict Obama, and four years awaiting evidence of either Donny or Hillbilly going down.....how long do we have to wait for this evidence? 4/8/80 years?

Whats the def of insanity?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I bet you are your own hero.

Something else you are wrong about.

Just like election fraud.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join