It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona certifies election results with Biden winning state's 11 electoral votes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lmoa

"What policies do you guys like from Biden?"
Crickets

Just like I thought. Emotional little petty trolls
Looks like you guys are exposed as complete frauds
Just like the election

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Wouldn't that be a sight to see. Finally the ''mano a mano'' that Trump has been itching to have. Hell, I'd even pay for ''pay for view'' to watch that match up. That would be ''boffo box office'' it would. Make em both millions. If the Tyson vrs. Jones old man boxing match just guaranteed them both a million, imagine what Trump and Biden could get going at each other with golf clubs.

You might be surprised that many of these people who act like they hate each other in public are all friends in those tight nit groups...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Razor, there is a big difference between the Republican Governor of Arizona certifying the election results and the Dems winning because of massive cheating. One is a FACT, the other is massive opinion.

The rest of your rant I will not argue with as I am inclined to agree with most of it but none of that speaks to the theme of the OP.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I told you Man.
As soon as you ask a legitimate question about their coveted candidate, they scatter like cockroaches when the light comes on.
Biden has nothing to offer this country. Absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I have little doubt that you are correct.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: RazorV66

Drop the Russian interference electons excuse. No one was claiming that Russia hacked into the election machines and made Trump win.

Russia did influence the impressionable via social outlets. Some of you still believe the bogus stories about Hillary so it did work to extent.

Whether Trump asked Russia to do this is uncertain. What is known is Russia interests bailed Trump out when he was in financial trouble.

You have a shorter memory than - well, you're not telling the truth, let's put it that way.

7 state election systems were hacked by Russia prior to 2016 election

NBC News has exclusive new information tied to Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential race showing that seven state election systems were compromised before the election. NBC White House correspondent Kristen Welker reports for TODAY.

Feb. 28, 2018

Florida panhandle county hacked by Russia in 2016

Washington County in the Florida panhandle was one of two counties hacked by Russians during the 2016 election.

May 17, 2019

7 state election systems were hacked by Russia prior to 2016 election

Duration: 03:00 2/28/2018

NBC News has exclusive new information tied to Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential race showing that seven state election systems were compromised before the election. NBC White House correspondent Kristen Welker reports for TODAY.

How Russia Hacked The 2016 US Election

Adam Shepherd July 23, 2018

The tale of how 12 hackers allegedly corrupted the world’s most powerful democracy to put Donald Trump on top

After more than two years of accusations, recriminations, denials and speculation, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential interference in the 2016 US presidential election has led him to Russia. As part of a wide-ranging probe into the influence of Russian state actors on the election, the Department of Justice has formally charged 12 members of Russian military intelligence with various hacking offences.

Need I quote more? Jrod, no one believes what you're saying about this except you. These reports are from your beloved MSM and I could post dozens more just from the main news agencies.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You a betting person?

I'll give you odds

And I guess you could detail all the other time's presidential election results were overturned...and with no evidence.

Or at all in the history of the presidential election in the country

Keep dreaming into delusion

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sometimes ya just have to get rid of a Bad Apple first.

Then go on from there.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My best friend is a staunch Trumper. I head to his place and he makes sure, if he knows I"m headed his way to put on his red hat. ON his birthday a couple of years ago, I gave him a confederate flag, which hangs proudly in his workshop. On it is Yosemite Sam with the slogan ''Rebel Without a Clue''.. Reminds me, I gotta get over there soon before the cigars I keep in stock with him go stale.

edit on 30America/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2020 14:27:12 -0600Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:27:12 -060020112020-11-30T14:27:12-06:00200000027 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That was the plan, thank God it will never happen.

That would have been one HELL of a puppet show...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

www.azcentral.com...

Has anyone else posted this yet? Surely some one here who stays on top of this years election must have posted this already.

Yep. Arizona certified it's vote in favor of Biden.
How many more nails will it take to seal Trump's coffin.

It is a ugly world when treason makes you happy.
edit on 30-11-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Oh, thank god, we really need a pedo to run the country.

One who wants to raise taxes

The Trump administration has a dirty little secret: It’s not just planning to increase taxes on most Americans. The increase has already been signed, sealed and delivered, buried in the pages of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

President Trump and his congressional allies hoodwinked us. The law they passed initially lowered taxes for most Americans, but it built in automatic, stepped tax increases every two years that begin in 2021 and that by 2027 would affect nearly everyone but people at the top of the economic hierarchy. All taxpayer income groups with incomes of $75,000 and under — that’s about 65 percent of taxpayers — will face a higher tax rate in 2027 than in 2019.

Link

COVID scam? A quarter million dead out of flu season. We went to war over 3,000 people dying on 9/11, but now I guess 250,000 (and climbing) deaths doesn’t really mean anything.

Everything you said is misinformation or a straight up lie. Donald Trump is guilty of every, single, thing you’re trying to throw at Biden here.

As always, it’s just total projection.

Well ciggs killed 480k last year and alcohol over 90k so it's just perception. Some killers we glorify with commercials and offer at your local gas station. Others we use to seize power and tell people how to live their lives, and shutdown if they feel the need.

Thank God when they do shutdown and kill off more small business's, they keep the ones with our favorite killers open so they can, well you know kill more people. They do this because they care about you, and want you to be safe.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I gotta get over there soon before the cigars I keep in stock with him go stale.

Lol the tobacco is aged for 7 years, well with good cigars...So there isn't something called stale...Lol what kind of crappy cigars do you smoke... I smoke about 5 a week, so I'm kind of an expert on them.

We see it a lot in the House and Senate where they are at each other throat's in public but are the god father/mother to each other kids etc...lol I'm sure Hillary hates the crap out of Trump, McCain did too mainly because he loss and Trump won, but I could see Obama, Bill C, Bush, Trump all playing golf smoking and joking.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Then go on from there.

Yeah and sometimes you throw away your bad apple and bite into another to find it is even worse, something you didn't even consider when you tossed the first.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Then go on from there.

You missed one...he just got elected...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I told you Man.
As soon as you ask a legitimate question about their coveted candidate, they scatter like cockroaches when the light comes on.

Oh yeah, that is obvious. I am more interested in the psychology behind these guys.
What in their thought process makes them follow bad policies because they don't like someone's personality, or the media told them Trump was a racist or some bs?
Biden is personally responsible for locking up tons of black people with the 3 strikes law he helped make.

Absolute morons voting and taking from my quality of life through higher taxes, which are already out of control and further restrictions.

Paid shills or absolute brainwashed retards.
Getting real annoying

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It's an ugly world when treason makes Trump supporters happy. See what I did there? Wanna carry on with these jabs?

link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Need I quote more? Jrod, no one believes what you're saying about this except you. These reports are from your beloved MSM and I could post dozens more just from the main news agencies.

Wasn't it determined that the Russians spent a total of 200k on Facebook? Didn't the left just spend 200 million on the senate race in one state and lost? I'm sure that 200k swung the election...lol

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Elisa Martinez
@elisa1121
·
9m
Replying to
@kylenabecker
Gov @dougducey
who rushed to certify AZ results today—despite evidence/testimony of fraud in hearings today, also rushed to sign legislation to allow Maricopa county to use new #Dominion machines for “adjudication” in the 2020 election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join