It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona certifies election results with Biden winning state's 11 electoral votes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Come what may, Trump WILL go golfing....

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If the Leftist circle jerk wasn’t so disgusting, it would be funny.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Excellent - someone can practice changing the locks on the man.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If the Leftist circle jerk wasn’t so disgusting, it would be funny.

If it makes you feel better, I was going to rip on the losers whoever they were. There was too much hubris and hyperbole for me not to.

I'll switch to talking about how bad Biden is when he takes office. I have zero doubt he will be one of the worst in my lifetime before he hands it over to Harris. It will be a long two weeks I'm sure. Then I'm sure she'll go out of her way to climb to the ranks of horrible presidents, breaking glass ceilings and all that.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Maybe you have reason to not believe the Republican governor of Arizona who certified the certification process I guess. How does that fit in your leftist jerk theory?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Most likely with Obama...lol

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would caution those of you that are boldly stating "it's over", there are still several things that have to happen before the election is legally called for one or the other. For God's sake, the EC still has to vote and you're claiming something that hasn't happened yet. Someone here said they were basing their proclamation on polls, pre- and exit-polls. I guess you could if you want inaccurate information. If anyone asked me how I was going to vote or how I voted when I was leaving a poll location I would tell them to F off. A lot of people will tell these pollsters the opposite just to throw off their numbers.

I think, and hope, that some of you are going to be embarrassed by the results of these hearings and I'm not talking about the Trump supporters. The witnesses speaking under oath, subject to laws regarding perjury, are very concise and convincing. Especially the ones speaking about the technical violations and the process violations by election workers. While there may not be enough votes to change the projected outcome, just from these two hearings we've heard statements under oath that there was, in fact, cheating. If nothing else, in the manner in which the votes were (mis)handled and very likely many election laws violated by workers and supervisors.

My other hope is there has been enough BS exposed by these witnesses to effect massive updates in our voting process. For anyone to accept that these behaviors by election workers is ok is ridiculous. Even criminal and those involved should be severely punished.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Both were far down on my list of Dem candidates. The Dems did a really pour job of finding anyone to run against ''El Potus'', yet between the two, they seemed to get that job done. How much more they will get done is our next problem.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Maybe you have reason to not believe the Republican governor of Arizona who certified the certification process I guess. How does that fit in your leftist jerk theory?

Don’t really care, just like you don’t care the Dems won with massive cheating.
They spent 4 years saying Trump didn’t win without massive Russian election interference, now everything is on the up and up?
Biden has spent 47 years of doing jack #ing squat for the people of this country, what’s another 4 years of flagrant uselessness?
I will be here every step of the way pointing out his utter failures as president, there will be many.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Wouldn't that be a sight to see. Finally the ''mano a mano'' that Trump has been itching to have. Hell, I'd even pay for ''pay for view'' to watch that match up. That would be ''boffo box office'' it would. Make em both millions. If the Tyson vrs. Jones old man boxing match just guaranteed them both a million, imagine what Trump and Biden could get going at each other with golf clubs.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Isn't it odd that whenever a Court of Law says "And the evidence of all this alleged fraud is what again?" then all that emerges is the sound of crickets from Trump's legal team. Seriously, some of his lawyers must be getting afraid of disbarment. Wasting the time of a court with allegations of crimes that cannot be proven is a bad idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Drop the Russian interference electons excuse. No one was claiming that Russia hacked into the election machines and made Trump win.

Russia did influence the impressionable via social outlets. Some of you still believe the bogus stories about Hillary so it did work to extent.

Whether Trump asked Russia to do this is uncertain. What is known is Russia interests bailed Trump out when he was in financial trouble.
edit on 30-11-2020 by jrod because: G

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You guys should tell us what policies you like with Biden.
Is it his behavior with children?
Not even trolling.
His policies read like he's taking a dive for Trump.
Being butthurt about the last election, because you chose personality over policy doesn't count as "policy"

I don't think any of you guys can give a legit answer, but I'm willing to hear your non emotion-based arguments.
So take the floor and make your argument, or stop trolling for your emotions.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The certification is the trigger to START litigation. Thanks for the good news!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is another thread to celebrate how the country is going to hell but it's ok as far as Trump is out.

Who needs zombies.
edit on 30-11-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Drop the Russian interference electons excuse. No one was claiming that Russia hacked into the election machines and made Trump win.

Russia did influence the impressionable via social outlets. Some of you still believe the bogus stories about Hillary so it did work to extent.

Whether Trump asked Russia to do this is uncertain. What is known is Russia interests bailed Trump out when he was in financial trouble.

You can try to back track now but it’s not going to work, just stop.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nobody has won yet.
Don't get caught up in the medias premature inauguration.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You guys should tell us what policies you like with Biden.
Is it his behavior with children?
Not even trolling.
His policies read like he's taking a dive for Trump.
Being butthurt about the last election, because you chose personality over policy doesn't count as "policy"

I don't think any of you guys can give a legit answer, but I'm willing to hear your non-emotion based arguments.
So take the floor and make your argument, or stop trolling for your emotions.

Don’t hold your breath, not one moron here will come up with anything of value that Biden offers.
In his 47 years in office, he offered nothing of value to the American people, he is not about to start now.
Their feelz have been hurt for 4 years, that’s good enough for them.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I would imagine if the election is certified a win for the Biden camp, they have exactly two years to act. Mid-terms will come around, and the moment a Republican House is in place, you're going to get impeachment proceedings starting day 1. That's not just for this election either, that is for all future elections for the office of President. The precedent has been set, it's now in the playbooks of both parties and will be used constantly. If not impeachment, the 25th being invoked both for President and Vice President. If that doesn't become the norm, i'll eat my hat.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Oh, thank god, we really need a pedo to run the country.

One who wants to raise taxes

The Trump administration has a dirty little secret: It’s not just planning to increase taxes on most Americans. The increase has already been signed, sealed and delivered, buried in the pages of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

President Trump and his congressional allies hoodwinked us. The law they passed initially lowered taxes for most Americans, but it built in automatic, stepped tax increases every two years that begin in 2021 and that by 2027 would affect nearly everyone but people at the top of the economic hierarchy. All taxpayer income groups with incomes of $75,000 and under — that’s about 65 percent of taxpayers — will face a higher tax rate in 2027 than in 2019.

Link

COVID scam? A quarter million dead out of flu season. We went to war over 3,000 people dying on 9/11, but now I guess 250,000 (and climbing) deaths doesn’t really mean anything.

Everything you said is misinformation or a straight up lie. Donald Trump is guilty of every, single, thing you’re trying to throw at Biden here.

As always, it’s just total projection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join