It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep State war has begun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by Isurrender73 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
I have no idea if there was a special forces mission that pitted a US military special forces unit against a CIA asset in Germany. And neither do you.

No, actually I do know with 100% certainty that this 'raid' never happened. I'm not a gullible dupe who falls for ridiculous online conspiracies.

(post by TKDRL removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: alldaylong

The word you are looking for is " Fantasy "

Nope. "Fantasy" is still neatly filed between "false" and "farce."

As I stated, no opinion yet...

IF this raid happened, and that's a big IF, German Chancellor Angela Merkel would have know all about it.

Merkel detests Trump. She would have let the world know if it had happened.

Common sense seems to be out of fashion from some on here.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I know you desperately want this to be true, I find the flailing gullibility of the Trump crew so enjoyable.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: chr0naut

Because it was about much more then just our election.

Why would the CIA have a server farm supposedly containing data on the citizens of the USA be housed in Frankfurt?

Frankfurt used as remote hacking base for the CIA: Wikileaks

I remember that dump of software tools used by American agencies back in 2017.

It also said the CIA hacking base was in the Frankfurt consulate.

Additionally, it says that Kraken is a DoD program, not a CIA one.

Also, the page behind your weblink has been edited recently (as per the WayBack archive). The original 2017 version had very little about Snowden in it.

www.dw.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">WayBack link

(edit: the forum seems to have issues with it as a normal link. Copy and paste the link address below into the Wayback Machine search field):

"https://www.dw.com/en/frankfurt-used-as-remote-hacking-base-for-the-cia-wikileaks/a-37841830"

And German prosecutors did look into the Frankfurt consulate CIA base because there was to be an upcoming meeting between Merkel & Trump in 2017.

What do I need to know about the CIA's hacking program? - Reuters

Fact Check: WikiLeaks Did NOT Dump Documents Revealing CIA Base In Frankfurt, Germany, Was Used To Hack Elections - Lead Stories

edit on 29/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yeah,not if she wanted to stay upright and breathing.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TKDRL

I know you desperately want this to be true, I find the flailing gullibility of the Trump crew so enjoyable.

now you are just being mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
a reply to: chr0naut

Some of these generals stay in the game long after their retirement, they're routinely called in to Washington to consult the government and continue to provide their experience long after their careers. So he probably is still very connected to the current people in these communities.

Read his Wikipedia page.

The ex-general is clearly a Trump supporter and was a FOX media talking head, up until they fired him for his untruthful and inflammatory remarks.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I have no idea if there was a special forces mission that pitted a US military special forces unit against a CIA asset in Germany. And neither do you.

No, actually I do know with 100% certainty that this 'raid' never happened. I'm not a gullible dupe who falls for ridiculous online conspiracies.

100% certainty?
Are you in the military?
Are you in the intelligence field?
Please let us know how you are 100% certain.

Especially because using absolute terms “no evidence of fraud”, “100% certain”, “no facts presented to the courts”, are the words being used in the MSN and parroted here by you and a handful of others. Using absolute terms when the absolute truth can’t be determined indicates lying or a proper brainwashing.

Unless you know something because you are on the inside than your opinion on this is actually less valid than a retired 3* General. And your opinion no more valid than mine and many others on this site.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah,not if she wanted to stay upright and breathing.

Sounds like something Putin would do. Trumps mate.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

IF this raid happened, and that's a big IF...

I agree.

...German Chancellor Angela Merkel would have know all about it.

Perhaps. Perhaps she learned immediately before (when it was too late to stop), or during (when it was definitely too late to stop), or after. Perhaps the initiating forces decided it would be better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Merkel detests Trump.

Okay.

She would have let the world know if it had happened.

Perhaps. Perhaps she was somehow convinced that it would not go well for her for some reason if she did so. Perhaps she was assured it would be in her best interests somehow not to speak about it. Perhaps she has her own reasons for not speaking about it now.

Common sense seems to be out of fashion from some on here.

No more or less than the assumptions and presumptions as absolute truths which seem to be quite trendy these days.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
now you are just being mean.

Maybe? But I'm tired of being called a shill, a commie and whatever else people can think of because they cannot accept reality. This story is bull, anyone with an iota of common sense knows it's bull. You don't raid another sovereign country, particularly an ally, and it stays quiet. Forget the fact that they allegedly lost 6 men. It's so far out in the realm of the absurd it's laughable.

edit on 29-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I find your unquestioning ass kissing of the media narrative alarming. I find it even more alarming, there are a few millions more just like you. Ultimately, I don't care all that much I guess. It's not going to be me feeling the brunt of it. It's not going to be me starving in a bread line somewhere. Can't say I didn't try my best to slap the # out of you zombies hoping you wake up before you march into a meat grinder.

edit on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:20:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

100% certainty?
Are you in the military?
Are you in the intelligence field?
Please let us know how you are 100% certain.

I take it back, I'm 1000% certain.

Unless you know something because you are on the inside than your opinion on this is actually less valid than a retired 3* General. And your opinion no more valid than mine and many others on this site.

Appeal to authority logical fallacy and a bad one at that, the guy is a known crank. But hey, believe him, do it, I encourage you.

edit on 29-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

truth is stranger than fiction.

(post by alldaylong removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I find your unquestioning ass kissing of the media narrative alarming.

You paying attention there, tough guy? Huh? The media isn't covering this phony story so there is no 'narrative' to 'ass kiss'. I'm saying it's not believable because I'm not some out of touch person completely devoid of common sense that would fall for a story this ludicrous over having my political paradigm shattered in the recent election.

It's not going to be me starving in a bread line somewhere.

Why would I be starving in a breadline? I learned how to bake bread decades ago. You should try it, you may find it therapeutic and it could potentially take your mind of the election results.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

A penny saved is a penny earned.

An early vote in the Smartmatic is worth two on election day.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

EVERYTHING looks strange through the eyes of CNN...

edit on 11.29.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

edit on Sun Nov 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join