It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep State war has begun

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker

originally posted by: DeanVenture
If the "server farm" is the CIA's why would we need to raid it?

Because the cia is deep state.

My father begged me to never get in bed with the CIA. "Untrustworthy dirty bastards" he called them.
And he would know....

So many things I wish I could tell him now...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The difference between objective truth and delusion

What point are you trying to make. t You think this incident did not happen. Have you listened to the Michael Flynn interview in full. States exactly the same thing with more infromation. You cannot handle the truth and call me delusional.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
My father begged me to never get in bed with the CIA. "Untrustworthy dirty bastards" he called them.

My grandmother begged me never to play cricket against MI5. "They keep sandpaper in their pockets" she said.

Turned out she was confusing MI5 with the Australians.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

My grandmother begged me never to play cricket against MI5. "They keep sandpaper in their pockets" she said.

Awww, come on now....cricket is bloody good fun. What harm is there in that? ha ha....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Well we are untrustworthy dirty bastards. Just begs the question, who sends their convicts to paradise?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The sandpaper incident is a fun example of what’s dirty and rotten about us. Poor Steve smith took the rap like a trooper and the generals begged mercies for their sins. Lol. Spreads wings.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
White House Insider: The military will be used to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
White House Insider: The military will be used to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

If this were true, why advertise it in advance?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Legally you have to give at least two weeks notice of any coup on twitter.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

It's called 'tick-tocking', that's how you participate in the LARP.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 2-12-2020 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Affidavit evidence from active duty military analyst who tracked the data packets that Dominion was sending to Germany on election night.

Affidavit

You wanted proof...here it is. Showing ties to Iran, China, and the democrat party.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is big. Confirmation from a high level general of a real conspiracy and Coup - involving media control, etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
high level general

Who might that be then?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's called 'tick-tocking', that's how you participate in the LARP.

What are your thoughts on Will Smith or Jazzy Jeff being Q? There's far too many BOOOMS and TICK TOCKS in this song to just be coincidence IMHO.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Amen to that. There is NOT ONE ORGANIZATION left in the federal government that has not been compromised. The Clowns have used their influence and ability to work outside of America (inside too) to gather power, foreign influence, and media influence over this country. The question I always had is to WHY, why the need or want to destroy their own country? Besides greed. It's all about paper money and wealthy assets. Some people just want power and control. Gather up a million traitors around the world with power, money, and uncontrollable greed, you have the recipe we are in. The military is operated by what I hope is an American Patriot President. It makes me wonder how did he win 2016? Divine Intervention? Or is he complicit? The clock is ticking on what this man is. Conceding or allowing a traitor into our white house will tip the scale and provide the public with his true character. If we must guard, protect, and stand at the white house armed to defend our future, we must be willing to die for our country, children, and future. I will not allow my children to live in a world of fear, slavery, and delusion. And I know many of you will not either. God bless us, because we will need an Army of Heaven by our side.

a reply to: CIAGypsy

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join