It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The Texas Lawsuit was huge news.
Other states backing/joining is huge news.
SCOTUS taking on TX case is huge news.

I don't think he was referring to that , I believe that was already known and in the works by the time he made his statement. Having said that I do hope something comes out of tomorrows motion due Thursday, December 10, by 3 pm.

Although I'm not holding my breath on it.

China Doll Spy Sex is huge news.

Connections to Chinese spys to American politicians is nothing new and hasn't led to anything big in the past.
Recall Dianne Feinstein, that led to nothing.

MSM failure to cover them does not mitigate their importance.

How about the failure of the courts,DOJ and FBI history of doing anything?

So I hope those things were not what he was referring too since we have had those type of revelations in the past with no accountability .

I guess we will see if Thursday will deliver that boom.

Perhaps we have differing definition for a boom. I see a BOOM not as a release of information but rather accountability or action taken.

Perhaps a different definition for a lot of things besides what a boom is from that which I see from you in this thread. Fraud, seems to be the primary definition issue here we seem to not agree. I and many of us here see it and apparently you don't. Fair enough. This will be over soon enough even if it is dragging.

I do find it is not surprising that the data we pour over here seems 'useless' to you. We on the other hand, are trying to remain open minded and look at the facts from all angles. I would agree you too have an angle if that is your point. But pounding a couple of things that could be called "not bad's", such as the Swamp picks, into "how dare he" is not the answer to this riddle.

Fraud in this election is so prevalent that the media dam is bursting at the seams like 3 Gorges Dam. The seams it seems are looking thin.
edit on 10-12-2020 by Justoneman because: dam not damn. another thing altogether.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because Swalwell farted on camera and denied that he did anything, while Feinstein is kind of pleasant if you talk to her in person. I know she's a nightmare in political, but she does put on a good front if she thinks you might vote for her. Swalwell might pull a Nadler on you.

Also Feinstein let her PR people clean up the spy infection by controlling the media, Swalwell doesn't know how to do that.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Looks like the FBI has turned into a bunch of slobs. Pathetic.

All right 1st Sgt, permission to 'un-blouse' my t-shirt? You do know that is a civilian gov agency and they get to do what the boss says. However, I would say you might think they aren't professional looking and you would be right. That is their business to 'un-blouse' their shirts. I would look as professional as possible if it were me. I will be happy if they actually look and make records of the facts they find.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Thanks for posting that, guys this is important... @ the 26 min. point she says that next week something very big will be released. She talks about a 53 min. long recording that will explain everything. I believe she hints that she is the one that recorded it as well... Pete Santilli mentions this in the comments...

The Pete Santilli Show
18 hours ago
She had to give it to the attorneys first....then release it publicly after they get it into the lawsuits

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Thanks for explaining why Swalwell was skewered, while Feinstein got a pass. I still don't understand what he did wrong during the time he was friends with Fang Fang. I'll check it all out later, after President Trump is re-elected.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

So in summary in Supreme Court...

19 States vs. 4 States = 23 = PAIN!

Can I get a PAINsylvania?
edit on 10-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What a coincidence...Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf tests positive for COVID-19.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This was just sent to me. I really wish it wasnt Hal Turner reporting this, but I thought i might as well bring it here and show you with all the Military Movement going on. Exercises or not. One provable thing about is there was a 3.0 eq reported in Maine from same time.
I would think someone from Maine but have caught wind of this and reported it. You would think it would be all over social media. Then again maybe its not because it all happened away from civilians?

LINK to EQ report from Maine

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

There has been an ongoing thing, maybe in Turner's "products" about clashes with Chinese troops in Maine.

Doesn't sound at all likely.

Now: If the CCP wanted to pull off a military operation, it would probably be formed around the young Chinese men they already have in North America for various reasons. Assume a chaotic situation in the USA because of the election. Further assume the Chinese men in North America have standby orders that activate upon a given signal, and then they proceed to weapons stashes and carry out preassigned missions. A big win for them would be to take control of strategic sites on the Pacific coast and then threaten general nuclear war if the USA tries to force them out and regain control of those sites.

That kind of scenario fits in with warfare in which one country has less strength, yet dominates the struggle.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, re DELTAs - here's something REALLY SIGNIFICANT that happened on 9th!

POTUS tweets for the day:

Bigger

1) The day had a unique FULL SET OF DELTA MARKERS!

a) I'm pretty sure this is the first and only time this has happened,
b) Yellow highlights to right: 0, 1, 5, 10 DELTAs,
c) Yellow highlight to left = 15 tweets for the day = 15 DELTA from 8th.

d) Full set is defined in #505 = 5by5, Eyes On

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21212 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:49:58 (EST)
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 10th and 11th.
Note the [1] above, and [0] below the marker list - 1-0 = the Win.

2)) To make it stand out even more the day contained:

NO Retweets,
NO self-retweets,
NO TYPOs,
NO DELETIONS,
NO CORRECTIONS,
NO video tweets.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Swalwell is meant to be a sacrificial goat. Offer him up in the hope that other, more significant, players don't get tagged.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Terry Bennett in Tennessee a few months back (9-20-20) gave a VERY sobering prophetic word, he said that God showed him that the third great war that George Washington saw in an open vision, will begin THIS year. whiskey tango foxtrot... There are exactly three weeks left to this year.

"George Washington prophesied a third great war ON this soil, it is written, pull it up, it is in front of us. How close? It begins this year... That's impossible, it is not impossible. Is this all gonna bust at once? No, but the election is it's key..." (Terry Bennett 9-20-20)

Source (@ 2 hours & 19 min.): www.youtube.com...

Washington's Vision at Valley Forge in 1777

3rd great peril—?

“Again I heard the voice saying ‘Son of the Republic, look and learn.’ This dark, shadowy angel … blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. … From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds … I saw hordes of armed men … marched by land and sailed by sea to America.

“Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities … dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

“Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above … angel upon whose head still shone the word ‘Union’ … descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits … joined the inhabitants of America … closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle. “… the angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

“Then … the bright angel … cried with a loud voice: ‘While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.’ Taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word ‘Union,’ he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, ‘Amen.’”

As the scene faded, the mysterious visitor said, ‘Son of the Republic, … Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union.’

As the scene faded, the mysterious visitor said,

‘Son of the Republic, … Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union.’

Washington’s vision for our Republic & 3rd great peril
George Washington's Vision: 3 Perils befall the USA

originally posted by: onehuman
This was just sent to me.

edit on 12.10.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Funny you should mention the Ides. I immediately thought of Julius Caesar when photographs of DJT's back started appearing on the MSM

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Often the last POTUS tweet of the day points to significant posts to consider.

On 9th, the last tweet was at 8:37:26 PM:

#837 This video will get Donald Trump Elected

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.455 📁
Mar 4 2018 01:22:06 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Listen carefully.
TRUST.
WE are FIGHTING for YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 10th.

#3726 Barr broad scope of Durham and on Comey saying he was 'seven layers' above the investigation

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e021ac No.7556837 📁
Dec 19 2019 00:40:57 (EST)
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips📁
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips📁
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 10th.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 10th
0 Posts,
15 POTUS tweets; NO retweets, typos, deletions, corrections or video tweets!
Full set of DELTA markers: 0, 1, 5, 10, 15
Total 15

KU V19.80 20201209 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 9,
4 10,
3 2, 50

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Good morning;

An update to the solar flare I mentioned yesterday morning. There are two streams heading this way, a coronal hole stream and a CME. The hole stream was scheduled to arrive lat night and the CME is due for this morning bringing possibilities of electrical fires (looking at you California) and disruptions of cell, gps systems. So, just be prepared if you have to travel or need to make an important call. It's unknown which part of the Earth it's going to hit, so, just heads up for now.

The information is provided by Suspicious Observers (a great resource in my opinion). The latest vid he posted in relation to the incoming stream is titled "calm before the storm...". Eyes On.

He is referencing the coming Solar Storm scheduled to begin soon. We are currently at solar minimum and the upswing to maximum is panning out to be doozy.

Could "Calm before the Storm" also be referencing this coming solar cycle? I guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The DOJ still hasn't confirmed that Hunter Biden is under investigation. Never has. So why did the Biden Transition Team take the unusual step of issuing the statement that Hunter is under investigation for tax law violations?

It's a certainty they didn't do it out of a desire to be transparent, honest, and open with the American public.

Because they are trying to 'deflect'? Sky News just said on UK tv that Hunter is being investigated.
Just hope Team Trump are keeping an eye on how news media are spinning it...which I'm sure they are.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
At 23:37 on 9th Dan Scavino posted this video tweet

The capture below is the first frame of the video:

Bigger

1) Note the 2 lights form a colon as in 5:5:
a) 5:5 = S:S = State vs. State,
b) Note the right hand flag deliberate obscures the right hand side of the flag:
i) It only shows 6 stripes and 3 stars/states,
ii) Does this reflect the cabal states that Texas has filed against in the SC?
iii) Does the "flyaway" stripes, in top right hand corner, represent 3 states seceding?

2) Note how the 2 flags cover the 2 cranes representing the 2 remaining sides of the pyramid with no capstone!

I think we have a new meaning of 5:5 = States vs States.

ETA: Timestamp points to #2337

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.335 📁
Oct 4 2018 16:27:07 (EST)
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
Q

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I check out Suspicious Observers posts most days. He really has a handle on space weather more than most. He certainly isn't someone to be dismissed. I'm kind of intrigued to know whether the conjunction would create a serious gravity pull on the sun... it is bound to have an effect. To extend that point of view out, July August next year places the Earth right in between the Sun Jupiter and Saturn. If this solar cycle really does ramp up, then I kind of wonder if this period of time might be a bit of a danger zone.
On April 2nd, 2001, we saw the biggest solar flare ever recorded. If you go to that date and look at the planetary positions... HERE you'll see that this was around the same time as the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction... a few months afterwards.

So this time around, a few months after the conjunction, Earth is moving right in the path between them and the sun. Also, the Earth would contribute to the pull.

This is of course just speculation, but I can't ignore the biggest solar flare ever recorded, combined with aligned Jupiter/Saturn. There was a big one on March 6th 1989, that seriously affected Canadas power grid. It just so happens that on that date, Mercury, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus were all pretty much aligned. The pull of aligned planets is bound to cause disruption inside the Sun. So yeah... I'd say be aware of July/August 2021 for solar flares that might affect us.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Clicked on your tweet link...."Sorry, that page doesn't exist!".....not "page not found" !!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join