It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We'll be in a Biden administration in that time. Whatever this story is, it's a completely fruitless effort.

This 'secret servers in Germany' sounds just like a re-hash of 'Hunter's secret laptop' which is a re-hash of 'DNC's Ukrainian servers' or 'Hillary's wiped servers in a basement.'

Keep clicking those links though and giving them that ad revenue, I guess.

Yea, cuz Hunter didn't really have those laptops. MSNBC debunked all that. LOL.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Cute memes. I guess they're good for people who don't want to be bothered articulating an argument of their own.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The stuff she is alleging here is going to take massive amounts of evidence to prove.

We are looking at months of court time while the judge and lawyers go through it all.

That is if she has any to show.

She is a former federal prosecutor, probably fairly intelligent or she wouldn't have had that job. Why would she publicly claim all of this without evidence to back it up? Why destroy a reputation (if it's still good) and make a mockery of yourself if you didn't have the goods? The negativity around it just makes me wonder, you know?

My guess is that it brings more people to her donation page. Her motivation is plain old greed. Just imagine if she can get half of the 70 million to send her a dollar.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cute? NO... CUTE is how some of you are acting just like Nazi Pelosi did in 2016. THAT is cute...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yeah, Hillary lost that election, just like your boy lost this one. These lawsuits are just pathetic last gasps of delusion.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
My guess is that it brings more people to her donation page. Her motivation is plain old greed. Just imagine if she can get half of the 70 million to send her a dollar.

She's like one of those mega church hucksters, selling salvation to the politically dogmatic praying for miracles. Maybe she should talk in tongues and try faith healing.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She's like one of those mega church hucksters, selling salvation to the politically dogmatic praying for miracles. Maybe she should talk in tongues and try faith healing.

Well, she IS speaking in legalese and some folks do have faith that her lawsuit is actually well-constructed and compelling. However, it seems the Trump campaign does not have faith in her lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The stuff she is alleging here is going to take massive amounts of evidence to prove.

We are looking at months of court time while the judge and lawyers go through it all.

That is if she has any to show.

She is a former federal prosecutor, probably fairly intelligent or she wouldn't have had that job. Why would she publicly claim all of this without evidence to back it up? Why destroy a reputation (if it's still good) and make a mockery of yourself if you didn't have the goods? The negativity around it just makes me wonder, you know?

That is utterly ridiculous. The whole thing is just a charade to help her get donations?? LOL what a nutty projection

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Well, she IS speaking in legalese and some folks do have faith that her lawsuit is actually well-constructed and compelling. However, it seems the Trump campaign does not have faith in her lawsuit.

There's some Bible metaphor in that somewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
Looks like she is starting by attacking the machines.....if she can secure them and compare to the scytl data.....could be very interesting.

Here’s one of the BOMBSHELLS in the report:
They are calling for 96,000 votes to be tossed!
page 10

Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.)

Sidney Releases the Kraken

Big thanks to Sidney, Lin Wood, Rudy Giuliani, Trump and other patriots, who stood their ground in the face of innumerable attacks and released the Kraken. Justice must be served to those who deserve it!

Also, big congratulations to General Michael Flynn on getting his well-deserved freedom back!!

edit on 26-11-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Well if theres evidence, which there now is plenty of (including affadavits a plenty) it is not really a theory anymore, is it!
More like conspiracy fact!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

What evidence has she presented in court for cross? Oh, right, that's rhetorical.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Speaking legalese like speaking in tounges. In both cases a lot of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Cute memes. I guess they're good for people who don't want to be bothered articulating an argument of their own.

Seriously ? Did you not read that she is the Kraken Releaser!!!!! its over man, you can't be more professional or serious than this.

Wait A second maybe she meant to say that she had sexual relations with crack head hunter biden and she is the Crackin releaser?

edit on 251130America/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 13:25:54 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Have to be far out to sea to worry about this monster.

Far, far out.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I look at her and her antics then realize she's breathing air I could be using. What a total joke this all is, she's funnier than Chappelle at this point.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yeah, Hillary lost that election, just like your boy lost this one. These lawsuits are just pathetic last gasps of delusion.

I guess we will see who has won and who has lost when all is said and done.

The Krakens' (Georgia and Michigan) many claims and evidence aside (signed affidavits are considered evidence) for a moment, I am looking forward to learning more about:

1) How they sent out 1.8 million mail in ballots in Pennsylvania and got 2.5 million back...that's a good trick
2) How, of these PA mail in ballots, nearly 110,000 of them arrived back either before they were sent out, or on the same day they were sent out, or on the day after they were mailed...USPS on steroids, while driving time machines?
3) How more than 100% of registered voters in certain Dem districts in Michigan voted...also quite magical
4) How, in over 350 U.S. counties, there were more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens (amounting to 1.8 million "ghost voters").

Among other amusing impossibilities...but yeah no evidence of, or massive opportunities for, fraud, according to some.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

You can see who won now, Biden, and who lost, Trump. Only people who want to live in a fantasy take this LARP she's on seriously.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Right, okay got it.

You can't explain the obvious (and material) anomalies or mathematical impossibilities either...or deny the obvious illegal tactics employed by Dem operatives in 6 or more key States (like keeping Republican monitors corralled and away from the count)...so you just revert back to the current "official" (fraudulent) vote counts.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
and now this thread is the mud pit...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join