It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So this is what we waited for? A couple of suits laden with typos and conspiracy theories?

As much as you know about law, you're surprised at the typo's? C'mon Augustus, You've read more of these than I have surely. They're always full of typo's.

You can gloat IF and when it doesn't go any where. Until then, lets see if we get any star bursts.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It shows a decided lack of attention to detail. Weeks of running your gob only to file a lawsuit laden with typos? Give me a break. Supposedly the most important lawsuit ever filed and you couldn't take the time to proof it before you BOOOOOOOM! the thing out?

I'm sure Fidel Castro is laughing at her in his grave. Check that, he was already laughing, now it's just harder and with Hugo Chavez added in.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46
😂😂 so flustered that you can’t even take time to use spell check ...

Sounds like a lawsuit I just read about...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

so the spelling errors negate the content? That's a shame.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
"So this is what we waited for? A couple of suits laden with typos and conspiracy theories?"

As much as you know about law, you're surprised at the typo's? C'mon Augustus, You've read more of these than I have surely. They're always full of typo's.

You can gloat IF and when it doesn't go any where. Until then, lets see if we get any star bursts.

Please don't feed the trolls.

It is possible the original pleadings had the typos, but it is far more possible that the typos were introduced by whoever OCR'd them - and the trolls know this full well.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No, the content negates the content, the spelling errors only highlight what an ass clown she is.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So this is what we waited for? A couple of suits laden with typos and conspiracy theories?

No, he just likes to find insignificant things to nitpick when he doesn't believe something or someone is true. It may or may not be, that's not for anyone here to judge. Opine? Sure. Make a factual statement? Nope.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No, the content negates the content, the spelling errors only highlight what an ass clown she is.

Do you know if she typed it? No.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I know the conspiracy garbage in there is all her. Has a totally legit chance of going to the Supreme Court as soon as she gets the moon landing hoax in as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Seeming a bit testy this morning.

It's now in court like you mockingly demanded and now you've resorted to 5th grade tatics.

Happy turkey day.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I know the conspiracy garbage in there is all her. Has a totally legit chance of going to the Supreme Court as soon as she gets the moon landing hoax in as well.

Maybe she'll go there with Elon and bring back some O3 for us all.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

It's now in court like you mockingly demanded and now you've resorted to 5th grade tatics.

Happy turkey day.

Nah, he's always like this. If he wasn't, we'd all think there was something wrong with him.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

Not at all, if this is the Kraken then the BOOOOOMING! is gonna be more like a wet fart.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You know, that actually has a more realistic chance of occurring than these lawsuits changing the election. Hell, even John Titor's time machine has a better chance.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"So this is what we waited for? A couple of suits laden with typos and conspiracy theories?"

Please don't feed the trolls.

It is possible the original pleadings had the typos, but it is far more possible that the typos were introduced by whoever OCR'd them - and the trolls know this full well.

We're having fun. Without a bit of banter with Augustus, ATS wouldn't be the same. We don't take each other too seriously.

edit on 11/26/2020 by Klassified because: emo

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The stuff she is alleging here is going to take massive amounts of evidence to prove.

We are looking at months of court time while the judge and lawyers go through it all.

That is if she has any to show.

And yes there are a lot of spelling errors. To me that looks sloppy. But personally I have no idea if spelling errors are common in civil lawsuit filings.

But let me point out the chyna. That sounds like the way trump says it. That was done on purpose.
I'll let you guys make up a reason why that would be done.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We'll be in a Biden administration in that time. Whatever this story is, it's a completely fruitless effort.

This 'secret servers in Germany' sounds just like a re-hash of 'Hunter's secret laptop' which is a re-hash of 'DNC's Ukrainian servers' or 'Hillary's wiped servers in a basement.'

Keep clicking those links though and giving them that ad revenue, I guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The stuff she is alleging here is going to take massive amounts of evidence to prove.

We are looking at months of court time while the judge and lawyers go through it all.

That is if she has any to show.

She is a former federal prosecutor, probably fairly intelligent or she wouldn't have had that job. Why would she publicly claim all of this without evidence to back it up? Why destroy a reputation (if it's still good) and make a mockery of yourself if you didn't have the goods? The negativity around it just makes me wonder, you know?

If I had damning evidence I wouldn't be out there in public making speeches about it, I'd just go in and do it. But I'm not a limelight seeker either.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

As befits the Trump campaign clowncarwreck, Powell is unleashing a zombie Kracke. Kracken, known by the Greeks as Cetus, was killed by Perseus atop Pgasus to stop Andromeda from being sacrificed to it. Think about it, a zombie that will shorly starve to death for lack of any brains in the clowncarto eat.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You know, that actually has a more realistic chance of occurring than these lawsuits changing the election. Hell, even John Titor's time machine has a better chance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join