It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm listening to this interview, and I have to say, she is sticking to it if not doubling down on the allegations.

Sidney Interview.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

You spelled Karen's wrong.

BTW there were 1.8 million ballots requested just by Dems in Pennsylvania. Republicans only requested about 1 million. If you are having trouble that is a total of 2.8 million.

You could have looked that up yourself but I see you have faith in the Rudy.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

At this point in time Trump KNOWS he cannot lose, he knows that 'We the People' will have the final say... Sidney & the Kraken will likely NOT decide the election but they WILL eventually end up putting the perpetraitors behind bars...

Robert David Steele's interview last night with Jerome Corsi has 100% convinced me of this. It's over an hour long but WELL worth the time! Corsi takes you step by step on how this whole thing will most likely go down...

When the case reaches the Supreme Court, the justices have been traditionally reluctant to pick winners and losers in elections. Also, the Supreme Court is likely to insist that questions of voter fraud had to be settled in state and federal trial courts. In the federal court system, the Supreme Court would expect the federal district courts to have adjudicated whether or not voter fraud occurred and if it occurred in sufficient numbers to award the presidency to Trump. Unfortunately, given the Constitutional deadlines, including the setting of the inauguration day on January 20, 2021, there may not be enough time for the federal district courts to conduct the trials that would be required.

Fortunately, the Constitution provides the Supreme Court a remedy. When the Electoral College fails to vote 270 electors to any one presidential candidate, the solution is for the Supreme Court to throw the election to the Congress.

The Election Goes to Congress

According to Article II, Section 1, Clause 3 of the Constitution, as modified by the Twelfth Amendment, the U.S. House of Representatives votes for the president and the U.S. Senate votes for the vice president. In the House of Representatives, each state gets one delegate vote in the vote for president; in the U.S. Senate, the candidate receiving the majority of votes becomes the vice president.

corsination.com...

edit on 11.26.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So? There is nothing to look into by a libertarian obsessed with government corruption, like we should all be, concerning political machines fudging the vote? And the whole process should never be held under the utmost scrutiny no matter the results?

GOP Poll Watcher and Fraud Expert Gives Explosive Testimony About What He Observed Happen in Delaware County

Not one procedure defined by the Delaware County Board of Elections and Election Process Review was followed, he added.

townhall.com...

The truth is, there was fraud. And it was so vast, the total depths of the fraud may never be fully documented. Especially with people like you turning a blind eye. A libertarian that cannot handle the truth.

What was the question asked of you. Voter fraud is a reality of the world. List how the USA is different?

Before you respond. What have you posted about my comments. Something about being ignored. You going to keep your integrity and word, or you going to respond. Proving the credibility of what you post?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Except these are weaponized spelling mistakes, unlike Composts' poorly written "articles". She knew that if she didn't give the MSM something to bash her for, they'd just ignore her findings. She's taken a page right out of Trumps playbook and played the media like a pro.

I can't believe so many people are wiling to turn a blind eye to the damage being done by Biden and the deep state just because of their unfounded hatred of Trump. Talk about idiocy!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.investmentwatchblog.com... that-does-that/

The kraken is supposedly a counter insurgency tool used to track vote switching.

Lets see how this plays out.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Wow. You and most this board really believe this?

The courts will not rule the election results invalid based on at best scanty evidence and hearsay.

A court cannot disqualify electors unless they are for a certain candiate.

You all are going to be really dissapointed come mid December win Biden officially get the Electoral College votes.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I actually agree, the courts will probably NOT rule the election results invalid, my earlier post explains this in detail.

Do I really believe this? Actually yes, the video I just cited above 100% convinced me of this in fact.

I wouldn't have posted it otherwise...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The stuff she is alleging here is going to take massive amounts of evidence to prove.

She says she has it.

We are looking at months of court time while the judge and lawyers go through it all.

It doesn't need to take that long to convince the Supreme Court that the election was bogus and toss it where it belongs.

But let me point out the chyna. That sounds like the way trump says it. That was done on purpose.
I'll let you guys make up a reason why that would be done.

To irk people like you.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can see who won now, Biden, and who lost, Trump. Only people who want to live in a fantasy take this LARP she's on seriously.

That's funny coming from a dude whos posts sound like he's channeling the ghost of the antediluvian

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can see who won now, Biden, and who lost, Trump. Only people who want to live in a fantasy take this LARP she's on seriously.

That's funny coming from a dude whos posts sound like he's channeling the ghost of the antediluvian

What happened to Anti ?

He should be glowing...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Pedo Joe will release his 'crackhead on altoids'

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The SCOTUS can't save Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: links234
Right. Jesus Saves.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: tanstaafl

The SCOTUS can't save Trump.

You are correct. However, they can save our Republic from deranged leftist/fascist assholes.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Why would she publicly claim all of this without evidence to back it up? Why destroy a reputation (if it's still good) and make a mockery of yourself if you didn't have the goods? The negativity around it just makes me wonder, you know?

Same reason anyone does things like that.
She's human and humans do silly things for silly reason.
I never met her , I don't know her personally. I put nothing past a human.

So for my part I will believe what she says once she proves it in a court of law.
I trust judges a lot more than I trust any lawyer.

If I had damning evidence I wouldn't be out there in public making speeches about it, I'd just go in and do it.

Same.
In fact I wouldn't say a word till after those people got arrested and put in jail. Then I'd get on cnn and laugh and laugh.
The t.v. appearances make me think she is fishing for donations. I clicked on a link she had on her twitter the other day. Link said it was a description of a case she would file. It took me right to her donation page. The link to the case was on that page but I had to search for it. It was tiny compared to all the stuff asking me for money.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
You can't explain the obvious (and material) anomalies or mathematical impossibilities either...

Here's the thing, buckaroo, I don't have to explain your fantasy to you, that's for you to prove in court.

Which we all know won't happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
At this point in time Trump KNOWS he cannot lose, he knows that 'We the People' will have the final say...

I don't think even Trump is as deluded as the people who think this fantasy LARP will become reality.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Did you ask me something?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Better him than Sidney Bowel, notorious producer of spelling errors and donation requests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join