It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Says Goodbye To Basic Rights

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

This was inevitable... they started with the masks and lockdowns... limited travel... said it will “only be a week or two... until we flatten the curve... when people started grumbling they gave back some breadcrumbs... and now that they “know” no one will fight back they’ve returned to take away more...

Guaranteed this year goes out with a bang...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Welcome to the NWO.

Maybe we will be comrades soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yea this isn't good at all.

If you have to regulate people getting vaccinations to this level, it pretty much means the vaccination is likely not essential.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Once rights are taken away, they seldom return.

Here we go.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Third Reich, GDR, Merkelreich, poor country just can't catch a break.

Well, they do say every country gets the leaders they deserve.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now that is frightening.

If you can find an excuse to violate human rights there will always be another.

Looks like Germany has a hard time learning from the past.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hitler did it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here's the thing I get the NWO and such and do see where it's at least some of this that is going on worldwide now to various levels. Each time I'm shocked another country says hold my beer.

It is so overt and over the top that there almost has to be something cataclysmic or world-changing "they' aren't letting the rest of us in on or they have planned. These moves will be resisted there will have to be some event some major upheaval to push this through. Was never much of a believer in false flags but here we are, being stripped of our freedoms, shackled with debt, unemployment, and restrictions, where is the straw that broke the camel's back, where does that flashpoint originate.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This entire year's been a worldwide false flag.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I spent a few minutes looking over my old threads warning about this back in March of 2020.

I tried to warn people.

I really did.

*shrugs*
edit on 25-11-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sucks to be a German.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sucks to be a German.

In Oregon, you can spend up to a month in jail, 1200 dollar fine, if you have more than 6 people over to your home, and Gov. Brownshirt is encouraging people to narc on their neighbors.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm not surprissed, consider that if you forget the number to dial in an emergency over there, one only has to ask if you have any personal freedom or rights.

The answer..... Nine Nine Nine

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am going to shave all but the middle couple inches of my moustache in protest.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sucks to be a German.

In Oregon, you can spend up to a month in jail, 1200 dollar fine, if you have more than 6 people over to your home, and Gov. Brownshirt is encouraging people to narc on their neighbors.

It would be a good time to get out of Oregon too.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Never believed in them-there supposed 'fundamental rights', that are 'enshrined' into some supposedly untouchable document.

Seems to me those 'rights' : are nothing more than privileges and permissions, that may be granted, and taken-away, as the need to control the population arises.

Am wondering if the bastids, are just laughing now.
Maybe they've got some kind of technocrat-pool, where they are all betting on how far they can push the good people, before we explode.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As I see personal freedoms being stripped because of this pandemic, I begin to wonder if we ever really had any to begin with.

I mean, all it takes is a stroke of a pen.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The American Stazi. I tried to worn people that the homeless were going to be used to taint the election. Nobody listened until it was too late, then those that could report it were being threatened by the governors.

Hey did Brown attend that meeting in Hawaii along with Newsom and Inslee? I only ask since they all put their foot down on travel right before they all disappeared while that meeting was taking place, then when confronted about pictures showing Newsom and Inslee were there they stated that they weren't and pressured the media to stop reporting on it.

At this point we're going to be making East Germany seem like a wet dream to the people living here.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sucks to be a German.

Of course she is.

Meanwhile rioters get their charges dropped and get released back on the streets.

I hope the businesses point out to their insurers that the fires weren't crimes and can't be excluded under arson clauses. Arson vandalism, and rioting, are de facto rights in Portland now if you support the right causes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join