It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Excess COVID Deaths, How They're Twisting the Numbers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: ScepticScot
Yes sorry you're right, that 600 a day is nonsense. I'll be back in the morning.

25 November – Covid: UK – 696 deaths

westbridgfordwire.com...

Total deaths, not deaths from Covid.

If you study the population numbers from 1970-2020 in Scotland you will see that it has stayed at 5 million and has only gone up by a few hundred thousand in that time due to migration .

I would not like to count how many people i know either drank or drugged themselves to death over the years and all were under 50 , yet we are all living longer if you believe the government

notthebee.com...

Have a read of that from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Better not to play numbers games with a 4x2

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes sorry you're right, that 600 a day is nonsense. I'll be back in the morning.

westbridgfordwire.com...

If you study the population numbers from 1970-2020 in Scotland you will see that it has stayed at 5 million and has only gone up by a few hundred thousand in that time due to migration .

I would not like to count how many people i know either drank or drugged themselves to death over the years and all were under 50 , yet we are all living longer if you believe the government

notthebee.com...

Which has what to do with the topic?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

westbridgfordwire.com...

notthebee.com...

The thread title is Zero excess deaths

The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.

"All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary," Briand concluded.

notthebee.com...

Having Dyslexia i am not good with words but numbers are my thing ?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Does anyone know what computer systems the ONS etc use to collate their statistics please?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Probably Dominion

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying
Well this is why I'm asking. Somebody on that huge thread which is up to #32 said somebody had linked them but it could be in any of the 32 threads..... just wondering if somebody knows and can give me a link.
Beginning to think our Covid cases numbers/deaths here in the UK are being 'manipulated' to fit the narative.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It would scare you to find out all the Government and corporate offices still running windows xp/7 , even in America where pelosi had her good sunday morning meltdown it was either XP/vista that the noise came from

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
With regards to the lockdown in Victoria, Australia here's the stats from Births, Deaths and Marriages.

www.bdm.vic.gov.au...

Keep in mind the lockdown occured from August and is only now slowly starting to open up. Prior to this the entire country of Australia had about 12 registered deaths from the virus. Take note of October 2019.

The next link has a lot of very interesting graphs that I recommend everyone spend a few minutes perusing. It really shows just how much of an anomaly Victoria really is.

www.health.gov.au...-ca ses-and-deaths-by-state-and-territory

Now with that in mind there's a few things you guys need to know about the Premier, Dan Andrews. Late 2019 Dan decided that Victoria was going to sign on to China's Belt and Road Initiative. This naturally gave the federal government a conniption. In September this year he was to be called in for a Senate inquiry on why the hell he would do this despite the federal government ruling that the initiative was a danger to sovereignty and all the rest. That inquiry still hasn't gone ahead due to Andrews being so very busy with this whole virus business. Pure coincidence, off course.

The stats don't show any unusual spikes in deaths. Flu deaths are at a record low. This is being contributed to lockdowns and better hygiene, but if that's the case why is it having no impact on covid infection rates?

In my opinion there's been a lot of bait and switch going on with data. Flu and pneumonia deaths are being rolled over into covid deaths. Old people just generally dying have been rolled over. The more you look at it the more it resembles the US election.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

Well worth the watch

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

westbridgfordwire.com...

notthebee.com...

The thread title is Zero excess deaths

The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.

"All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary," Briand concluded.

notthebee.com...

Having Dyslexia i am not good with words but numbers are my thing ?

Only there are excess deaths. The claim in The OP relates to the UK and ONS data shows there are c.60k excess deaths year to date. This has been covered extensively in this thread.

The link you provided, as already noted, isn't a study by John Hopkins its a article in The student newspaper distress retracted due to inaccurate claims. They even provide a link showing there are excess deaths.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Statistic news

Are We Over-Counting Excess Deaths?

What do excess deaths tell us about Covid?

Yes your links show that even according for demographic change and population growth the mortality rate is higher.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
How about Canada ?

Caught red handed – all of them!

According to the source your links says they are using there 7,000 excess deaths across Canada during the first wave.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join