It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Excess COVID Deaths, How They're Twisting the Numbers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Former Pfizer Science Officer Reveals Great COVID-19 Scam....There are no excess deaths. This article is about the situation in UK, but since the casedemic is same strain in every country, i dont see how it could be different in other countrys.

Former Pfizer science officer tell's the truth

They need the plandemic, they need it so bad.....it is for their agenda , and destroying economy. So that's why they just twist the truth and lie about everything. We need World wide disobey strategy to dismantle this idiocy .

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

World wide disobey strategy...oh boy.

According to you the only country on-point right now is North-Korea with 0 Covid deaths?

On the off-chance you are wrong, will you take responsibility?

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Weekly deaths rates are publicly available information in the UK.

For England & Wales here are about 60k more deaths this year than 5 year average. At peak of Covid outbreak death rate was running twice the normal rate.

Your thread title is wrong.
edit on 25-11-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Oh please, do you belive that goverments take responsibility for what they have been doing all along with this rona .

Yeeh , they laugh when they destroy economy, peoples lives, cause deaths .....govermnents do not take responsibility, they do what ever their secret handlers tell them to do, for deleting the useles eaters....the catle .

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
USA deaths are running 11% higher than normal/average.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The CDC put a big drop to the death count a while ago, has not stopped the media circus. There has been a lot of money provided through government funding to keep this business going.

The CIA has a good grip on the media, got them well trained. Good to hear Tucker Carlson admit there is some fraud going on, as for the rest of the media, has been getting toxic for a while. Once the Supreme court makes its move, congress will have to sort it out from there. The media will just have to get dragged along with this one I guess?

I know Rupert Murdoch has been getting a hard time in places. Some of it rightly so. He does own the New York Post that tried to get the Hunter story out before the election. Sky News Australia is another he owns, it has more recently been flipping a bit left wing at times, still some right wing stuff. His kids are out of the media business. He moved out of FOX a while ago.

Rupert was there when 9/11 went down, had to go with the official story to keep his media licence. I don't know how deep it all goes. Out of all the media Moguls around he seams to be doing better than others in trying to keep it real.

During my media studies, where we told to stay away from the conspiracy stuff if you want a job. There is a big long over due reality check needed for some of these media industry cultures. All the censorship going on in social media does make one wonder just what there priorities are?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

My states goverment has taken resposibility. In victoria australia we have been locked down for pretty much the last 9 months.

New cases have been 0 for 28 days.

It takes discipline, it has been very hard for most.

Yesterday i walked to my local grocer without a mask for the first time in so long.

So long as people can be collectively sensible, we can all get through this.

And every step of the way, vocal groups have either dismissed or argued against everything our state leader has done, but we stuck to it.

Please everyone, be safe and sensible
edit on 25-11-2020 by sunkuong because: Grammar aNd spellin

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats a sad %

I hope it improves for everyones sake.

Please be safe

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Question: Do you believe that?

edit on 25112020 by Snarl because: Format

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The whole interview is a load of nonsense.

He challenges anyone who doesn't believe him to seek out any database on total mortality. If you do that, you will find that the daily death count is "absolutely bang-on normal," Yeadon says.

For some months, the death count is actually slightly lower than the average norm over the past five years. And, he adds, "You cannot have a lethal pandemic stalking the land and not have excess deaths."

All databases on deaths (Office of National Statistics and Public Health England) show excess deaths this year of 16% or more with Covid being 17% of all UK deaths

ONS Deaths Database for past five years.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust

Question: Do you believe that?

Yes. While it's easy to label a death as "Covid-19", it's hard to fake an actual death. The death rate in America is 11% higher than the annual average.

In 2018, there were 2,839,000 deaths in the USA.

Thru November 11th, we've had 2,563,000.

About 57,000 deaths per week is normal.

We'll be able to look at www.cdc.gov... by the 2nd week in January to see if there were a significant amount of "excess deaths" in America during 2020. (Assuming the CDC doesn't erase that page from its website soon after New Year.)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I completely agree that propaganda has been used to control the population but....

So far in 2020 total deaths in the UK - 529,928 (up to 20th November)

Against a 5 year average (2014-2019) which is - 469,445 (up to same date appx)

ONS Source

A 21% increase, the population has only increased at best guess using ONS statistics 4.5-5% (64 million to 67 million in 5 years).

So there is, if the statistics are to be trusted, a rise in deaths above average which is higher than that expected by population rise.

How do we argue against this?

Can anyone find a report which shows Deaths so far this year listed by cause? And the same for last 5 years? Because then we can compare these two and work out if all other causes have dropped and Covid has misleadingly been recorded for these deaths.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I already know that I will not trust their interpretation.
Substract suicides, drug overdoses, lack of care and lack of nutrition and those murdered with ventilators after being exposed to sick people in the nursing homes.
A new rise in mortality due to vaccination and mutations/releasing new strains wouldnt surprise me. If they are allowed to grab the power they'll milk it forever. Healthy people will disappear in quarantine facilities just like in China

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Whilst excess deaths are up, they are not up far beyond what could be considered a normal year. Then add in the fact that most of what we are being instructed to do either directly lowers our immune system or health, OR directly affects our ability to care for those who are ill with anything else, then the question really has to be asked - what pandemic???

Stop looking at "excess death" figures. How are they worked out and what exactly constitutes an "excess death". Just take a look at total mortality rates, there's no way to massage those figures.

For the UK.

Mortality rates for 2017 - 533,125
Mortality rates for 2018 - 539,340
Mortality rates for 2019 - 527,234

Mortality rates so far in 2020 - up to 13/11 - 529,928

So yes, it looks as though this year will end up being higher than other recent years. It may even add another 40,000 deaths by the end of they year, ending with something in the region of 575,000.

But to think that this small rise of probably less than 10% extra deaths (equating to roughly 0.08% of the population) is completely due to coronavirus, would necessitate you accepting NONE of these deaths have been caused by poorly thought out lockdown strategies, missed hospital appointments, missed cancer screenings, poor general health or even suicide and other mental health related problems like alcoholism.

Even if it were possible to attribute ALL of these extra deaths to coronavirus, this is nowhere near panic inducing pandemic levels. It's a tiny blip.

Please don't think I'm being callous, of course every number is a person and a terrible loss. But please let's not throw our countries away and leave our kids with nothing over something which is not a threat.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The CDC put a big drop to the death count a while ago, has not stopped the media circus.

No, they absolutely did not, and I wish you would all stop spreading that misinterpretation of comorbidities.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Well said!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
But are they accurate?

The UK counts a death as Covid related if one dies within SIXTY DAYS of having Covid. That is insane and cannot be accurate.

From the Article
www.ft.com...

"The government has overhauled the way coronavirus death data is compiled in England after scientists revealed Public Health England had been counting people as having died from the virus regardless of when they tested positive.

The move meant the UK death toll was revised downwards by 5,377 to 41,329 on Wednesday after a review concluded the daily death figure should only include deaths which had occurred within 28 days of a positive test. The new methodology brings England in line with rest of the UK".

Following an extensive debate between government ministers and scientists over how best to record the data, a new weekly set of figures will also be published for deaths that take place within 60 days of a person reporting a positive test.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
But are they accurate?

The UK counts a death as Covid related if one dies within SIXTY DAYS of having Covid. That is insane and cannot be accurate.

From the Article
www.ft.com...

"The government has overhauled the way coronavirus death data is compiled in England after scientists revealed Public Health England had been counting people as having died from the virus regardless of when they tested positive.

The move meant the UK death toll was revised downwards by 5,377 to 41,329 on Wednesday after a review concluded the daily death figure should only include deaths which had occurred within 28 days of a positive test. The new methodology brings England in line with rest of the UK".

Following an extensive debate between government ministers and scientists over how best to record the data, a new weekly set of figures will also be published for deaths that take place within 60 days of a person reporting a positive test.

a reply to: ScepticScot

They revised it from 60 to 28 days which is irrelevant any way as

A. We are looking at excess deaths

B. ONS uses death certificate information not test data to assign cause of death.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That can be most likely attributed to people being under lock down and missing doctors appointments for treatments AND people killing each other and suicide.

If you think the CDC is any better than the WHO, you are mistaken.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

My states goverment has taken resposibility. In victoria australia we have been locked down for pretty much the last 9 months.

New cases have been 0 for 28 days.

It takes discipline, it has been very hard for most.

Yesterday i walked to my local grocer without a mask for the first time in so long.

So long as people can be collectively sensible, we can all get through this.

And every step of the way, vocal groups have either dismissed or argued against everything our state leader has done, but we stuck to it.

Please everyone, be safe and sensible

Let me ask you something. Who is paying your mortgage? Your insurance? Your property taxes? Your food bill? Your utilities? Is your government sending you a check every week? Have your payments to creditors been frozen? How exactly is that working because that isn't happening anywhere else that I know of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join