It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccination Mandatory for Air Travel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Qantas CEO Alan Joyce says proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be a condition of international air travel

www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/qantas-ceo-alan-joyce-says-proof-of-covid19-vaccination-will-be-a-condition-of-inter national-air-t ravel/news-story/410d37274bcdbd7adf60db6ca4112a8d

(sorry only way ATS will not cut off half the link) if anyone can post link correctly, please do.

This sucks big time. They will try to force you one way or another.

Please understand I am just the messenger, no use arguing with me about it

Qantas CEO Alan Joyce says proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be a condition of international air travel

Anti-vaxxers will be grounded under a new rule announced as a “non-negotiable condition” of international air travel, according to Qantas’ CEO.

Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be a non-negotiable condition of international air travel, according to the Qantas CEO Alan Joyce.

Anti-vaxxers will be grounded in the brave new world, with Mr Joyce confirming vaccination will be a requirement to fly internationally.

Mr Joyce has repeatedly warned that international air travel won’t resume until there’s a vaccine available for staff and travelers, but on Monday night he went a step further, telling A Current Affair host Tracy Grimshaw that as soon as a vaccine becomes available it will be a condition of travel.

“For international travelers, we will ask people to have a vaccination before they get on the aircraft,’’ he said.

“Certainly, for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country we think that’s a necessity.”

edit on 23-11-2020 by acrux because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
That's OK then....less planes in the air

Alan Joyce's new job as dog s**t picker.....but he doesn't know it yet.......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

If anti-vaxxers want to try alternative airlines, Mr Joyce predicted they won’t be travelling far.

“I think that’s going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe,’’ he said.

The revelation prompted ABC presenter Tracey Holmes to ask on Twitter: “Hello all my legal friends … is this legal?.”

Another journalist, The Australian’s cricket writer Peter Lalor, replied, “I hope so.”

Peter Lalor you are a Major Richard Cranium.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: acrux

No problem.

I don't plan on flying anyway, airports still molest people legally.

And airlines still charge out the yang for a seat in economy. They can keep their emptier flights.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: acrux

(sorry only way ATS will not cut off half the link) if anyone can post link correctly, please do.

Hope THIS works for you.

edit on 23-11-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If I can drive to my location in 12 hrs or less, I usually just drive. It’s pretty ridiculous that they would do that, it’s not like the airlines are being packed full on every flight. I still see airplanes parked bagged and tagged out on the ramps.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you very much Encia22.

Have a star as a reward.

Sorry they will not let me give out gold stars.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181
Probably the first steps in their plans towards forcing you to take the jab, one way or another.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I’ll happily take their stupid vaccine.

On the condition it is thoroughly and publicly tested an every politican and CEO before hand.

A reasonable stipulation methinks.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

quick covid vaccine ingredient breakdown

5.22 minutes

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

On the condition it is thoroughly and publicly tested an every politican and CEO before hand.

Take it that will be a no then

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

But...Aussie's can't drive to another country. Well, I guess they could...if they have a boat.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Better be a good boat

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

They will take a vaccine live on the air to make everyone feel better about it. The only difference is it won't be the same one the rest of us get.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/coronavirus-australia-live-updates-covid19-restrictions-eased-in-victoria/live-coverage/cae0df8fd88bcae279 9d97e3ff8b009d

Vaccine could be delivered needle free
New technology developed at the University of Sydney could mean the coronavirus vaccine could be delivered without a needle.

New technology developed at the University of Sydney could mean the coronavirus vaccine could be delivered without a needle.

Researchers from the University of Sydney announced the new technology was being developed as an alternative way of delivering vaccine doses on Monday.

The dose would be administered through a patch, and would require a substantially smaller amount of the vaccine. The patch is one square centimetre and “covered in thousands of micro-projections which are invisible to the naked eye”, the University said in a statement.

“These are coated with a vaccine formulation, with the goal of penetrating the protective outer layer of the skin to deliver the vaccine to cell layers immediately under the skin, rich in immune cells.”

Professor Rachel Skinner, the lead researcher from the University’s Faculty of Medicine and Health said the technology was still being developed.

“The goal is for the device to only require a small dose of vaccine to generate the same level of immune response in the recipient,” Prof Skinner said. “The device doesn’t require refrigeration making it easy and cheap to transport and store. It is designed to be simple to use, with the potential to be self-administered.”

A patch would be easier to force onto someone rather than holding down for a needle.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No doubt all airlines will be on board soon.

Then shops, workplace, schools, then it's too late :/

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

This is only the first step.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Ohanka

Take it that will be a no then

Rainbows
Jane

I want to see Gates and his family take a verified dose first.

Two hopes , Bob and No

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Slightly sensationalist headline in that the quoted story is from an Australian outlet, quoting Qantas' (Australian airline) CEO, in reference to international travel.

It's still important news, and I have a sneaking suspicion this policy is going to be expanded and cloned in many countries, but I wish the thread title was a bit more precise.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

I want to see Gates and his family take a verified dose first.

Two hopes , Bob and No

In Oz we say

2 Chances, Buckley's or none.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join