It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccination Mandatory for Air Travel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I sold my airline stocks sometime ago. I am not going to take the vaccine, no way, no how.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: 38181

But...Aussie's can't drive to another country. Well, I guess they could...if they have a boat.

Crossing the ocean by boat is something more people should try. It's great. With modern technology it only takes weeks. Weeks of nothing but water. And boy do the waves get big out there.

It's insane they used to do that in smaller wooden ships using just the wind and oars.
edit on 23112020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

There is no doubt this will also be required for domestic air travel as well. Unless Trump succeeds.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You can rent a Citation or something with few people but I hardly doubt that they won't make customs check the vaccination status just like they check visas and passports

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nothing to worry. These vaccines fall under the Prep act and the manufactures will not be held accountable for any side effects. Glad the administration arranged that in 2020 right?

Just take your shot and comply.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That is a crazy idea a patch that small. Someone could put one on you and you wouldn't even know unless you touched it.

Good way to James Bond style a forced vaccine. Hide it in bandages and wart remover patches invisible to the naked eye and all. Thanks for the info

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: acrux
Qantas CEO Alan Joyce says proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be a condition of international air travel

www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/qantas-ceo-alan-joyce-says-proof-of-covid19-vaccination-will-be-a-condition-of-inter national-air-t ravel/news-story/410d37274bcdbd7adf60db6ca4112a8d

(sorry only way ATS will not cut off half the link) if anyone can post link correctly, please do.

This sucks big time. They will try to force you one way or another.

Please understand I am just the messenger, no use arguing with me about it

Qantas CEO Alan Joyce says proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be a condition of international air travel

Anti-vaxxers will be grounded under a new rule announced as a “non-negotiable condition” of international air travel, according to Qantas’ CEO.

Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be a non-negotiable condition of international air travel, according to the Qantas CEO Alan Joyce.

Anti-vaxxers will be grounded in the brave new world, with Mr Joyce confirming vaccination will be a requirement to fly internationally.

Mr Joyce has repeatedly warned that international air travel won’t resume until there’s a vaccine available for staff and travelers, but on Monday night he went a step further, telling A Current Affair host Tracy Grimshaw that as soon as a vaccine becomes available it will be a condition of travel.

“For international travelers, we will ask people to have a vaccination before they get on the aircraft,’’ he said.

“Certainly, for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country we think that’s a necessity.”

But it's my body and it's my choice. Right?

Sure. If you keep your body to yourself. It's just that viruses do not make that distinction.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
There going to have a hard time convincing most to take a untested vaccine

Buisnesses think they can force u bye refusal of service will quickly find out someone will provide that service no vaccine required

Its about time the airline industry really takes a hit I hope none survive and something better takes its place

I damn sure hope someone with the financial resources to afford it takes that bull by the horns and sorts the right out legally. It'd be medical segregation, but I'd shop in a No Vax Required-catering business over the rest ANY. DAMN. DAY. If the fearful want those restrictions, they can shop in the restricted stores. I won't give those places so much as a single penny if given alternative shopping choices -- freedom for all, or piss off & go broke.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Seems to me that we wont be able to travel, shop, watch sport or go to a concert without showing a pass that you've been vaccinated!

I think this is a bit extreme for a virus that mainly (90%) only affects the elderly who mostly are in care homes or are too old to go out and about.

So, I gotta wonder why the Governments would want everyone to be jabbed??

Kinda reminds me of Nazi Germany and what they did with the Jews... making them wear armbands!

Nazi leaders used an identifying badge to mark Jews.Decrees ordering identifying badges were rarely isolated acts. They were often part of a series of anti-Jewish measures designed to segregate Jews from the rest of the population and reinforce their inferior status!

I'm guessing that people who dont get vaccinated will be out of all things Societal and won't be able to do much. A sure way to get people to get vaccinated.

Get Vaccinated or starve!

edit on 23-11-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just found out my base will be getting a shipment of vaccine in December.

Lotta guys claim they are gonna say go pound sand I'm not a guinea pig.

Should be interesting to see how it shakes out.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Of course it will be mandatory for travel, just like it will be mandatory for concerts, supermarkets, jobs, school etc. Never forget Lord and Savior Trump is 1000% for the poison/vaccine just as much as Biden. But you all didn't want to listen when people would say that they're BOTH following the agenda of the elites. Trump was NEVER on the side of We The Peasants. We're all so royally f#cked.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is what you need to know about the Qantas 'No Jab, No Fly' plan

Avi Yemini gives his views on the situation. Will most likely be made legal in the current political environment. Is not moral.

If / until the nano tech tracking technology is approved and used, all there is to prove vaccination is a note from your doctor.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So will you require a vaccine passport to Vote or will that be racists?

Assuming of course those that can't get an id will be able to get a vaccine shot without the trouble of having to get an id to.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I never done the flu vaccine, I'm 100% sure I'll never do the COVID vaccine. If need be, I'll have dozens of fake vaccine notes from a doctor lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: acrux
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I wonder if sea travel will become more popular as in older times when there were no planes.

Well if we don’t scrap all the cruise liners lol

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Of course it will be mandatory for travel, just like it will be mandatory for concerts, supermarkets, jobs, school etc. Never forget Lord and Savior Trump is 1000% for the poison/vaccine just as much as Biden. But you all didn't want to listen when people would say that they're BOTH following the agenda of the elites. Trump was NEVER on the side of We The Peasants. We're all so royally f#cked.
Thread has naught at all to with Trump. At all

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It seem like no matter what we try, they (elites) just want to make the sheep (us) do as we are told.

Violence is never a good answer, but sadly civil/revolutionary wars may be the response of some peoples or countries.

The loss of any life is one life too many.

Will there be any court compensation if this vaccine itself causes deaths or retardation of mind or body. I bet not.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
** Qantas Airline CEO Alan Joyce Gets Pie Faced in Perth ** - For Decision on Mandatory Vaccine Flight Requirement

Links to a short 2 min video on Brighteon. Good to Alan Joyce get some just deserts.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yeah, that may be the true intent.

I won't get a choice either, regardless of whether or not I choose to travel by air, because I work as a healthcare provider for a hospital network.

They are going to require every hospital employee and contractor to take the vaccine, or they will be replaced.

The so-called 'camel got it's nose into the tent' when they started requiring us all to take the influenza vaccine and hepatitis B vaccines a number of years back, setting the precedent.

I am pro-vaccine overall, but I would like it to be my own choice of which ones to take, or not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join