It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccination Mandatory for Air Travel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Of course it will be mandatory for travel, just like it will be mandatory for concerts, supermarkets, jobs, school etc. Never forget Lord and Savior Trump is 1000% for the poison/vaccine just as much as Biden. But you all didn't want to listen when people would say that they're BOTH following the agenda of the elites. Trump was NEVER on the side of We The Peasants. We're all so royally f#cked.

I have heard Trump say more than once that he is absolutely against mandatory vaccinations.

I have alsoe heard him say things that makes me believe he is actually anti-vaxx.

I'm hoping he has simply been playing along because he knows that this plandemic was a scamdemic being used as cover for vote-scam 2020, and once the election fraud has been exposed and he is announced the winner, he will also reveal some truth about vaccines.

All that I would like to see happen is for him to abolish by EO the legal protections that Big Pharma has with regard to vaccines. That is all that is necessary to destroy that evil industry once and for all.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join