It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Lawyers UP - PA Press Conference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ive been called a trumpette and trump tard even though I never voted for him.

I want ALL fraud investigated and either disproven or prosecution no matter who is involved.

Its the only way to keep us for the moment out of the bannana republic status.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I want ALL fraud investigated and either disproven or prosecution no matter who is involved.

Where's the evidence of fraud? You mean, you want all accusations of fraud, whether substantiated or not, investigated. Losing an election doesn't automatically translate to fraud, like Trump has declared, "The only way I lose is if there's fraud". Sorry, that's not evidence.

ETA: If you really meant it, that you wanted all fraud investigated, you wouldn't balk at subpoenas for Don's tax returns, etc.

edit on 20-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Michielli

Actually, this thread was really just a discussion about Dominion Voting Systems withdrawing from a PREVIOUSLY AGREED TO MEETING with house republicans in PA.

That's why I posted the factoid that Dominion Software was used in 24 states during the 2020 presidential election, yet according to Trumpettes, the fraud/treason only occurred in the states Trump lost.

PREVIOUSLY AGREED TO MEETING

Yeah. That was before a bunch of idiots went on national TV and accused them of conspiracy to commit election fraud and treason. I wouldn't have shown up either.

Sounds good. Looks like you have it all figured out. You know CNN is for sale and nobody wants to buy it...might be your chance to get in the game cheap. Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Apples and bannanas, IRS is all over him and there is no law that he provide it so I dont care.

There IS a law in regards to voter fraud, again I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP, him losing really doesnt matter.

Considering the BULK of the states did not usually handle that level of mail in ballots there should have been more over site from the word go.

Because the states failed at taking things into account like not waiting to election day to count mail in ballots, the fed should be everywhere there is a hint of impropriety and prosecute as needed.

Why its simple, Integrity of the election a large number of people have no faith in the electino now I get it your guy won hurray you voted for the lesser evil.

But we need to remove ANY doubt or there is zero chance of healing.

Course the left demanding lists, and saying anyone that supported the president should be ostracized etc I doubt healing will happen.

But proving the election was fair would be a good start..

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Considering the BULK of the states did not usually handle that level of mail in ballots there should have been more over site from the word go.

You mean Louis DeJoy wasn't doing his job, wasn't cooperating with oversight officials, disregarded court orders! Say it isn't so!

Because the states failed at taking things into account like not waiting to election day to count mail in ballots, the fed should be everywhere there is a hint of impropriety and prosecute as needed.

Ballots were counted according to each prospective state's laws.

Why its simple, Integrity of the election a large number of people have no faith in the electino now I get it your guy won hurray you voted for the lesser evil.

The only people doubting the election's results as fair and true are people who devoutly listen to Trump's whining.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: jrod
Sidney Powell is a charlatan. Her claims are bogus. I guarantee she will not make those same claims under oath or she would be found guilty of perjury.

It is a shame that lawyers can say blatant lies publically and face no consequences.

If we LOOK without blinders nor sides we can see a huge conspiracy has been enacted upon us all.
It includes this the players are clear in many instances.

I watched a bit of this video and found a phrase I plan to use often moving forward.

Audi alteram partem

Audi alteram partem (or audiatur et altera pars) is a Latin phrase meaning "listen to the other side", or "let the other side be heard as well". It is the principle that no person should be judged without a fair hearing in which each party is given the opportunity to respond to the evidence against them.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sydney Powell has confirmed they have the German server!!! This is incredible!!!

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You mean Louis DeJoy wasn't doing his job, wasn't cooperating with oversight officials, disregarded court orders! Say it isn't so!

Huh... wtf does he have to do with states handling their buisness during an election? You do know who runs the election in a state right??

I have family that hate trump bleed blue unions are perfect types and they still think there were questions about this election that should be answered.

The fact you cant see past your own hate doesnt mean people dont have legit questions that the Fed should answer to protect the integrity of the election.

We did something different with just a few months prep time for a presidential election, there shoul dhave been extra over sight period, anyone with the smallest amount of critical thinking ability should be able to see the nation botched this and anger and dsitrust were always going to be the outcome which is bad for ANY nation.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Huh... wtf does he have to do with states handling their buisness during an election? You do know who runs the election in a state right??

The US Postal System handled all mail-in ballots. DUH!

I have family that hate trump bleed blue unions are perfect types and they still think there were questions about this election that should be answered.

Well, that settles it then!

The fact you cant see past your own hate doesnt mean people dont have legit questions that the Fed should answer to protect the integrity of the election.

As if my emotions have anything to do with anything!

We did something different with just a few months prep time for a presidential election

Nope. We did something we do all the time bigger than we have done it before. Something the USA is famous for. Go big or go home!

there shoul dhave been extra over sight period

So, you're saying the US Postal system probably shouldn't have thrown out sorting machines, taken down blue mail boxes, cut postal workers hours, forbid overtime, and ordered trucks to move on and stay on schedule, even if they didn't have time to get their trucks loaded up with daily mail?

edit on 20-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Where's the evidence of fraud? You mean, you want all accusations of fraud, whether substantiated or not, investigated. Losing an election doesn't automatically translate to fraud, like Trump has declared, "The only way I lose is if there's fraud". Sorry, that's not evidence.

ETA: If you really meant it, that you wanted all fraud investigated, you wouldn't balk at subpoenas for Don's tax returns, etc.

Sounds like you really want to see those tax returns. All I can say is get in line. I want to see how Obama applied for college. Did he apply as a Kenyan. Also Hillary's 30K subpoenaed emails she deleted which is against the law..meh.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

Pencil-vania.

I just had a mental image of someone with two pencils protruding from their top lip, pretending to be a vampire.

LOL.

Totally off-topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Sounds like you really want to see those tax returns.

Collectively, we will. New York's Southern District and Attorney General, Laticia James, is on it!

edit on 21-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Since you are being deliberatly obtuse Ill take my quote and expound...

Most states do not do mass mail in ballots, I thought I implied that they are not used to dealing with that many early or mail in ballots and they did not update their rules to handle it in a timely efficent manor leading to many to question the haphazard and confusing way things were done.

Ultimatly I dont care about Joe Biden he wont make it 4 years in the oval office, and it wont be the republicans that remove him.

I want the max amount of people possible to trust and bleieve in the election and right now a good chunk have question .

So let me ask you a direct question, Why shouldnt we investigate allegations and either prove and prosecute or disprove and explain why?? (NOTE: this is not about changing the election outcome its about alleviating peoples fears)

We have spent far more money on way worse causes in the past.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Sounds like you really want to see those tax returns.

Collectively, we will. New York's Southern District and Attorney General, Laticia James, is on it!

dailycaller.com...

Yeah,dont hold your breath. Legally she is just talking big to try and intimidate him.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli
OPINION:

The people who are most out of touch with reality are the one's who can't see the forest for the trees...I know it's hard...with a blizzard going on.

If you think this is going away anytime soon you are SERIOUSLY out of touch with reality and the only pulse you have your finger on is the slowly dying heartbeat of the Democratic Party...but let's leave them alone for a bit because you should never interfere with an enemy while they're in the process of destroying himself. Once AOC and her coalition of the left really realize the were used and discarded like a 2 dollar ___ they'll be hell to pay. The Democratic in-fighting has already commenced.

The prudent thing to do is wait and watch whilst you investigate for yourself.

When a large group of people are accused of something and instead of DEMANDING a microscopic investigation to get to the bottom of said accusation, BECAUSE it's vital to the health of our democracy, they resort to gaslighting you know you have touched a nerve.

Try to remember...there have been a plethora of accusations of vote fraud and election corruption from the Democrats....but that was BEFORE the election. Now that we're here...why that's just crazy...what voter fraud?

I guess there was enough interest in SOMEONE'S mind to go get the server(s) from a foreign country and lock them down.

"You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire." -Peter Gabriel BIKO

Goodbye and Goodluck!

Hello Michielli

Love your LOGIC and style.

I guess I should also say welcome to ATS. You must be new here because you haven't been here 17 years.

I too am kind of new. I have only been registered as a member of ATS since 2009.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If we can't get an honest election in the USA,What of the rest of the planet?:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

If we can't get an honest election in the USA,What of the rest of the planet?:

Luckily America doesn't set the standards for the rest of the world.

Even though some think it does.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

OPINION:

The people who are most out of touch with reality are the one's who can't see the forest for the trees...I know it's hard...with a blizzard going on.

If you think this is going away anytime soon you are SERIOUSLY out of touch with reality and the only pulse you have your finger on is the slowly dying heartbeat of the Democratic Party...but let's leave them alone for a bit because you should never interfere with an enemy while they're in the process of destroying himself. Once AOC and her coalition of the left really realize the were used and discarded like a 2 dollar ___ they'll be hell to pay. The Democratic in-fighting has already commenced.

The prudent thing to do is wait and watch whilst you investigate for yourself.

When a large group of people are accused of something and instead of DEMANDING a microscopic investigation to get to the bottom of said accusation, BECAUSE it's vital to the health of our democracy, they resort to gaslighting you know you have touched a nerve.

Try to remember...there have been a plethora of accusations of vote fraud and election corruption from the Democrats....but that was BEFORE the election. Now that we're here...why that's just crazy...what voter fraud?

I guess there was enough interest in SOMEONE'S mind to go get the server(s) from a foreign country and lock them down.

"You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire." -Peter Gabriel BIKO

Goodbye and Goodluck!

Hello Michielli

Love your LOGIC and style.

I guess I should also say welcome to ATS. You must be new here because you haven't been here 17 years.

I too am kind of new. I have only been registered as a member of ATS since 2009.

Thanks and

I don't think I always have the right answer but I do have something to say...hehe. I liketo discuss things but I do have strong opinions. I can't abide by the snow job the world is getting on this one. One thing is for sure we're ALL going to find out!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I can't abide by the snow job the world is getting on this one. One thing is for sure we're ALL going to find out!

What snow job?

There has been - nothing - zero - zip - nada - proof of any significant wrong doing (there’s always a small percentage of human error, etc).

Are you saying accusations are a snow job?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I can't abide by the snow job the world is getting on this one. One thing is for sure we're ALL going to find out!

What snow job?

There has been - nothing - zero - zip - nada - proof of any significant wrong doing (there’s always a small percentage of human error, etc).

Are you saying accusations are a snow job?

Affadaivits ARE HARD EVIDENCE. Wish people would stop using such broad language as ...there's not one single solitary smidgeon of a speck of any single little total piece of any single bit of evidence of....

There is actual hard evidence. There is an actual server that the military confiscated. Anyone who knows anything at all about legal proceedings will tell you there are things you can say and things you keep for trial.

The media is the snow job. People who refuse to look at it is the snow job. I really just wish people could see that NO MATTER WHAT at this stage of the game we MUST see this through to the end or we will end in civil war....which we may get to either way.

What do all the Fraud Deniers want? I really don't understand? Do Fraud Deniers think it would be great if everyone just stopped talking about this and sweep it under the rug and what....get on with the business of day to day life?

Sorry, I can promise you that that is not going to happen no matter how many times you say go away. And just for the record it's not just solely Trumpists asking questions and the general snarky attitude that Trumpists are all moronic sycophants is a very dumb generalization. There are some very intelligent, pedigreed, good people who stand with Trump.

At least be fair.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join