It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Lawyers UP - PA Press Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Sidney Powell is a charlatan. Her claims are bogus. I guarantee she will not make those same claims under oath or she would be found guilty of perjury.

It is a shame that lawyers can say blatant lies publically and face no consequences.

If we LOOK without blinders nor sides we can see a huge conspiracy has been enacted upon us all.
It includes this the players are clear in many instances.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

Maybe but put yourself in their shoes. If someone called you a rapist or a druggie or a pedophile, etc. and you had unequivocal proof that you were not....would you just not show up for the reveal, lawyer up, and mum's the word or would you bring your unequivocal proof and smack down the accusation? I mean really.

No. I would just utter 4 words which would be relayed by my Solicitor. SEE YOU IN COURT.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What is funny is the right will not address that the majority of voting fraud cases have been done by Republicans.

There is nothing to address here, no evidence. There is also a paper record of every vote. If fraud on this scale was suspected, the paper ballots in a precinct can be tallyed and results are compared to the computer's tally. This actually has been done many times in the past with no discrepancies found.

I suppose it is easier for some to believe nut-job conspiracy theories than to accept the fact that the president wirh the lowest approval rating in our lifetime got less votes than the other guy.

When Powell goes in front of a judge, her claims will be much different just like every other case Trump has brought to court or she will be guilty of perjury and face disbarment.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why don't you take the blinders and accept the fact a very unpopular president simply lost the election. Most people did not vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.

Trump's actions will be a permanent stain on the US's democracy.
edit on 20-11-2020 by jrod because: You're fired Donald!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
at this point does it matter? Its clear now anything done is muddy as all heck, knowing what we know now we as people should push to change things and get rid of this company.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dominion software was used in 24 states during the November 2020 election. Yet, Republicans are only concerned about the use of the software in states where Trump lost.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can you make your title clearer?

"Dominion Voting Systems Lawyers UP - PA Press Conference"

yeah sorry about that...that is a crappy title. I can't figure out how to edit that...am i missing something?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sidney Powell is a charlatan. Her claims are bogus. I guarantee she will not make those same claims under oath or she would be found guilty of perjury.

It is a shame that lawyers can say blatant lies publically and face no consequences.

You could also use this statement and change the name to Adam Schiff.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Dominion software was used in 24 states during the November 2020 election. Yet, Republicans are only concerned about the use of the software in states where Trump lost.

And yet that is a concern. GIve it time Sookie, it might be proven that your thinking is much less popular than you ever imagined. Personally, I hope your sort of political thinking is at some point completely eradicated and destroyed. I doubt it, but if it ever happened, that would be heaven on this side of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes,just in states that were known to be needed for the win only.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That video is irrelevant to this thread. Covid is real. More than 1 in 1000 have died in North Dakota from it.....

Here is a much better video highlighting the spectacular failure of Trump's attemp to steal the election:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You could say that by what you're looking at but once again if you have a few weeks to do discovery you're going to pick the low hanging fruit first right? Do you have any idea what kind of army of lawyers you would need to do a simultaneous discovery effort and file cases in 24 states?

It only has to be PROVEN ONCE and the whole thing unravels and goes to the United States Congress and they will decide.

The states they are focusing on RIGHT NOW are Democrat run states with very noticeable anomalies.
edit on 11 20 2020 by Michielli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So far, I’m only seeing this on Right Wing sites.

Waiting for further details.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Maybe but put yourself in their shoes. If someone called you a rapist or a druggie or a pedophile, etc. and you had unequivocal proof that you were not....would you just not show up for the reveal, lawyer up, and mum's the word or would you bring your unequivocal proof and smack down the accusation? I mean really.

No. I would just utter 4 words which would be relayed by my Solicitor. SEE YOU IN COURT.

Kind of like the Republican lawyers are doing and being criticized countrywide for not laying out every last detail of evidence they have for all the astute legal eagles like you to peruse.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why don't you take the blinders and accept the fact a very unpopular president simply lost the election. Most people did not vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.

Trump's actions will be a permanent stain of the US's democracy.

BECAUSE THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT AN ELECTION!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It only has to be PROVEN ONCE and the whole thing unravels and goes to the United States Congress and they will decide.

It hasn't been proven at all. In fact, the national cyber chief, whose job it was to make sure election software was safe, says there is not any such proof. And then pouty, President Big Brain fired him. Nevertheless, there is still no proof whatsoever.

edit on 20-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What is funny is the right will not address that the majority of voting fraud cases have been done by Republicans.

There is nothing to address here, no evidence. There is also a paper record of every vote. If fraud on this scale was suspected, the paper ballots in a precinct can be tallyed and results are compared to the computer's tally. This actually has been done many times in the past with no discrepancies found.

I suppose it is easier for some to believe nut-job conspiracy theories than to accept the fact that the president wirh the lowest approval rating in our lifetime got less votes than the other guy.

Hey action jackson, this IS a conspiracy website is it not. So you just called everyone here a nut-job. see how that works?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Nice work that she did digging there.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It hasn't been proven at all. In fact, the national cyber chief, whose job it was to make sure election software was safe, says there is not any such proof. And then pouty, President Big Brain fired him. Nevertheless, there is still no proof whatsoever.

So you don't mind your votes floating around in Germany on a malware encrusted server that was confiscated by the military? Hey wait the US military can't do that in Germany can they? Maybe they can....if it's a CIA run server farm. I don't know, but I do know we're going to find out one way or another.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That video is irrelevant to this thread. Covid is real. More than 1 in 1000 have died in North Dakota from it.....

It is VERY relevant, I have no doubt COVID is a real flu virus. Believe what you must.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join