It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Lawyers UP - PA Press Conference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You're gonna have to do a thread, convince me there's a difference.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yeah, well if I wasn’t raising my high functioning Autistic grandson who becomes a teenager in early December.

ATS is more of an escape. Someday maybe.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli
Hey, wait. How come Dominion isn't opening a libel suit... surely they must have the backing of the DNC and the huge wallet of all mainstream media and social media? God Bless Sydney Powell!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Okay. Sounds good. I'll remember that about you. I'm sure it's not just you, I see many people virtue signal that way as if they approach every heated discussion like a zen master.

FYI my caps are for EMPHASIS not to mean I am yelling. I'll try and make it bold instead. Is bold okay?"

You seem to be saying all the things I would say in witty retort to these... but I just can't be arsed.

I like your humour.

edit on 21-11-2020 by maya27 because: Because it looks like I need glasses.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Someone should move my derailed thread to the mud pit and issue sticks and stones so we can carry on.

I'll be back later for more mutual trolling. right now I'm going to go prepare my non christian but still celebrating bcos it's also Pagan (now don't call me a pagan) Trumpist but open to leftist conversation household for a glorious Christmas.

You Fraud Deniers should think about embracing both sides of this discussion. Diversity is so much more fun in life. You know what they say...variety is the spice of life!

Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukah. Quanza. Whatever you celebrate....sorry I couldn't list everybody....it's not because I'm not inclusive....it's just because I am ignorant of what every last person on the planet celebrates this time of year.

Sorry for yelling earlier, from now on I'll just be bold about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Hey, wait. How come Dominion isn't opening a libel suit... surely they must have the backing of the DNC and the huge wallet of all mainstream media and social media? God Bless Sydney Powell!

I was wondering the same thing and wanting to discuss it. Unfortunately this thread has been infected with the Fraud Denier in a Box virus.

We are working feverishly to develop a vaccine for it and prospects look good. I predict that we will have a vaccine ready to deploy on January 20th 2021.

edit on 11 21 2020 by Michielli because: for the pedants...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That is another smoking gun point well made.

They aren't opening a libel suit because they know they will never be able to prove everything said about their fraudulent voting apparatus are lies. They know it is all true.
It's why they are running away.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Now all you Fraud Denier trolls keep at it. Work on your stuff. I want to hear more later. And I'm also super interested in the evidence about the evidence thing.

Now try to remember....wit doesn't really work when its half.
edit on 11 21 2020 by Michielli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There is a hell of a lot more evidence of UFO's and very credible testimonies aka ' affidavits' that support the existance of UFOs or as the military now calls it UAPs, than there is of the alt-right's claim of massive fraud that stole the election.

Once again I ask, show me some credible evidence that supports the massive fraud, vote switching theory!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wayland Smith "Day of Remembrance"/Blot?

If so, Enjoy Brother.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Good luck with that evidence thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hey, wait. How come Dominion isn't opening a libel suit...

That's pretty easy to answer, they haven't lost any business over this. In a libel or slander case a business needs to prove it was injured financially.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
How do you know they are even lies ?

They are pretty high end lawyers that ain't going to ruin their reputation unless they have something..

They are implying a massive scandal that goes all the way to the top, you know, The powerful and very rich people. Do you honestly think they would tell you what they have in a public forum? So the opposition can counter their potential findings..
They play it close to their chest

Don't get wrong it could be nothing but i highly doubt it and to be so adamanet they have nothing, i think is a little small minded..

Looking forward to the outcome though however it plays out.

a reply to: jrod

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They won't open suit because then both parties have the chance to provide evidence. Which the left don't want.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

They are pretty high end lawyers that ain't going to ruin their reputation unless they have something.

Lawyers have taken on hopeless cases since time immemorial as long as they are getting paid.

Thought you would know that.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Time will tell

a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Hey there, thank you for that. I have a lot to be thankful for and I will be celebrating and honoring that. Great family and couldn't want for anything.

I wish the very best to you and yours.

I know there's a bunch of phony racist made up stuff surrounding Thanksgiving. For me I just made it a day set aside to be conscious of what I am thankful for in total. I do like your reference. Pretty cool you could intuit my love for all things Scandinavian. Tack Tack.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Trump Campaign Loses Pennsylvania Suit to Halt Certification

Judge cites lack of evidence and ‘speculative accusations’

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 21-11-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yeah, well if I wasn’t raising my high functioning Autistic grandson who becomes a teenager in early December.

Best of luck to you with that, and good on ya for taking care of family.

*hugs*

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Annee

Best of luck to you with that, and good on ya for taking care of family.

*hugs*

Thanks

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join